We Miss Irina Club

I decided to start this club to talk about our beloved Spymommy, because I'm going into Lena Withdrawal and my symptoms are very contagious. Maybe we can all help eachother through this illness. Let's talk about Irina! :smiley: Anyone's welcome, just no trash talking her! -_-

Are you kidding? Any time anyone brings her up it's a complete love-fest! I have a hard time getting anyone to be the least bit realistic about her! But if this is a place to talk about Irina, should I move it to the character forum?
:lol:

Ahh...Lena Olin/Irina Derevko...I miss them dearly. :( Lena Withdrawal is right! Now I get excited over the slightest mention of Irina, just because it makes me feel better that the writers aren't forgetting about her. When Syd mentioned the Alice in Wonderland book and her "roller-coaster relationship" with her mother in this past episode, that about made my night! I find Irina so fascinating and I am just dying to know more about her past and all her mysterious motivations. Here's to hoping we get Lena back for at least a few episodes!

I'm going to move this to the character forum because it's more about how much we miss Irina . . .
;)

argh. she may not get another chance to win an emmy if they don't have her back! i mean, tyne daly?!? that's her sixth emmy! she couldn't have cared less! lena olin soo deserved to win. who voted for tyne daly, anyway? what did they do, draw straws? okay, breathing... breathing...

Oh, I hear Tyne Daly got to play some big emotional scene . . . they love that.

I guess Ms Olin could play another role on TV and get another chance at an Emmy; after all, Mr Garber has had a number of nominations that weren't for Alias.
;)

Okay, I'm not going to say I absolutely love Irina all the time, but the show (I've watched since the beginning of the 2nd season) is not right without her. I'm having withdrawal too. So much of the complexity just dies without her. It's sad. :(

Since she's still alive and integrated into the plot it just feels like it's headed toward a meeting with her . . . if they aren't able to work things out with Ms Olin, it's going to be a real disappointment. And a disservice to the character of Jack (and Mr Garber) the way the plot is going . . .

I'm just wondering how they plan to work around her if they can't work it out . . .
:(

Well, this is a theory I heard over at A2A, but someone said they might kill Irina off by making the remains found it Syd's building from Irina's somewhat similar DNA. Now that I think about it, that actually would be a good way to do it, because it would bring up the question of who Jack's been talking to on the computer. And that could give him a plot for a while.

I miss Irina / Lena also. She was such an asset and added so much substance to the show. Alias should move heaven and earth to try and get her back.... :(

Wanna have numbers???

so far it's

Sarah Vartan
feeling_like_a_spy
katie148
verdantheart
Patomac
WV_Mountaineer
Agent Stacey

7, c'mon guys we gotta recruit! Share the Irina Love!

alias gotta have irina back shes just great and even though its a show, watching irina makes me wiser and sydney makes me more clever, sark just makes me obey orders, anyway what my point is that she has to be on series 3 shes just Divine.

Sarah Vartan
feeling_like_a_spy
katie148
verdantheart
Patomac
WV_Mountaineer
Agent Stacey
Manu
Vaughnmyangel
Vaughnfan13
SovereignM
KikiCourt

SHARE THE IRINA LOVE!!!! MY GOAL IS 100-WE CAN DO IT!!! IRINA LOVE IS CONTAGIOUS!

hmmm *BEWARE idea approaching*

Favorite Irina quotes and scenes...
What's yours?

Mine would have to be hmmmm well there's so many but I espiecally love the toaster scence!!!!! ahhh

JACK: I know what you're thinking.

IRINA: (smiling) Do you?

JACK: The toaster.

(Irina laughs.)

SYDNEY: What are you guys talking about?

IRINA: Ah...

(She takes another drink and passes it back to Jack, smiling. Jack's smiling a little as well.)

JACK: We used to have this toaster at home. It was broken and using it one night, I started a small fire.

IRINA: We had something like this to drink and we both had a little too much.

JACK: I forgot about the toast I was making.

(Irina laughs.)

SYDNEY: When was this?

IRINA: You were... four years old.

(Jack nods.)

IRINA: There was so much smoke, we had to move out for a week. We stayed in that hotel.

JACK: (quietly) The Summit.

IRINA: The Summit.

SYDNEY: W-wait was that the hotel with the sundaes?

IRINA: Mm-hmm.

JACK: Yeah. (smiles) I think you had one every night.

(Irina smiles, laughs. She and Jack make eye contact. He looks down.)

JACK: You should get some sleep.

Back