Season 1 Noah Hicks!

I never really liked Noah...
And I'm a S/V-fan so I kinda freaked out when they kissed! 'Syd what are you doing!' :eek: I thought when they kissed.

:eek: ..you people kinda of liked Noah?? :thud:

wasn't Noah that guy who Sydney in a moment of extreme madness, slept with?

OMG I ot soooo depressed after that scene.. just like watching a terror movie :tvhorror:

she and Vaughn were in that phase..will they? won't they? those looks... :2love:

he soo felt for her when she was wearing that red wig.. :blush:

but anyway, I was embarased!!! for Syd!! how could she?? :nonono:

what the hell.. who cares about that little acident at this point of the story, anyway? just don't mention that name again :Please: ..or I'll have nightmares again :asleep:

She loved Noah. And Noah loved her. She thought he'd left her... but he had actually went away and was planning for her to join him but she never got the message.

She loved Noah even before she loved Danny.

And I think they were great together... at least after all those years of not hearing from Sydney, Noah didn't go and marry someone else.

Ms. Sark said:
She loved Noah. And Noah loved her. She thought he'd left her... but he had actually went away and was planning for her to join him but she never got the message.

She loved Noah even before she loved Danny.

And I think they were great together... at least after all those years of not hearing from Sydney, Noah didn't go and marry someone else.
yea i totally agree i loved his character. its great that he's a major one in the Alias prequel novels now its great u guyz should read them. the ninth one comes out next month.

I actually read about Noah (in the prequels) and I really liked him...but when he was on ALIAS...it was kinda weird...I imagined him different.

But I still prefer Danny than Noah

Oh yeah prequels rock! Well unfortunately a college student reading those types of books...not so cool but who cares..I love ALIAS that's all that matters.

Anyways...the last one I read was father figure...I know a couple have come out since then, I just haven't gotten the chance to buy them.

She didn't love Noah though the way she loved Danny, that much was obvious. She had a connection with Noah and was in love with him, and I really enjoyed seeing them together, but she didn't love him the way she loved Danny or Vaughn. :smiley: I really liked these two episodes though. Sydney had a life in the first 2 seasons, it was great. But yeah, what was wrong with her sleeping with him? Why the hell not? She didn't know he was the bad guy.

Paradise

yah i tottally agree with most of you i like no loved noah i think it would be great if he comes back in season 4 like allison so yah

i also have been reading the prequels so yah and im on the 3 one i just got the books and im in 9th greade and im 14 so i love alias and i'm the number 1 fan so yah im not in college so yah ok well that is all

love <0> aly <0>

Sorry, Noah's dead. Let him stay dead. Too many people have come back to life and it kills the credibility of the season--not to mention the impact of what Sydney did when she killed Noah!!!!!!--when they bring people back all the time.
✌️

I don't know. It may be interesting if he comes back. But i didn't really like him. It would be a funny confrontation when he finds out about Syd and Vaughn.

I don't see how him coming back could contribute anything. Sydney wasn't die-hard in love with him, they'd had an infatuation for each other but that was about it. He wasn't a HUGE part of her life unlike Vaughn, Danny, Will, Dixon, and so forth, so I'm not sure why him coming back if he for some reason would would even contribute to the storyline. He was fine for a two episodes, but he wasn't a love of Sydney's life or anything like the other men in Sydney's life.

Paradise

Back