Nancy Drew or Gaia

Which one is better?

• Nancy Drew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gaia from Fearless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would have to go for Nancy Drew. She is the best and can work her way out of anything. Another reason I voted for Nancy I don't know who this Gaia person is. I still love Nancy Drew and it is hard to change my mind on these kind of things. I don't care how many votes she has. NANCY DREW!!!!

SydB_JenG said:
OMG!! That's your argument????

SHE WAS BORN WITHOUT A FEAR GENE!! OMG! how lame!! So she's basically NOT REAL! Nancy can beat up guys who are triple her size at a time when women are seen as the weaker sex, she's classy...she's always proffessional, she can outwit ANYONE! This girl is amazing!! However...she IS realistic unlike Gaia! I can't believe Gaia is even in this poll!! She's so pathetic!!
Gaia doesn't act 'classy' because she just doensn't give a s*** what people think of her...it's not their place to judge. She doesn't want popularity or fame.

GO GAIA!!!!!!!!!!! (wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! *claps hands*)

hehe..I'm a little late...BUT GO GAIA! lol actually i'm a lot late...and for all who said Gaia was dumb...which she isnt she has an IQ of 165..so there

well the poll is over it officially ended on the day of the Alias premiere and I declare Gaia the winner! Yea Nancy got her ass-whooped...-_-

This just proves that people really aren't smart anymore jk guys ;)

i dont know how to close this so if someone wants to tell me how or do it for me that would be great! thanks :smiley:

Back