Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alias_Girl_624 said:
SiriCerasi said:
Anyway, Maggie that's awesome!! I think the words are fine but who says bad girls go to hell? :hmm: There are more interesting places. :smiley:
thanks, when it says "bad girls go to hell", which doesn't really go with the WP, by the way, it's just a song that was on alias a while back. a good song (y) :lol:

you're right, there are more interesting places ;)
is that in the box part 1? i just ask because i just watched it and the words ring a bell :lol:

:whistle: not me vicki! :lol:

nice ally :smiley:

hiya can someone pls do me a 10 things i hate about you wallpaper. the film with heath ledger and julia stiles!! plssssssssssssssssssssssss i will be soooooo gratefull!!!!!! thanx everyone!!!!!

i made this one special for nance and vicki :lol:

ob.jpg

and then this is just, brad. i KNOW it's freaky with the eyes, as many people have already said, so you don't need to tell me. :lol: i was just bored, and i don't really like it that much anyways. but it's brad, so i don't care. :P

bradp.jpg

Sunfire_77 said:
thats very preetty vikki.

post-27-1073276767.jpg

heres my first gilmore girls one

simple but sweet :lol:

i didnt try anything big with this one hee
I prefer this one, since it is just Alexis and I like the outline

SiriCerasi said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
SiriCerasi said:
Anyway, Maggie that's awesome!! I think the words are fine but who says bad girls go to hell? :hmm: There are more interesting places. :smiley:
thanks, when it says "bad girls go to hell", which doesn't really go with the WP, by the way, it's just a song that was on alias a while back. a good song (y) :lol:

you're right, there are more interesting places ;)
is that in the box part 1? i just ask because i just watched it and the words ring a bell :lol:

:whistle: not me vicki! :lol:

nice ally :smiley:
hmmm i dunno i'll go watch it later. i think it was in season 1 though.

okay i have a request for someone to make a wp!!
just use some words from this WP, some pictures that go along with the poem, and put "EE Cummings" at the bottom somewhere! i think this poem is so pretty and i want to see what kind of WPs u can make with it! (since i'm not very good at PS yet, i can't really play around with it as much as i'd like)

since feeling is first
who pays any attention
to the syntax of things
will never wholly kiss you;
wholly to be a fool
while Spring is in the world

my blood approves,
and kisses are a better fate
than wisdom
lady i swear by all flowers. Don't cry
--the best gesture of my brain is less than
your eyelids' flutter which says

we are for each other: then
laugh, leaning back in my arms
for life's not a paragraph

And death i think is no parenthesis

ehgripo said:
Sunfire_77 said:
thats very preetty vikki.

post-27-1073276767.jpg

heres my first gilmore girls one

simple but sweet :lol:

i didnt try anything big with this one hee
I prefer this one, since it is just Alexis and I like the outline

Shes just so so so preeeeeeeeeety :lol:

This is my devil-spawn Alexis Bledel one, it sucks but wahtever. i love alexis, she has the prettiest eyes ever.

ryan phillippe, just because, hey :love: also just like to mention, that where as it looks horrible online, like i got bored half way through and just stopped, i wanted
it like this and it looks awesome on your desktop. give er' a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back