My Only One

Thank you for the pmfor this sequel. So glad that you decided to update.

What an awesome chapter! Vuaghan is a fool and hopefully he will not make the same mistake again. thank God that Syd forgave him, and is talking to him again! I only hope thaty she gives him a proper chance!

Please Pm me when you update cos I definitely want to see where this is going!

:notworthy: Thank you soo much! :hug:

[1]

It had been six months since Sydney had given Michael a second chance. Although Syd said they weren’t going to jump back into their old relationship, it was only a week and a half before they resumed their intimate relationship.

After several complaints from Sydney’s neighbors about the noise, she decided it would be best if she moved out of the dorms.

She knew a friend of her dad’s that owned an apartment building, and although she wasn’t on the best terms with her dad, she used his connection to get a good deal on an apartment.

Sydney jumped on a sleeping Michael. For the past few weeks, he had been staying with her in the small one bedroom dorm room. He groaned as she placed feather light kisses on his face. “Wake up.” She whispered.

Michael groaned again. “Noooo.”

“Fine, you can just stay here, but I’m going to pack.”

That got Michael’s attention. “What?” He asked curiously.

“I’m moving out of the dorms. I got an apartment.”

“Oh.” Michael said, not sure what to think of Sydney’s announcement.

Sydney smiled at him. “I need a roommate.” She said, looking at him expectantly.

He kissed her and whispered, “Okay.”

Michael kissed Sydney lightly on the lips, as he got home from work.

A few months ago, Michael applied for a job as a paper pusher at a local architecture company. He figured he could at least be around what he loved. He didn’t get the job, instead, they offered him a spot in their apprentice program where you work for the firm while going to school. Michael, of course, accepted and had been working there ever since.

“Whatcha doing?” He asked as he moved about the apartment, shedding his suit coat and tie.

Sydney scrunched up her nose as she answered, “Homework.” Michael chuckled, placing a kiss on the top of his head as he headed towards the living room. Sydney smiled at him, as he plopped down on the couch and turned on Sports Center.

“Michael, do you realize what today is?” Sydney asked curiously.

“Tuesday?” He asked, giving her one of his boyish smiles.

Sydney laughed. “Yeah, but do you remember who’s coming to LA tonight?” She questioned, looking up from her work.

“Oh s***.” He muttered. “Your parents.” He stated. “Is Nadia coming?” He asked, turning off the television.

Sydney eyed him exasperatedly. “Of course”

“Are they staying here?” Michael asked, not wanting to know the answer. He got up and walked behind Sydney. Placing a kiss on her head, he began kneading her tense shoulders.

“Mmmm... That feels so good baby.” She moaned, as he continued to massage her upper back. “I didn’t invite them to stay here... but you know how they are.”

Michael sighed. “How long are they staying?”

“I don’t know. They didn’t tell me.” Sydney groaned. She knew if Michael kept this up she wouldn’t finish all her work.

Michael began placing kisses along her shoulder. He whispered, “What time does their plane land?”

Sydney turned her head and leaned in. Their lips met in a fiery kiss. “Not until eight.”

“Okay.” He smirked, standing up to his full height. “I’m going to go take a shower.” He flashed her a seductive grin, walking towards the bedroom.

Sydney smiled, knowing exactly what he was doing. She was about to slip out of her clothes and join Michael when her cell phone began ringing. She swore at the cursed thing and answered it with an impatient, “Yes.”

“Someone’s in a bad mood.”

“Nadia, you better have a good reason for calling.”

Sydney heard Nadia snicker on the other line. “Ooooo... Someone’s frustrated and horny.” Nadia laughed. “I hope you’re dressed, ‘cause we’re gonna be at your apartment in a minute.”

“What?” Sydney shook her head. She gasped. “And I thought you weren’t going to get in until 8.”

“Dad insisted we take an earlier flight, and yes we’re staying with you, so be ready for World War 3. Daddy’s gonna be pissed when he finds out about your roommate.” Nadia whispered into the phone.

Sydney groaned in frustration and swore out loud.

“See ya soon, Sis.” Nadia hung up. Sydney wanted to wipe away the smirk that she knew was on Nadia’s face.

She threw down the cell phone in aggravation; not only did she have to spend an indefinite amount of time with her family, she didn’t get to take a shower with Michael.

^_^

First!! Now off to read... :D

----

Erm... Katy. What did I tell you about having evil cliffhangers? :angry: :P Anywho, great two chapters... and I think I'm liking the sequel so far... but why doesn't Nadia seem to like Michael? She's pretty snotty, if you ask me. *Hrrmph* *goes off to pout about Sydney's family coming to stay with Michael and her*

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

Living together ^_^ but then her parents are going to come and ruin it.
:( how rude. :lol: and they had to come early. :rolleyes: How rude!!! :P Ack. I'm very mad at Jack and Irina right now. :lol:
Great chapter, can't wait for more. :hug:

Riley xoxo

Oooh, bugger, bad timing!! Damn Jack and his incesant ways! Awesome first chapter!! Thanks for the pm!

Katy can you post spoiler I know you just updated but I need to know what is going to happen. PLEASE PLEASE

I post evil spoilers, but sure..

“Oh s***.” He muttered, seeing their guest. Sydney ducked her head in embarrassment as both parents gasped in shock.

Annd...

“That went better than you expected.” Nadia half laughed, half snorted as she threw her stuff down by the couch. Sydney rolled her eyes.

Those aren't toooo bad. You shoulda seen some of the ones I gave Ash. :angelic:

That was great ... ohhh this is going to be funn ... glad at least Michaels back at school doing what he loves ... Jack is going to be beyond pissed ... hope Michaels out of the shower before he gets there ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Great Chapter. Stuipd Jack, always surprising people! This should b really interesting lol. Wonder where they will sleep, dorms aren't tht big. ooooo and I wonder how her parents will feel about them sharing a bed, some good conflict. Can't wait! PM right away!

~Andrea

Back