New Irina Club!

The season 4 Irina was so unbelieveable cool. :cool: "I'm not gonna torture you. (nods in Jack's direction) I let him do it." [...] "One thing you should know about Jack, he hates being anybody's puppet." :coolio: I liked those scenes in "Before the flood".

Can't wait for Season 4 to be released on DVD here in Germany.

No, in Germany just Seasons 1, 2 and 3 were released on DVD. In german TV only Seasons 1 and 2 have aired. But according to Buena Vista Season 4 will be released on 7th June. Season 4 DVD was supposed to come out in 2006 in Germany but Buena Vista suspended the release date again and again. So I hope Season 4 will really be published on 7th June. It's about time
a060.gif
I was only able to watch Season four, because I have relations in America. *sigh*

And yes, Jack was also cool, but nobody was as cool as Irina was. Spymommy rocks! :cool:

hey so i watched the last episode this morning
and irina whats going on, ur meant to love
syd more than ramboldi,

so i got a bit confused with the "horizon"
she had it and said that it could give her all
the power.
i get it is meant to keep people
alive for longer but how does it give her
all the power, would she sell it off?
what was with the missiles as well cuz
surely if she had power she wouldnt need
missiles?

im just a tad confused!!!

Chili

surely if she had power she wouldnt need
missiles?

im just a tad confused!!!

I think it was mentioned that Sloane wanted to profit from the reconstruction. The thing with the missiles weren't about Rambaldi at all. :smiley:

Irina_Derevko_Bristow, you've a pm from me:smiley:

By the way, i've made a promo for a fanfiction with the same idea (i mean having Irina back):smiley: So, will post soon:smiley:

arghhh been away for so long,
dam revision, life and uni all get in the way lol

am watching series 2, the passage, probably some of my favorite episodes
love how independant irina is, and even when shes bad shes good, well most of the time
sumtimes think that the last episode was a little "jam it all in" and could have gone over 2 epis
but then it mite feel like any other epi, arghhh so many things to consider

Chili

arghhh been away for so long,
dam revision, life and uni all get in the way lol

am watching series 2, the passage, probably some of my favorite episodes
love how independant irina is, and even when shes bad shes good, well most of the time
sumtimes think that the last episode was a little "jam it all in" and could have gone over 2 epis
but then it mite feel like any other epi, arghhh so many things to consider

Chili

Oh, yeah, she's a star:smiley: :redhair: :woot: I really thought i was too boring without her, anyway:(
By the way, here is my promised promo for after-season-5

Back