Never Gone

Alright, here it is!
The SNLB Sequel...

Obviously, cowritten between Carolyn and Me...
Thank you to our beta's - Katy, Janet, and Cathy!

Now, on with the show...

Chapter One-
By Ash

“Daddy.” Cassie whispered once more as she buried her face into his neck.
“I’ve missed you so much.” He kissed the top of her head.
“You’re… stay… I mean, you…” she couldn’t stand to talk so she cried. Her mind racing and her heart pounding in her chest. She gave up on words and wrapped her arms around him as tight as they could, she never wanted to let go.
“Oh, Cassie.” Jordan sighed, as he smoothed down her hair. “Don’t cry.” He tried to comfort her but it was no good, all he could be thankful for was that they were tears of joy.
“I love you Daddy. I love you so much! I’m sorry, I never should have given up, I knew you’d come back, I just knew you would. You’d never leave us, Daddy, I’ve missed you, but, I’m sorry!” She sobbed again.
“What, oh, pumpkin.” Jordan let out a deep breath. “Don’t be sorry, you didn’t do anything wrong.”
“Yes I did! I let Michael be my Daddy!” Cassie tried to pull away but he only held her closer.
“He is your father though.” Jordan confessed.
“No, you’re my Daddy!” she told him sternly. “You are.” She cried again.
“Cassandra you look at me.” He instructed her, turning the little girls head gently. “He will always be your dad. Michael might not have been there when you were little, but you can’t blame him solely for that. There were a lot of people involved in that decision. The most important thing though, is that he was there when I couldn’t be. He gave you all the love he could, and he’ll love you every day of his life, no matter what.” It broke his heart admitting that, but, none the less it was the truth.
“But…”
“No buts.” Jordan cut her off. “Or, I’ll have to tickle you.”
Cassie wiped away the tears and started laughing.
“You know, Mummy promised you’d come home.” Cassie whispered in his ear, like she was afraid for anyone to hear.
“Oh really, where is Mummy?” he asked her sweetly.
“In the basement, with everyone else.” She replied.
“There’s people here?” Jordan raised an eyebrow. “Oh, are you having a birthday party?”
A smile lit up her face. “You remembered.”
“Of course I remembered, you made me remember for six years! You think I’d forget it now?” he laughed at her.
“I don’t know.” She shrugged as he set her down. “Come on, let’s go down stairs.”
Jordan shook his head. “Not right now okay Cassie?”
“But…”
“I’m going to leave, and I need you to keep this a big secret. Don’t tell anyone. Okay, can you promise me?” Jordan pleaded with her.
“Daddy! No!” she screamed launching herself into his arms.
“Please Cassie, do this for me.” He kissed her forehead gently.
“Will you come back?” Cassie asked as her eyes began to glaze with tears.
“Tonight, I promise, as soon as your friends from the party are gone.” Jordan assured her.
“They leave at five.” She told him simply. “I’ll make sure they’re gone by five.”
“I’ll be back at six, okay pumpkin?” Jordan asked one last time.
Cassie nodded. “I love you Daddy.” She said as she shut the door.
She bounced back down the stairs to a room of people who had gotten distracted from presents and now moved onto playing some sort of game. Sydney walked over to her daughter and looked her in the eye for a few seconds.
“Who was at the door?” She asked the child.
“Those stupid sales men people you hate.” She responded. “Mum, what time is it?”
“Almost four, why?” Sydney asked.
“Just wondering.” And with that she hopped off to join her friends.
At about quarter of five parents started arriving and Cassie was practically shoving them out the door. Thinking, maybe the sooner people left the sooner her father would come home.
“Andrew, your Mum is here, come on!” she grabbed him by the arm and Ben grabbed the other.
“He doesn’t have to leave yet!” He argued.
“Ugh, he needs to!” Cassie shouted.
“No!”
“Yes!”
“I’ll leave.” Andrew piped up. “Bye. Happy Birthday.”
“Look what you did!” Bed screamed at his sister.
“Listen, just… okay, come here.” Cassie dragged her brother by the arm across the room. “You can’t tell anyone!” she made him promise. “Daddy, that’s who was at the door.” She whispered.
“You’re making it up!” Ben yelled.
“No, I promise, I’m not! He’s coming back, at six!” she tried to convince him.
Sydney watched the twins from across the room as they whispered in hushed tones. She had Hannah in her arms and walked over to the kids. Immediately their talking stopped and they looked up at her with giant smiled occupying their faces.
