My Guy

I HATE NOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM me when u update good job! :D

Ok, I know it's not all that long, but I hope you enjoy!

Vaughn pulled away and lightly put his forehead on Sydney's.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For forgiving me. I promise Syd, I will not lie to you again. I am so sorry."

"Michael, you don't need to be sorry. It's over. It's in the past. Can we just forget about it?" He smiled.

"Of course. Whatever you want." he closed his eyes and just relaxed in their position.

"Vaughn?"

''Yeah?''

"Can we get an ice cream sundae?" He laughed out loud. She smiled. ''You said 'whatever I want!''

"Of course, let's go get an ice cream sundae.'' He smiled and took her hand in his. She grinned like a little kid with a plate of chocolate cake in front of him. They got into Vaughn's car, and headed the ice cream parlour.

“You got arrested for mooning people?” Sydney laughed so hard she almost fell on the floor.

“Yeah, me, my friend Craig, and remember Eric back at my apartment? All of us. My mom was so embarrassed. She grounded me for a month.” He smirked as he took a bite of his sundae. Sydney wiped at her eyes and took another bite.

“So, what’d we do after this?” Sydney raised an eyebrow.

“I dunno. It’s up to yo-“He was cut off by his cell phone. He sighed and picked it up.

“Agent Vaughn? We need you to come in.” Kendall’s voice rang loud and clear.

“Why?” He was annoyed and Sydney was confused.

“We recently received some Intel on a K-Directorate assassin. The Snowman.” Vaughn sighed again.

“Alright.”

“Is Agent Bristow with you?”

“You can’t bring her in. She hasn’t even started!”

“This might affect her very strongly. We need her to come in.”

“Fine.” He closed his phone and sighed, while pinching the bridge of his nose.

“What’s up?” Sydney asked.

“We need to go in.” He started to stand up. “Look, Syd, they said that this stuff the found…about the Snowman…have you heard of him?”

“Yeah, K-Directorate assassin. I thought he was killed three months ago?”

“Apparently not. But Syd, they said that the Intel they got really affects you.” His forehead wrinkles became visible as he stared at her.

“Ok,” she sighed. “Let’s go.”

“Agent Bristow, Agent Vaughn, glad you could join us.” Kendall remarked sarcastically. Vaughn glared at him, but Sydney just ignored it.

“Alright, the Snowman. Highly trained K-Directorate assassin. Recently seen in Moscow following the death of Dimitri Andropov, a highly well-known mafia boss. He was indebted to K-Directorate when he was killed. We were able to make a positive identification in the Snowman.” A picture flashed up on the screen. Jack’s eyes grew wide and Sydney gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. There were immediately tears in her eyes and she began to stand up.

“Syd…what’s wrong…?” Vaughn stood up to. Sydney walked swiftly out of the room. Vaughn followed.

“Syd wait!” But she did not slow down until she was inside the parking garage. She stopped and Vaughn saw that she was shaking. She covered her face and crouched down. Vaughn went down beside her and wrapped his arms around her.

“Syd, baby, what’s wrong? Who is that?” She lifted her head and looked at him, her eyes red and a few tears on her face.

“Do you remember back when I told you about my boyfriend that went missing?” Vaughn thought for a minute before nodding.

“The man in the picture was Noah Hicks. He’s my ex.”

Ok, watcha think?!?! R&R!!!

S/V

I'm glad that vaughn is there for her!!
and i like how syd and vaughn are still continuing to be close friends, and hopefully more soon.
Great job and update soon.

Holy felgercarb! This is really good! I remember the first chapter, but I never read the other ones, and now I have and I love them! This is fantastic! You've got yourself a new reader! Okay, you know what you have to do now (besides adding me to you Pm list). You have to GET RID OF NOAH SO S/V CAN BE TOGETHER! I mean, hello? Your name is S/V!! Okay, I'm done ranting now ;-) Pm me because I am OFFICIALLY ADDICTED to this fic!!!

Rachel

Thanks for the reviews guys! :blush: You're all so great!

PM list:

dans mes reves
Sarahmañana
ny1042
xxaliasluverxx
ashqua
Angel
MVhunny
emily47
vartancrazy24
aliasdancer007
nattie700
Alias=applepie_and_icecream
vartan-lova
karlee
agentupr20
jgmvlover
Alias79

And sydandvaughnforever and spysurfergrl247 you guys are both added! Thanks for reading!

And nobody worry...S/V will be together in the end...unless my shipper status changes dramatically... :devil: ....but I doubt that ver much!

S/V

*GASP* Guess whose back????? :D That was a great chapter, and the plot thickens and we all wanna see where Noah comes in, does he get to meet Vaughn? Does he? Huh? Does he??? :P Thanks for hte PM! (y)

Back