Season 4 Greatest Wish for Season 4

ugh more s/V moments I think I´ve seen enough of those two to last 10 lifetimes. less S/V, less MV, more sarkney, swill, Wadia, Jirina action.

I wish that we could see sydney be evil for a while even if she was undercover but i would then want her to go back to the way she is.

-Lauren alive! That is the main thing I want. She's not dead. I tell you all, she's not. She cannot be.
-Irina back. I want my Russian beauty back.
-Some hot (yes, hot) storyline between Lauren and Sydney. I can just tell that it is coming. It is, I tell you!

Will and irina 2 appear
jack 2 not turn out 2 b covenant
lauren back
and s/v stay 2gether.
also 2 have vaughn not hurt as much like he has been. like being stabbed and shot.

vaughn and syd together
lauren NOT dead
Marshall alive and well
Jack NOT bad
simpler story lines
more normalcy for Syd's life
more kickin' fight scenes :P
more of the secondary characters like Marshall and Weiss

i want 2 c lauren come back and vaughn think hes going insane b/c he saw the woman he killd n no1 else cs her. that would b intrestin. i think that lauren is coming back thou cuz she waz signed ^ 4 season 4. they'll probably giver her rambaldi juice 2 bring her back or sumthin'.

i want there to be real death...i know that sounds weird but it basically consists of not having any more people rambaldi juiced, because otherwise no one who ever died on alias would really be dead! there would always be that possibility of the person coming back and thsat annoys me!

yes, i agree...right now, after the masks, i feel there is the possibility for anything on this show...maybe if they get a little bit simpler with the storylines it would gain back some of the credibility it had in seasons 1 and 2...and there would be less people out there going "Oh yeah right." :rolleyes: ;)

I forgot one more thing... I want Sark to be left alone -- no more torturing the baby faced hottness!!! :D ;)

Les

I would like to see Syd connect with someone she can always trust. Everyone seems to have these seperate agendas! I like the way Syd was with Will in S2. There should be someone stable in her life that actually tells her the truth. It's a shame that it can't be a civilian. The CIA has too many rules about keeping secrets.

Syd's entire life is in the CIA, they rarely ever show places on the show other than their missions and the Agency. she should get out more. not only that but she hasn't many friends out of the CIA since Will went to W.P.P. and Francie died. i'd like to either see Syd have fun and be with Sark or have some kind of life outside of the CIA.

OBVIOULSY syd n vaughn back together PERMANENTLY!!!!! and to find out what the hell those papers where.... and what is up wid jack nnnn ummmm ya lauren gone or far away from syd n vaughn

As a bunch of people have mentioned, just let Syd have a social life. And I hope S4 is a little better thought out then S3 was.

1. If Lena Olin doesn't come back, they should add another complex, smart, powerful female character as an adversary, partner or something in between for Sydney. The problem with Lauren's character perhaps was that while she was psychotic and conniving, she didn't appear to be particularly intelligent or to have much emotional complexity...she sort of just came off as a bit one-sided and predictable. I didn't think she was really a match for Sydney on any level.

2. Ron Rifkin and Victor Garber's talents were noticably underused this season. Their powerfully contained and expertly calculated character portrayals are intriguing. Likewise, the deliciously complicated and diabolical nature of their relationship is an anchor of the show in my opinion. I watch this show just as much to relish the pregnant undercurrents of plotting and deception expressed in their eyes and their spare dialogue. It appears that the less they say, the more they seem to be thinking and planning, the more loaded the situation becomes. They seem like two predators constantly in the process of sizing each other up and amazingly both always seem to be in total control of the situation. The tension is magnificent.

3. They need to let scenes breathe more, both visually and emotionally. This was a strong point of the first two seasons and negative aspect of several of the later episodes this season where they tried to cram too much plot development into the show. It suddenly became more about the plot than about the characters. They have so many talented actors who deliver a much deeper, well-rounded performance through quiet, non-verbal means such as body language, facial expression and intuitive, natural interplay with the other actors. The willingness to allow silence and slow time a role in this series has given it a very powerful, dramatic impact that you don't often see in prime-time television. I miss it!

Back