“Alright, what’s going on?” Sydney asked them, shifting Hannah to one hip and putting a hand on the other.
“Nothing.” They both replied in unison before running up the stairs.
The next hour was spent cleaning up the basement before all the adults were completely exhausted. Everyone was seated in the kitchen, Eric, Kathleen and their son Aaron, Jack, Michael who was holding a now sound asleep Hannah in his arms, and Sydney who was trying to get Ben and Cassie to pick up their toys. She couldn’t help but notice however that every few second their eyes would dart to the clock.
Around six o’clock the children were starting to get anxious and the minute the doorbell rang they both jumped to their feet. “I’ll get it!” They shouted in unison.
“No, I’ll get it!” Ben complained.
“No, I will!” Cassie screamed.
“I want to!” Ben yelled back.
“No, I want to!” Cassie whined.
“How about you two stay put and I’ll get it.” Sydney offered.
“No!” They both screamed at her.
“We’ll get it.” Cassie replied calmly dragging her brother by the arm to the door. “Ready?” she whispered to him. Ben nodded and she swung the door open to see her father standing there, for the second time that day. Everyone could see clearly from the kitchen, and instantly the room fell quiet.
“Holy s***.” Eric commented breaking the silence
“Dad!” Ben chirped wrapping his arms around his father’s waist.
“Hey Buddy.” Jordan smiled down at him.
“J… Jordan?” Sydney asked in disbelief.
“Hi Syd.” He gave her one of the biggest smiles he possessed and it lit up the room. Tears began to fall from her cheeks as she walked over and engulfed him in a hug, burying her head into his chest.
“Oh my God.” She whispered as he rubbed her back soothingly. “It’s really you.”
“Kids, why don’t you come here, eh?” Vaughn asked as he handed Hannah to Eric and then went to gather them. After bringing them back into the kitchen he shut the door linking it to the foyer. Returning he saw that Sydney was still in Jordan’s embrace, but for some reason he didn’t care.
“Jordan.” Vaughn nodded, attempting to hide his state of shock.
“Hello Michael.” Jordan replied civilly.
Sydney turned away from him and pulled Michael on to the other side of the room. “Can you give us a while, keep people, I don’t know, amused, the kitchen maybe, the rec room, something? Please?” Sydney asked him.
“Sydney, you don’t even know if this is really him!” Michael argued.
“It’s him, Michael, that man is Jordan.” She assured him.
“And how can you be so sure of this?” he asked her skeptically.
“Because…” her voice dropped. “Because, that’s his cologne.” She whispered.
“Oh.” Michael replied.
“And Vaughn… don’t let Hannah upstairs, alright – not unless its absolutely necessary.” She whispered, nodding Michael walked out of the room.
“Jordan.” Sydney began, and then stopped. She had no idea what to say, her mind was spinning but the thoughts were going too fast for her to comprehend. She wanted this to be a dream, some elaborate prank her mind was playing, something other than reality. She knew what this meant, and she didn’t want to have to deal with it.
Sighing Sydney just stared at him. “I…”
“You’re wearing the ring.” Jordan stated, almost shocked.
“I, oh.” She sighed. “I’ve never taken it off.”
A smile lit up his face, and he pulled Sydney into his arms, kissing her gently. At first she was stunned, and then became aware that the actions were completely unacceptable seeing as how she’d been with Vaughn for the last past three years. Something else had another say apparently, because she was just as surprised to find herself kissing him back.
They pulled apart and it was then that Jordan got his first look of the room. There were pictures everywhere, some that were familiar to him, and others that included Michael. He smiled as he took in everything.
“So… how have you been?” he asked quietly.
“That’s not a good question.” Sydney laughed at him.
“I don’t have anything else to say.” He admitted.
“I know.” She replied.
“So…” Jordan started and then searched his mind for a topic. “How are the kids?”
Sydney’s eyes welled with tears as she stood. “You know what. Wait right here.” A minute later she came back with a toddler in her arms.
The dark brown curls spilled over her shoulders and her eyes wandered aimlessly over Jordan.
“Jordan, this is Hannah.” Sydney smiled placing the child on his lap. “She’s three.” She continued, “Hannah was born on August Ninth at two o’clock in the morning.”
“She’s… ours.” He said quietly as a single tear ran down his cheek taking in the beauty of the innocent little girl he’d always hold dear to his heart. “Hi Hannah.” He whispered with a smile. “I’m Jordan.”

