My Name is Devon

I'm finishing the fic up pretty soon and I might make a sequel. There are only a few chapters left.

IRINA, DEVON, SYDNEY AND MICHAEL

Irina ran past Cole and scooped Devon up in her arms.

"There, there! Hush little one!" said Irina wipping the tears off of Devon's face.

Devon smiled and hugged Irina.

Dixon and Jack came running in.

"Well isn't this nice? Everyone is here! Well, let's get the show on the road!" said Cole in his old cocky voice.

"You guys! I got some first aide felgercarb!" yelled Weiss waving 1 hand in the air and holding a little basket with the supplies in the other.

Weiss handed the basket to Miacheal.

"Hey you tard! Over here! Come and get me!" yelled Weiss as he snatched the device from Cole and ran away.

Cole chased after him, giving Sydney time to recover.

Sydney was still conscious. Irina began to put some kind of cream on Sydney's wound and wrapped it with a bandage. She also gave Sydney some medicine to stop the pain for a while.

Sydney, feeling better, climbed to her feet slowly and looked around.

"Mommy! Daddy! Michael!" yelled Sydney in her cheerful voice.

Devon ran up to Sydney.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!? THAT SCUZBALL COLE DID THIS DIDN'T HE?!? OH, HE'LL PAY!!!" yelled Sydney.

Irina did the same to Devon's wound.

Soon Cole was back with the device in hand.

"Tell your stupid friend Hoodini that next time he pulls a stunt like that, things will turn out a lot different" said Cole.

"Cole What did you do with Eric?!? Tell me now!!!" demanded Sydney.

"Baby?!? Your awake! Yay! Now we can finally get the show on the road!" said Cole.

"Mom, Michael, take Devon back to the van and stay there. Dad and Dixon, go find Weiss and go back to the van aswell" said Sydney.

"I won't need help to beat him" she added.

"I.....understand" said Irina, agreeing and heading back to the van with Michael and Devon.

Everyone left and it was only Cole and Sydney left.

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!!

the big scene is in the next chapter. More soon!

"Cole I'm going to kick your ass!" said Sydney

"Really??" said Cole.

"Just watch me!" replied Sydney.

Punches and kicks were thrown everywhere. Sydney bycicle kicked him right in the face, Cole countered with a side punch. They were equal. No one was winning, no one was losing.

IRINA, MICHAEL AND DEVON

"Dev, are you okay?" asked Michael.

"I'm okay now that you came. Thank you" replied Devon.

"Look! I see the van!" yelled Irina.

Irina and Michael, with Devon in his arms ran over to the van.

"You guys! Your okay! Where's Weiss? Oh no Devon! Are you okay?!? Here, let me help you!!! Are you hungry?!? Thirsty?!? Tried?!? Do you need to sleep?!?" said Marshall showering Devon with questions.

"I'm fine Mr. Marshall!" replied Devon.

"I'm going back in for Sydney, Agent Vaughn, you stay here with Devon and the others" said Irina.

"But-" -Michael.

"No! She would be devestated if anything hapened to you or Devon. Stay here!" -Irina.

Irina took off to find Sydney.

DIXON AND JACK

"Agent Weiss?!? Eric?!? Are you there?!?" yelled Dixon.

"Over here!" yelled Jack.

Weiss was on the floor. He had a scarf covering his mouth so he couldn't talk. Jack took off the scarf.

"Thank-you guys! That ugly dude socked the wind out of me!" said Weiss, catching his breath.

"That was pretty brave, what you did back there" said Dixon.

"Well, they don't call me courage for nothing!" said Weiss.

''Yeah, maybe Courage the Cowerdly Dog" said Dixon.

"Hey! That's not funny! I helped you guys out! Why is everybody picking on me?!?" yelled Weiss.

"Weiss, we're going back to the Van. Your coming with us" said Jack.

"Fine" replied Weiss.

The three left back to the van.

SYDNEY AND COLE

Both were pretty beat up bad. But still, nobody was winning.

"Aghhhhh! I've had enough of this!" yelled Cole.

He fled from the battle. Sydney chased after him. She saw him run into an elevator that led to the roof.

"I'll just use the device now! I don't even need you anymore baby!" said Cole before he went up.

"Dam! Where are the goddam stairs?!?" shouted Sydney.

"Sydney! Where is Cole?!?" asked Irina.

"Mom! I told you to stay at the van!" yelled Sydney.

"Come on Sydney, let's go! Everyone is ready!" replied Irina.

"Cole has the device and he's going to use it on the roof!" said Sydney.

"Oh no......" whispered Irina.

"This is all my fault...." she added.

'Mom! Go back! I'll be fine! I promise!" said Sydney.

"Please!" she added.

