New E3 Review

Awesome!!

Love the new info about grouping. So if I bring a lev 2 with a lev 50 into an instance, the lev 2 gets bumped up to lev 50 for that instance.

Interesting possiblities here, but I agree the hardcore players are going to be dismayed by this.

Are the kitty-cats gone?

TTHreview3.jpg

Good read. Have to hear a bad thing about HJ.

I find it amusing how many times I've seen bad stuff about Vanguard though. Been there... eeww.

noo kitty kats arnt gone.. you can just inbreed your char make them half w/e you want or make them full

i would think... O_O

Didn't they say you can't half breed the kitties? Their models are far too different from the stoneborn, humans, elflies. It would make all sorts of armor model problems.

And makes sense... who'd want to lay a cat anyhow. :lol:

Wait, it said TentonHammers staff or something were automatically into the beta. Is that you moderators here? God, I hope I get into that beta....

And thw Wyr is like this super computer thing that self-operates and has a mass intelligence of it's own. And one day it will evolve into a super machine of incomprehensible might and smite down humanity as it sets up it's glorious new kingdom across the Earth! And the blood of our children will flow as a crimson stream into the grand abyss and the ravens will perch upon our computer diety and the will sing the song of chaos and oblivion!!! Then a block hole will form above our now dead and darkened world as it consumes everything. From this black abyss Lucifer will spring forth and his eyes will erupt into bloody potholes and everything will be consumed by a raging hellfire inferno!!! GGGAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really excited. No more coffee for me.

Nice post jon. I'll fix it up a little bit, but great job!

Edit- Alright fixed the format. You did a great job Jon, just forgot to add a break at the end, and align everything to the left. other then that great job!

The article mentions that lower levels will have their skills adjusted upwards. How will that work for magic users do you think? Will they suddenly get all of the spells they would have gotten? And have to take the time to select the spells they want? Or will the "temporary upgrade" work differently for the magic aspects?

It seems to me that it might take a while for people to be able make all of the selections (if you get selections during a leveling up and nothing I've seen makes me think you won't). Any thoughts?

One thing that confuses me... have they scrapped the concept behind Old Bloods and Togs? That slider just says "Human" which, at this point, is composed of two subraces.

They could be doing it Ala COH where you get the lvls but not the abilities and you just get the basic lvl bonuses. That would probably make the most sense. But they are better at all this than I am.

Czi

Thanks Frosty!

It was my first ever article, and it was very confusing at first.

If i'm not mistaken, Jaraeth helped me out via IRC.

Hope you guys enjoyed the article! :D

Back