We Miss Irina Club

Spasiba. I'm a newbie, I havn't really worked my way around the site yet. I should have posted my Q's here instead of in intro. NEways, does NE1 know the dealio on Derevko? Why'd Olin leave?

PS. Patomac I like ur theory, it makes sence. How else r they gonna write her out of the show without it being lame.

hey russian, and welcome! :smiley: :welcome:
lena left for many reasons i guess. she said that she wanted to spend more time with her family and that she had some new projects...
i miss her and want her back!!!!!

i love irina..super spymom..
lena plays the role so great..
i miss her..alias' not the same without her..
she's so mysterious and intriguing..:(
wish her back.. 😆

When in Latvia will show those series with out she the I will become about one more person from this multitude... I love Irina's character... I am happy that right now I can watch those series with Lena Olin... :smiley: She is great!!!

haha i watch s2 over and over and over again!!! enjoy lena as long as she's there (n) , and i suggest you do like me and tape every ep so then you can watch the eps with irina again and again and again... :P
pii

Can I join? I miss Irina/Lena soooo much!! :( She;s my favorite character, and even if she never comes baqck, she always will be! :smiley: We need her back on the show. She did so many good things for the show's storyline...

Can I add my name to the list? I only started watching Alias during season three and I was totally confused all year... then my husband bought me season 1 and season 2 on DVD... now I'm an addict.

Anyway, it was obvious once I caught up with what was going on that the whole problem with season three was the ever absent Lena Olin. And I just don't understand at all why she doesn't want to come back. I mean, I'm a performing artist as well (not tv of course) and I always enjoy reprising fantastic characters... The truth is that she was really fantastic as Irina Derevko and why she would just let that go... I don't get it. As great as she was, I don't think there is any way that she didn't have a blast being on the show. So I guess there must be some personal mess going on with it that none of us know about. Could she have been pissed off that they brought in what's her name to play Ariana Kane mid season - as though that in any way cast a shadow on her performance? Or maybe she didn't like the direction they took her character... I don't know. I just keep thinking they key to the future episodes is in her return.

Anyhow, Lena if you are out there - we miss you and if you won't do it for yourself, do it for us. Alias really is a great and groudbreaking show in television history and there is no way that they can recast the role of Sydney's mother... Come back!!! We want you back, J.J. wants you back... what more do you need? You are so missed! Alias is not the same without you.

Well said, spydancer!

I think it might have something to do with her kids and family, but let's home she'll come back in the end of the fourth season or season five.

sorry i haven't been here in awhile, guys.
Due to the popular demand of numbering, I have numbers for everyone. ;)

1.Sarah Vartan
2.feeling_like_a_spy
3.katie148
4.verdantheart
5.Patomac
6.WV_Mountaineer
7.Agent Stacey
8.Manu
9.Vaughnmyangel
10.Vaughnfan13
11.SovereignM
12.KikiCourt
13.Nephie
14.Charlie
15.Avalon Derevko
16.Chanel
17.Aliastwin5
18.smarterchilds child
19.eak52
20.Victoria King
21.nance
22.Archangel
23.IrinaDerevko
24.Skyligrl5
25.Frogboy_Lives
26.ALiAs AgEnT423
27.vaughnscaligurl47
28.SiriCerasi
29.Alias Gay
30.Alias Freak69
31.Spy mommy's fan
32.Liliana
33.DontFrostThePie47
34.She'sgood
35.I am too obsessed
36.jacks29
37.Alias_Anna
38.Spirit
39.russian
40.AlexBristow03
41.pii lena4ever
42.brandy
43.Alias Addict47
44.nata
45.Alias Freak
46.mountaineer68
47.Katrina Halliwell
48.spydancer

tell me if i missed someone.

Ya I got a number, I miss Irina! I'm finally getting more into Irina and Jack's characters though I really loved Irina, I want her back 'cause she's like my fave character other than Sark and Syd!

I miss her, and I'm in this thread all the time, and why I didn't come in here, I don't know. Could I get a number as well, please? I don't need to explain why I miss her, cuz well, I miss her for the same reasons as everyone else. Is there a need to explain it again? All I have to say is is that Lena/Irina was the best thing that every happened to Alias and that the show isn't the same with her. Season 2 will remain my favorite season, no matter what.

Back