"Okay, Sweetheart, you better be okay! I love you! Be careful!" said Irina.

"I will!" said Sydney with a tear running down her face.

"Now where are those stairs?" thought Sydney.

Outside, the sky turned black. Thunder clouds came from nowhere and lighning was everywhere.

"The massive energy signal! It must have been Sydney reacting to the device! She is the girl from the prophacy, so she is destined to use it" said Marshall.

Darkness covered all of Moscow, and the unsuspecting people that lived there. Soon, the world would be covered in darkness.

Unless a certain Sydney Bristow has something to say about it!

More soon!

AT THE VAN

"Only 11 minutes till that place explodes" said Marshall.

Irina had just made it back to the van.

"Do you think she'll make it?" asked Weiss.

"Hard to say" replied Marshall.

"But then again.....Sydney is the prophacy women......" he added.

"Of coarse she'll make it! Sydney is the best agent and person ever! She WILL make it!" said Michael, who was furious about them saying negative things.

"Have faith, Have hope. And maybe, just maybe, things will pull through" said Irina.

"Couldn't have said it better myself!" said Michael, who smiled at Irina.

Irina smiled back.

"We can't fight along side of Sydney, but we can still help her. We should find out the weaknesses of Cole and pound him" Irina added.

"That's actually a great idea! Exept.......the giant energy signal is blocking off are computers and other equipment. That's why your communicators wouldn't work" said Marshall, who was sweating really, really bad.

''Aghhhhh!!! Some help you are!" yelled Irina.

"Irina, Cole worked for you for a while right?" asked Jack.

"Ummmm.....yeah, why?" she replied.

"Than you should know his weaknesses!" said Jack.

"Your right. I should" said Irina.

"......but I don't......." she added.

"Aghhhh! Some help you are!" yelled Weiss.

Irina walked over to Weiss, picked him up by his shirt collar, and through him into a bunch of boxes in the corner of a van.

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I g2g. More later!

PART 2

AT THE VAN

"God! What's your problem?!? You have major isues women!" yelled Weiss.

"This is no good.......I'm going back in" said Irina.

"No, your not! Sydney wanted us to stay here and wait, so we are going to wait!" said Jack as he grabbed Irina's hand to stop her.

It was funny. Jack was always very protective of Sydney and Irina always knew Sydney would be fine. If one person would go back in to look for Sydney, it would be Jack. But it wasn't. Not this time. Irina was the protective one.

Irina stopped. She knew Jack was right.

COLE AND SYDNEY

Sydney was on the roof. She saw Cole with the device in hand, with a beam of golden light comming out of it. The sky was dark......very dark.......

Sydney instantly ran over to Cole to try and get the device out of his hand. Cole turned around and fired it directly at Sydney.

Sydney fell to the ground, holding her head and she could hear Cole's voice.

"There is another thing this device does. If fired at a human, it will attack the mind" he explained.

All Sydney could see was black.

"What have you done?!?" she asked.

"If fired at a human, it attacks the mind and brings it's greatest nightmare's to life." he added.

Sydney was on the ground, holding her head. She started to see something come out of the darkness. It was a person.It was........Devon?!? Then Irina came, followed by Michael, Jack, Will, Mashall, Dixon and Weiss. Then, they vanished again.

"What's happening?!?" yelled Sydney.

Then, her friends and family popped back up, as she watched her nightmare's come true. She watched in horror as each of her friends or family members were killed. First Devon, who was shot right in the head. Then Irina, stabbed in the stomach 6 times! Jack was next, then Michael then Marshall, Dixon, Weiss then Will. They were all killed in her nightmare. Then, before everything was going light again, they all popped back up again and said "Sydney, why didn't you save us?"

Right then, tears started streaming from Sydney's eyes. Cole just laughed. Then with one mighty blow, Sydney got up and kicked Cole right face, causing him to stumble. Then she kicked him again, and this time, snapped his neck.

"My friends and family would never ever say something like that! We all live off each other, so as long as we have each other, we will never die!" yelled Sydney.

She picked up the device.

"Wait! Now I understand.......Milo Rembaldi was obsessed with finding immortality. In a way, I am part of Rembaldi, and I have reached immortality" she whispered.

What?!? Three minutes and 49 seconds left!!!!" she screamed Sydney raced down the elevator to get out in time.

There looked like there was about 30 floors, so it took a while for the elevator to reach 1.

AT THE VAN

"We have to move or we will be blasted sky high! yelled Weiss.

"NO!!!!!!!!! We wil wait for Sydney like we said" replied Michael.

"Yeah, till the end!" yelled Irina.

SYDNEY

"Common, common! Floor 1! Floor 1! No, not floor 9, floor 1!" Sydney yelled at the elevator.

"1 minute and 15 seconds!" she yelled.

