Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
AliasALIAS said:
SiriCerasi said:
nance said:
wooow AliasALIAS... that's pretty. ^_^ and mandy moore is okay, she's not stupid or ditzy like *coughYoursTrulycough* :lol:
:rotflmao: So true Nance ^_^ Well what did you expect, she is on American Idol :rolleyes: :laughbounce:

It's an awesome wallpaper AA :lol: I don't like Mandy Moore much but the wallpaper is beautiful!
I know, that blonde girl from the second season. Kimberly Clarke. Yuck! :P

And nice blending and effect Ally, but the girl from Evanescence (I forget her name) scares me :Ph34r:
:lol:

hahah thanks! hahah :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :D :lol:

Maggie:"I fall too hard to listen"-- that's the first thing I came up with when I saw your WP. It's not that extrodinary, but I thought it might spark something for ya :smiley:

AliasALIAS said:
SiriCerasi said:
nance said:
wooow AliasALIAS... that's pretty. ^_^ and mandy moore is okay, she's not stupid or ditzy like *coughYoursTrulycough* :lol:
:rotflmao: So true Nance ^_^ Well what did you expect, she is on American Idol :rolleyes: :laughbounce:

It's an awesome wallpaper AA :lol: I don't like Mandy Moore much but the wallpaper is beautiful!
I know, that blonde girl from the second season. Kimberly Clarke. Yuck! :P

And nice blending and effect Ally, but the girl from Evanescence (I forget her name) scares me :Ph34r:
She scares you? :confused: puh... :lol:

well it's okay. Kelly scares me with her high pitch sqeeeeaks. :mellow: and her non-make up look. :lol:

November 13 said:
Maggie:"I fall too hard to listen"-- that's the first thing I came up with when I saw your WP. It's not that extrodinary, but I thought it might spark something for ya :smiley:
ooooh i like that!!! i'm gonna make a new version!!

:laughbounce: Don't say that with AA around you never know what might happen. :mellow: :Ph34r: :P

*cough* Notice Nance he ignored your comment. :mellow:

Anyway, Maggie that's awesome!! I think the words are fine but who says bad girls go to hell? :hmm: There are more interesting places. :smiley:

AliasALIAS said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
i've been told i look like kelly clarkson :Ph34r:
Then ya must be gohjus, dahlin, jus gohjus. :lol:
:lol:
u be the judge ....
theres a pic in my personal photo but theres also this one ... hahaha

i don't agree though, because i don't particularly think Kelly Clarckson is pretty

this is my first wallpaper in forever!!! so one be kind! two: im revising it tomorrow when it is light out and i actually should be up and brain should be thinking and three: im not too happy with it!

but i had been staring at these pics wanting to make a wallpaper and here it is! ;) its ROTK! :smiley: (and of course aragorn/arwen...what else would it be of?! the ring?! :blink: :lol:!!)

haha! yes it is liv...deal with! ;) and you might have to becuase i found wonderful RotK pics of the last scene when they are reunited(one of the best scenes....except some war scenes, and the last battle at the black gate!wow!)

Wicked the musical wallpaper(the lyrics are from the musical)

SiriCerasi said:
Anyway, Maggie that's awesome!! I think the words are fine but who says bad girls go to hell? :hmm: There are more interesting places. :smiley:
thanks, when it says "bad girls go to hell", which doesn't really go with the WP, by the way, it's just a song that was on alias a while back. a good song (y) :lol:

you're right, there are more interesting places ;)

thats very preetty vikki.

heres my first gilmore girls one

simple but sweet :lol:

i didnt try anything big with this one hee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back