Nancy Drew or Gaia

Which one is better?

• Nancy Drew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gaia from Fearless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why doesn't anyone like Nancy??? She's a detective that has been around for generations!! I only found out a while ago that my cousin (who is about 10 yrs older than me) use to love Nancy Drew books and she'd kept them all and she basically passed them all down to me when she found out I read Nancy Drew. :D We must keep Nancy alive so that future generations will hear of her otherwise I fear she might die out... :(

this is a funny battle but yet gaia is winning, i have to say i'm a gaia fan, love gaia, well gaia and jake, anyways um i played a nancy game once, i have to say i suck at it cause to this day i still can't figure out the little thingy that you have to go through and blah blah blah, it was a pc game and uh i've lost the cd. (there were two) as i said to this day the case stands still and untouched. while my fearless books are all wrinkled sincei keep reading them. and freaks is finally coming out! yay!

nothing... nothing at all :Ph34r:

add a dvd player to that! :lol: the alias soundtrack, season 1 and 2 dvds, a full subscription to alias magazine!

:lol: You guys are crazy! I'll take...hmmm....

nance said:
Will, 47 cookies, 74 roses, and a Angelina Jolie... and a fax machine!
nance, I'll vote for what you want me to vote for! You came up with Will, I like cookies, he is holding roses, AJ is really a plus and I could use a fax machine! :lol: What do you want me to vote for? :lol:

Not to mention the DVD player and the Alias DVD's and the magazine...

Back