DING!!!

"Floor 1!" Sydney yelled as she ran out the front door to the van.

"There is Sydney!" yelled Will.

"Open the door so she can get in and we can leave!" said Jack.

Irina opened the door and Sydney jumped in. Irina then closed the door and they took off down the street to the airport.

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A massive explosion from the facility shook all of Russia.

Michael greated Sydney with a kiss.

Sydney are you okay?!? Oh no! The device!" asked Irina.

Sydney smiled.

"Relax mother dearest! I have the device right here and I'm fine!" answered Sydney.

Irina hugged Sydney till Sydney screamed.

"What is it?!?" asked Irina.

Those pain killers were a big help, but I think they wore off" said Sydney holding her side.

"OH MY GOD!!!! I am soooooo sorry!" said Irina.

"Ummmmm.....Were is Devon?" asked Sydney.

Jack pointed. Devon was sound asleep on a pile of boxes. Sydney walked over and kissed her forehead.

"Let's go home" said Sydney.

1 more chapter after this. More soon!

AT THE VAUGHN'S HOUSE

There was some serious partying going down at the Vaughn's house. Everyone from the C.I.A was there, and the neighbours too. They threw a giant party after Devon got back. Everyone was having a good time, Irina and Jack were talking, Weiss was hitting on Sydney's neighbour, Marshall and Carie were there too. Sydney, along with a few others, had a little too much to drink.

"Sydney, are you drunk?" asked Irina.

"No! Why would I be?!? *hiccup*" replied Sydney.

Irina just laughed.

"Sydney, maybe you should take it easy, I mean, you just got back this morning, your hurt, there are little kids here........" Jack was cut off.

"Daddy, I'm fine *hiccup*" said Sydney.

Sydney collapsed.

"Sydney are you alright?!?" asked Weiss.

Sydney laughed really really hard. Nobody knew why.

"Weiss........did I ever tell you how much I love you? *hiccup*" asked Sydney.

'Well, I know I'm good looking, but your married Sydney. Maybe when you and Vaughn break up we could....."

"Weiss shut up!" yelled Michael.

''Sydney, honey, why don't you go lay down?" said Irina.

"You know what mommy? *hiccup* That's a good idea" said Sydney.

Sydney layed down on the couch for a while and fell asleep.

"Syd, can you come here for a second?" asked Michael.

"Sure" replied Sydney.

Sydney walked into the bedroom.

"Honey, when are we going to tell them?" asked Michael.

''I dunno! Beats the hell outta me!" said Sydney.

"How about now?" asked Michael.

"But Michael I......."

"No but's! You need to tell them sometime! Why not now?" asked Michael.

"Oh alright!" said Sydney.

"In a little bit" she added.

"Fine. But do it soon. Before they leave" replied Michael.

"I will!" said Sydney before she kissed Michael on the lips and left the bedroom.

"Mommy?!? Can I go to the park?" asked Devon.

"Honey, It's 1:30 am! You should be in bed right now!" said Sydney.

"Yeah, I guess your right" replied Devon.

Sydney smiled.

"Go play with Trevor and Tom" she said.

After a while, Sydney finally got ready to tell everybody her big secret.

She stood on a table and started to talk.

"hey everybody! Thank you for comming! I just wanted to tell you all something......and no, I'm not drunk" she said.

The house was silent and all eyes were on Sydney.

"Yeah, what is it mommy?" asked Devon.

"Well......Devon sweetie.....your.....going........your going to be a big sister! That's right! I'm pregnant! Again!" shouted Sydney.

Everybody gasped. Then they all clapped.

"Wait a sec!! One Devon is bad enough! But two?!? What were you two thinking?!?" yelled Weiss.

"Is it a girl or a boy?" asked Irina.

"A boy" replied Sydney.

''Yay!!! I'm not gunna be they baby no more!" yelled Devon.

"Yeah, but you will get stuck changing diapers, feeding and bathing it" Weiss joked.

"WHAT?!? THAT'S NOT FAIR?!? MOMMY, YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT!!! MOMMY?!?" yelled Devon as she stomped off to find her mom.

"What are you going to call him?" asked Irina.

''We don't know yet......" said Sydney.

After a while, everybody said there goodbyes and left.

Devon was asleep in the bathtub. God know's why......

Sydney picked Devon up and put her in her bed. Then she went to her bedroom.

"Michael, how will Devon handle this?" asked Sydney as she got into her P.J's and slipped into bed.

"Honey, Devon will be fine about it!" said Michael.

Yeah, your right, as usual. Good night Michael" she said.

"Good night Sydney" he said, and kissed her on her forehead.

"Good night baby"

He kissed her stomach and went to bed.

THE END

Hopes ya like it!

Back