Season 3 Nooooooo!!

shes not really good, shes just a baddie with a conscience. shes evil, shes just not very good at being evil.

you'd think after they planted the fake for lauren to copy and give to her mom to decode the stuff the CIA would have been a little more on say, alert, so she wouldnt have had to save him? oh well, i guess they are trying to build sympathy points for Lauren's character by having her admit her marriage to vaughn wasnt completely a lie...YEAH RIGHT! she's deranged! :P i still dont like her :angelic:

yah she definatly isnt good but shes not as evil as sark in that she cant commit premeditative murder against her "husband" <-- note the ""

i know - if she rescues vaughn i may have to kill her myself!! and we've already seens signs of her compassion - she couldnt kill her father - please let vaughn tell her to piss off!

well, as much as im sure vaughn hates lauren, when he saves her from sarks electro shock things i doubt hes gonna turn her down...

Don't worry Vaughn will never trust her again. Even Sark didn't kill Neil
Kaplan last year so sometimes it happens. Lauren didn't want to kill her
father. Besides sooner or later Vaughn will learn about Lauren
trying to kill Syd all those times. That my friend will be that.

I'm glad this triangle felgercarb is over. I hope

yes jems i can so see vaughn saying....OH PISS OFF YOU PYSCHO LIEING B*TCH!! HAHA!! i would love to hear him say that but knowing vaughn he'll be a ****y and be like...i dont know i cant think at the moment but he better not fall for her sh*t!!

I really hope Vaughn doesnt go back to Lauren. Yes, she saves him and all, but please. She was totally there while you where being tortured. I wouldnt wanna go back to that!

SyDney6 said:
This can't be happening to me!! Lauren cannot be good. If she is I will die!! :angelic:
of course they will not be together...She's evil. Yes. She is after all The Covenant..My god no they can't..huh..?! I can't let them!
I HATE LAUREN!!

Don't worry Vaughn will never trust her again. Even Sark didn't kill Neil
Kaplan last year so sometimes it happens. Lauren didn't want to kill her
father. Besides sooner or later Vaughn will learn about Lauren
trying to kill Syd all those times. That my friend will be that.

I'm glad this triangle felgercarb is over. I hope

I agree with you. No matter what little gesture Lauren makes, Vaughn knows that in addition to deceiving him, she works for the covenant. He will never trust her again.

Ames47 said:
yes jems i can so see vaughn saying....OH PISS OFF YOU PYSCHO LIEING B*TCH!! HAHA!! i would love to hear him say that but knowing vaughn he'll be a ****y and be like...i dont know i cant think at the moment but he better not fall for her sh*t!!
yah but then theres the whole, IM ABOUT TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH component.

OMG! VAUGHN BETTER DUMP HER SORRY @$$ CUZ IF HE DOESN'T OMG...IM GONNA BE PISSED AND HAVE TO KICK HER @$$ MYSELF! Okay, now that I got that off of my chest, I hope that Vaughn leaves Lauren....ERRR....she just pisses me off!

i dont think we need to worry! we all know vaughn will leave her! i dont think he is that weak and will fall for her bs!! when syd recuses him ( thats what i predicting. the woman needs to rescue her man every once in awhile!) he'll probably run to her and htey will have this huge makeout session and tell each other how..no he will tell her how sorry he is for everything that has happened that he was a blind dumbass who couldnt see who his wife really is and syd is the only one for him and then syd will beat his ass for losing faith in her and moving on so quickly and being an a-hole to her when she came back :D :lol: and then.....syd kisses him and tells him how much he means to her! :P :blush:
ok went alittle over board there but thats my way of what should happen! :D (y)

Offcourse he's never going back to Lauren.. that would destroy the whole show.. I mean, she's evil.. and Vaughn did barely love her in the first place..
so I really don't think we need to worry at all..

IsabellaOfSweden said:
Offcourse he's never going back to Lauren.. that would destroy the whole show.. I mean, she's evil.. and Vaughn did barely love her in the first place..
so I really don't think we need to worry at all..
yah i agree...it would prob be the dumbest thing ever...almost as dumb as when on 24 jack slept with his wifes killer. STUPID LIKE THAT.

Irina decieved Jack but still felt something for him, so I think it is entirely possible Lauren can be bad and still have developed feelings for the man she is married to. There aren't many people in this world who are completely evil. It would be a pretty boring baddie if they didn't ever regret their actions.
Vaughn has shown in the past that the thing that upsets him most is somebody he cares about being disloyal. And Laren was pretty damn disloyal! I don't think there's a chance in the world he would stay with a disloyal terrorist!

Back