Alright, that was it...
We hope you guys like it!
Luv - Ash (& Carolyn)

And Im gonna steal the SNLB PM list, so if you want to be removed please let either Carolyn or myself know.

Spirit
Sydney Bristow 2300844
Ktstar
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
peanutbutter
Scialet
SkyGirl5
rileylovesalias
tunita
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
Vaughnlover15
Bubbles
SydneyVaughn47
athletic44111
aliasdancer007
alwazabrat
jen-jen
stealthy
Agent Verdi
Berry_kyoote_spy88
Mrs.marshal030791
Vaughnsgurl4lf
Mightylittleone
sabbiee_co
sparklingrainbow
ams4alias
spysurfergrl247
freaky
secret_agent_angel
texasalias2004
Ms.MichaelVaughn
iluvalias0203
alejandra
vartan-lova
helpleessromantic
Alias Fan Gillian
IwantRome
wanttobew/MV
~VartansGirl~
Crazy for Alias
littlemissliketofight
weiss's girl
loane
Alias_Day
AliasChica316
msu_ruby
fire*N*ice
blue_bird
Emmy_d
sydofthesea
superspy
Alias_rocks_87
luckylass
sydneymicheal
bellasbaby
santosaidan
broe4ever929
jenji124
Mountaineer4746
krzykty57789
aliasgirl89
star_gazer
*HaNnAhBaNaNa*
sexivaughn_ismine
hannahb
Sydney A Vaughn
globalmisinformation
Sydney L Bristow
Brinne
Monstica
Bamse
Sarahmañana
ubielecki
angels_fire_88
Truth Takes Time 2.18
Luckylass
Shelz
Lovygirl
Emotionalrescue
cupcake55
kromrell
mvlover21
kalias
jadeygirl
alias=mylife26
julesvartan
SuperDuck123
74Aliaschickita47
meghanlyn85
Sarahmañana

:lol: i love it 😌 Jordan's back
that oughta be interesting, poor Vaughn :smiley: (wait wrond smiley :( )
great beginning, pm me when you update please :flowers:
thanx for the pm
can't wait for more
update soon :D

yeah the sequel, but please promise that there won't be tooo much jordan fluff, i can't take that right now with all spoilers for season 5.

1. Vaughn didn't care about the fact that Sydney stayed in Jordan's embrace for so long.
2. Jordan kissed Sydney.
3. Sydney kissed back.
4. We haven't read anything about how much Sydney loves Vaughn over the three years.
5. The kids regret calling Michael their daddy.

I just don't get how this will turn out as S/V in the end. Not a bit.

Poor, poor Vaughn.
Bad, bad Sydney.
Stupid, stupid Jordan.
Stupid kids. (Sorry -_- )

So good!! Fantastic!! Thanks for the PM!!

The only way I can see S/V to be together in the end is if Jordan got severely screwed up when he was captured... but I like Jason so I don't want him to be screwed up! :lol:

Soo where the hell has he been for the last three years ??? I mean Vaughn got hell and he didnt even know about the kids ... Jordan knew about all three of the kids and he gets hugs and kisses ... awww poor Vaughn ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

:eek: Oh wow...talk about having mixed feelings.. for both Sydney AND ME!!! OKay maybe Vaughn too. I knew it was coming...but still ..it doesn't make it any easier!! There are just so many unanswered questions..
Where has he been?
He knows that Vaughn has been with them?? How??
What thoughts are going through Sydney's head??

Amazing Update you two!!! 5 stars!!!! Thank you so much for the pm!!!! :D
:throb: Shelz

Back