My Only One

Fantastic update...per usual! I <3 this story. Once again Syd and Vaughn..too cute! I knew you would not keep it angsty forever..once again giving in the the wonderfulness of fluff! I love this fic so far! merci for the pm..

.whenever i see krzykaty in the heading for my mail , I jump up and down and do a happy dance . ( the same dance I do when the Alias opening sequence comes up)..good times!!

I loved the WW3 comment... But I think it is going to be more like 3, 4, and 5 all combined into one as soon as Jack finds out that Michael is Syd's 'roomate'! Great Chapter! Glad that they are getting along well!

Megan

I definitely cannot wait for the next chapter. Jack's reaction will be hillarious.

Thanks for the pm.

Hey.. I'd be mad if I didn't get to take a shower with Vaughn cause my parents were visiting me. :P I can understand why Syd is frustrated. :P I have a feeling Jack is gonna beat the felgercarb out of Vaughn when he sees that Vaughn is living with her. ^_^ Oh well. Great job on the update Katy!! That chapter was cute. ;)

Great update i love it iam so happy eveythings going good with s/v YAY and his job sounds cool! lol
“Ooooo... Someone’s frustrated and horny.” Nadia laughed. “I hope you’re dressed, ‘cause we’re gonna be at your apartment in a minute.”
:lol: i have a feeling sys and michael are going to be very frustrated for the whole time her families there. :angelic: thanks for the PM and cant wait for more! ~lizzy

Waiting a week is slow enough considering how intense they felt about each other.

I love how Vaughn got a job in an apprentice program doing what he wanted.

I hope Sydney warns Vaughn while he is in the shower so he doesn't come out making some comment about her not joining him.

I can't wait for Jack's reaction.

evil cliffie!!! darn you Katy. oh well, that just means you've got me hooked for another chap. awesome job and thanks for the pm. i can't wait for the next update! ^_^

*whispers* You werent supposed to post this until later this week cause I hadnt replied to the last chapter of You and Me yet

But... I think Ill forgive you, just this once. ;)

That was just totally adorable. I love how he was so nervous. Oh! And when he went to see his mum! OMG! Perfection! The whole thing? Perfection.!

Thankyou for the PM! Cant wait for more!
-G

ETA:

:doh: You alreadt posted chapter 1 and I didnt even notice. :blush:

So much for not going back to where they were yet. Moving in together is a little far from that. *snort* Im sooooooooo ahppy that Vaughn is getting to have the life he deserves and not working for his dad! :clapping:

And the next chapter should be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting. I have my ammunition and protection ready for world war 3!

I can't decide which is worse... Spending time with the family from hell, or not getting to jump in the shower with Michael... :Ponder:

*throws the family out the window*

Heck, no thought needed actually, the second one's definitely worse :P

There, there Syd... *pats Syd on the head* You'll survive... Hopefully.

BUT OMG! Cai loooooved this chapter! :notworthy:

Cai
x

omg katy you confuzzled the frickle outta me... see, it said "chapter 1" and i was like :confused: i've already read a chapter of this

:blush2: you don't wanna know how long i spent figuring out that there was prologue before this

omg that was so cute! :woot: i've missed the fluff

and "complaining about the noise" :sideroll: too funny

and dudey is this like the "official" meet the parents? :woot:

omg can not wait and that spoiler? :lol: betcha mikeypoo says something a little... intimate to sydney? *giggle*

loved it!

luv juju :harp:

Loved it!
Nadia is so funny! :lol:
Poor Sydney not getting to have a shower with Michael and having her parents over!
Can't wait to see how they all get on.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

Back