Non-Alias Related Blends

Ooh Scarlet I loove the text placement and font on that!

Made these for a special Franz mix CD I made. :smiley:

th_softfranzcover.jpg th_softfranzcoverback.jpg

You made covers for a CD. :D That's great. A really cool effect on the first one. Is it a distorted Radial blur or something?

And here's an odd blend I made out of some of my own photography, and a few tere brushes.

You made covers for a CD. :D That's great. A really cool effect on the first one. Is it a distorted Radial blur or something?

And here's an odd blend I made out of some of my own photography, and a few tere brushes.
Mm that is lovely. The contrast is beautiful. The pic, too! Great photographing.

And yeah, it's radial blur. :smiley:

New one.

Brushes: Thia
Textures: SeaFoam
Pics: Cap_it
Lyrics: me

Please tell me what you think :smiley:
Oooh I love the bold colors, as always (and the contrast), and especially the blending away of the face on the left. Who is that? It looks vaguely like Eric Bana, but not as much like him in the smaller pic...

Mm that is lovely. The contrast is beautiful. The pic, too! Great photographing.

And yeah, it's radial blur. :smiley:
Oooh I love the bold colors, as always (and the contrast), and especially the blending away of the face on the left. Who is that? It looks vaguely like Eric Bana, but not as much like him in the smaller pic...

Thanks :smiley: It's Sawyer form Lost. I vaguely remember you don't watch Lost :lol: He does look a little like Eric Bana on the left...

6 new Battlestar Galactica blends. Please let me know your fav, I'd love to hear what you guys think :smiley:

Fonts: Dafont
Lyrics: Me
Brushes: Thia and defaults
Textures: Seafoam
Pics: Dark Thoughts: The Revolution

Thanks Jaimie, I finally tried to use the lens flare thing on # 4 :D And Sophie, wow... Agnes :shocked: Thanks sweetie :hug:

Jaimie I love whatever that effect you used is. Like the pin light or something cause it looks wiccked cool :happydance:

Leslie That CD cover is wicked cool. I love the radial blur sooo
much. :love: I just love the hazy blurred look it has. How the heck can you use the filters so amazingly? Looks like a real CD cover :woot:

Scarlet What? Why don't you like the first Narnia piece. I think that its really good blending and the piece has such an overall soft look to it :D And then the Kate piece has aamazing texture work. I really like how that rotated picture looks. And lastly, I love yur photography, and it looks even more amazing since you added some effects to it. Really awesome :woot:

Salad You're as they would say..."on fire!!!" :shocked: That sawyer piece...oh how I wish it were a wp. I love the blending and of course the textures. Oh the textures and the colors.

Then the BSG blends makes me wish that I actually watched the show. I think the 4th and 5th ones would have to be my favorite. I love how the rest of the piece is just white on that 4th one. And the color combo on the 5th one is mind blowing. (y)

Mm I agree DB - these are really fun blends, all. My fave is the stark green/red divided one. Complementary colors are teh awesome. ;) :D

Been looking at some of Andy Warhol's work in my computer art class and I was in an artsy mood last night and made these... They don't end up looking quite the same as his style (since he used silkscreen and I'm just using my computer and Photoshop lol) but they were completely inspired by him...

The figures are Rosanna and Patricia Arquette (whom I love):

th_popartarquettes.jpg

th_popartarquettes2.jpg

Hey! Those are so wicked cool. I have absolutely no idea how you did them :lol: I really like the green and the blue one on the one with all 4 of them combind. Awesome poparty piece Les ^_^

Thanks hun! ^_^ I basically just took the original black and white photo, granulated it a bit and played with the contrast to make it look more like a screenprint, then added layers on "multiply" for the colors, since that's basically what a printer does - take the original b/w and adds color directly to it. I used blobby color rather than blended/faded shades, so it's not as natural looking (at all lol) as a colorization, for example. And for the four panel one I just added a layer of color on overlay for each. ;)

for my battle with all_malocks at livejournal

credits: Luminary, Enigma, 77words, Hybrid Genesis, and my own.

ggbattle.jpg

mmm Jaim I absolutely LOVE the simplicy of that one, and the single color with b/w. SOOO pretty!

The brushes on the right side are beautiful, Jaimie! The whole piece looks very together. ^_^

I don't watch One Tree Hill, but your blend is cute, Alias Day.

Heh! OTH! Love the colors, you really set the tone for that scene perfectly!

And Jaimie, that is AMAZING! Killer brushwork- so orginal :woot:

This one was for a template for a graphics site I work with. Don't like Avril, but she photographs well and her eyes/make up are fun to play with.

Images from Avril-L.Com, fonts are Times New Roman and Ruritania.

topimage_text.jpg

Well, Jillian, I happen to love Avril. So, that and the fact that I think the texture and brushwork are to die for equals a big (y) from me for that piece! It ROCKS!

Back