No Words

Would anyone be interested in finishing this or possibly continuing it?

• What are you crazy? You started it, you finish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe when I am not so busy.

• Yeah, I would be happy to do it.

• Ask me later...

• Total voters
Summary: Sydney is working for SD-6 and is on a mission and a counter
mission. Vaughn realizes that she has feelings for him. This is before the CIA destroys SD-6. And before Sydney and Vaughn get together.

Disclaimer: I don't own a thing.

"And remember this mission will help the United States more than you
will ever know." Sloan told Sydney and her father, Jack. "I want you,
Sydney, to get these missile codes for me. They should be in Haiti. There will be a drop off of them tomorrow night. Apparently these men can be easily bought out." "Then why don't we just buy it from them?" Jack asked Sloan. "Because these people are ruthless. The last people they did business with somehow got shot." Sloan answered and then continued, "Anyways Sydney you leave tomorrow morning. You will be disguised as a waitress." He passes her a folder full of papers. "Here is the overview, look closely. Good luck on the mission. And take care of yourself."

Later at Sydney's house the phone rang and Sydney picked it up, already
knowing who it was. "Joey's Pizza." Yes it was the CIA. That meant
she would get to see Vaughn. "Sorry, wrong number." She replied as usual. She got up off the couch and ran to the door. But as she opened it Will was there. "Oh hey Will, are you here to see me?" She asked. "Well yeah, but it looks like you were going somewhere. So I guess I will just go in and talk to Francie." "Sorry, bye." She said as she started to leave. "Good guys?" Will suddenly asked her. "How did you know it was them?"
Sydney asked. "Something clicked." He said as he shut the door and she walked into the elevator.

Vaughn was there in the place where they always met, about fifteen
minutes early. Practicing what he was going to say so he did not get
tongue-tied. He always seemed to do that around her lately. How could he help it? She was beautiful in every aspect of the word. How long ago had it been that he felt this way? He had no idea. But she seemed to be the glue that held his life together.

Sydney got out of her car and it took all her will power not to run just
so she could see Vaughn. He was the most handsomest man that she knew. She had loved Danny, she always would. But somehow Vaughn had wedged himself into her life, and she did not want him to leave that special place. What she did not know was that she was somehow falling for this guy.

Vaughn heard her shoes clicking the ground before he saw her. "Hey
there." She said as she saw him. "Hey Syd." He replied in the voice that she loved. "We have your debrief. Basically all you have to do is give Sloan these codes," hands her a slip of paper with numbers written on it, "and that is it." God he had to keep his mind on the mission. "Oh, yeah I am going to be in the van this time. So you will have your Guardian Angel looking over you." He said suddenly. "You are always looking after me." Sydney replied looking into his eyes. "See you tomorrow." Vaughn said as she walked back to her car. God he was such a fool for never telling her how he felt.

On the plane to Haiti all Sydney could think about was Vaughn. What he
looked like and how he smelt. And mostly all she thought about was his
eyes, God she could lose herself in his eyes. The plane will be landing in
ten minutes. She pushed the thoughts out of her mind. She had to
concentrate on the mission.

Later in the restaurant she was getting ready for the mission to be
finished up. All she had to do was wait for the codes to be brought out. Then BINGO! The codes were out. Time to get into action. She walked over to the table and asked the people if they wanted anything else. But little did they know that she had slipped her hand down and picked up the codes. When they said that they did not want anything she just straightened her back and walked away.

Just then the men at the table realized what had happened and put the
pieces together and ran after her.

Sydney heard them coming and ran faster. And into her headset that
Vaughn had given her, "Hey I am being tailed and I have no way out." "Run to the front of the building and I'll pick you up in the van." Vaughn replied.
He was trying to be calm but in reality he was worried. It would take him
three minutes to get to the front of the building. Would Sydney make it in
that much time?

Sydney could still hear the footsteps behind her when she got to the
front of the building. Vaughn was nowhere in sight. She knew he was on his way though. Then suddenly there was a gunshot and a sharp pain ran up Sydney's arm. She knew she had been shot and she fell down on the pavement in pain.

Vaughn had just rounded the corner when he say Sydney lying on the
ground and his heart almost missed a beat. Then he saw the men and drove up to the front. Just in case. He looked in wonder as Sydney got up off the ground and ran to the van and got in.

Sydney's Guardian Angel had done it again. He had kept her safe and
helped her through the worst. But all she knew now was pain. She looked at Vaughn and smiled and then suddenly passed out from pain and loss of blood.

When Sydney woke up she was in the hospital. And Vaughn was beside her and he was holding her hand. It was a tender grip. And she never wanted him to let go of her. All she could think about was that if the person that had shot her had been any closer she would be dead. And she would not be here with this great sensitive caring person.

Vaughn noticed something in Sydney's eyes. Like she had her heart in
her eyes. He knew some how that she cared for him the way he cared for her. Yet, no words were spoken.

The End!

It's one of my old fics (that's why it sucks) but I figured that I would post it. I hope that you like it!

Man, this was great! :eek:scar: I just wish you didn't end it there. I so wanted to hear a conversation or someting. You should really continue! It was great, and really sweet. Please continue...I would love to :read: more. It was very sweet :love: Good job (y) Please pm me if you do decided to write more. I hope so.

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

I'm sorry to say that I never really thought about writing another part to this. It was always just a one parter. I guess that if someone else wanted to write a new part that I would let them. But I've never done that before. Just a thought... :blush:

Back