Nothing Ever changes- How Ever long you leave it.

Nothing Ever changes- How ever long you leave it.

Sequel to ‘There’s Another Way’.

If you haven’t read ‘There’s Another Way’, it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t have that much impact on this story. All you need to know is last time we left Syd and Vaughn they were in a maternity wing, with their new baby girl; Amy. Syd went into labour prematurely, just after bringing down SD-6. Vaughn was then rushed to the hospital, much to Devlin’s surprise (Kendal never came into it because as far as the story was concerned Syd’s Mom was dead.) Basically it all ended happily, Jack wasn’t to mad at Vaughn and could possibly have been happy that they were now related, and Francee and Will were together.
Season two never happened, nor did the end of season one.

I would just like to point out i didn't want to post this and it was only because i was nagged by some one ::you know who you r, and i'll kill u later!:: A LOT that i though i'd try the first chapter. Please review so i can see if i should continue.

disclamer: I don't own alias or any of the Characters! Gee would you have guessed? :rolleyes:

Chapter 1

5 years, 364 Days Later

Syd’s apartment- now the Vaughn family residence.

Amy Vaughn was walking towards her mother. She could see her sitting at the breakfast bar with a huge pile of exercise books towering up in front of her. As Sydney reached for the next book, Amy reached her.

“Mommy.”

“Yes sweetie.” Sidney answered without looking up from her work

“Daddy’s not a teacher is he?” Amy was always asking questions, wanting to know things- she was very inquisitive.

Sydney looked towards her Daughter reluctantly putting down her pen.

“No, Daddy’s not a teacher.” she started, “He works in a big office, remember he took you there.”

“Right.” Amy answered clearly thinking, “So you don’t work in an office- Like Daddy”

Sydney could tell she wouldn’t be getting any work done, she didn’t mind. She scooped her daughter up and on to her lap hugging her. Amy giggled and settled her self down on to her mother’s lap. Syd picked up her pen again and, reaching around Amy, started to mark the remaining books.

“Mom, you met Daddy at work, right?” Amy had a questioning look on her face.

Syd sensed what was coming next “Yes. He was my hand… I worked with him.”

“But you said Daddy’s not a teacher and you don’t work in an office?”

“No we don’t but I haven’t always been a teacher.” She answered carefully, fiddling with her daughter’s fine brown hair.

“Really!” Amy exclaimed in a shocked tone. “So what were you?” Amy had a mischievous air as she looked up at her mother.

“Well,” Syd began. “I used to work in a bank.”

“When I’m grown up I don’t want to be a teacher.”

“Oh?” Amy nodded “ well you can be whatever you want to be.”

“Isn’t it boring? I think teaching would be very boring.”

“Well it’s exciting enough for me.” She said, half persuading herself as much as Amy. “Anyway looking after you’s enough excitement for anyone!”

Amy smiled thinking over what she’d just heard. The phone started to ring. Amy looked up to her mother who nodded at her. She then ran up to the phone.

“Hello, Amy Vaughn, how may I help you.” Sydney smiled at her daughter. Vaughn had taught her how to answer the phone properly and now every time it rang she wanted to answer it. Sydney was going to rescue the caller from her daughter when she saw Amy hang up. She was about to ask who it was, when they heard keys turning in the lock. Amy looked to her mother with a smile reaching across her face.

“Daddy!” Sydney heard Amy shout as she ran out of the room to the front door. Sydney followed her more slowly though no less eager to see him.

Vaughn opened the door to be met by a five-year old- his five-year old- running towards him.

“Hay!” he said as he lifted her up with his free hand and kissed her head. “How’s my little girl?”

“Good.” Replied Amy. “But I’m not little!”

“No” he agreed as he put her down again, his back aching from old injuries.

She stood in front of him expectantly. Then looking at him said “Daddy, What’s that behind you back?”

“Can’t hide anything from you can I?” he laughed as he produced two pizza boxes from behind his back. “Don’t tell Mommy-”

“Don’t tell mommy what?” Sydney asked laughing as she looked at the two other Vaughns, that she had the pleasure of calling her family, standing in a guilty line.

“Hey Hun, um, good Day?” he said kissing her as she walked towards him.

“Don’t tell mommy what?” she asked again trying to keep a straight face.

“I don’t know what she’s talking about.” Said Vaughn innocently “Do you know Aims?”

Amy giggled as her mother crouched down to her level Sydney smiled at her daughter; she smiled back with the innocence only a five-year old can create. Syd picked up her daughter and began to tickle her. Amy squealed with delight. Sydney whispered into Amy’s ear. She began to giggle again and as Syd put her down, she walked up to Vaughn and began to tickle him.

“Hey! That’s not fair you can’t gang up on me!” he laughed as his wife joined in the game. “Okay, okay, I give in! Tell her!”

“Daddy brought pizza!” Amy exclaimed still giggling.

“Did he? Well you’d better go and get some plates then hadn’t you!” She smiled as she watched her excited daughter run off into the kitchen leaving her to great her husband properly. He turned her round and kissed her. Warmth spread though her body as it always did when he kissed her.

“Hurry up!” the small excited voice of their daughter broke the kiss. Amy walked up to her parents, took one of their hands in each of hers, and began to pull them to the table.

“Missed you.” Sydney whispered to her husband as they were dragged to the table.

“Missed you more” Vaughn smiled as he looked from his beautiful wife to his beautiful daughter.

Thanks i'm so glad you like it! i'll give u a pm when i post next. nothing really happens untill chapter3 but i just love wrighting bout them!
thank for your support,
louise

i'd like to thank you all for your kind comments. here's the next chapter! As i said this story doesn't take off untill chapter 3. Especially for Nattie! This isn’t really part of the story but I thought I’d put it in anyway. (i know nattie hasn't read this but i wrote it with her in mind)

Reviews please,
louise

Chapter 2

Especially for Nattie! This isn’t really part of the story but I thought I’d put it in anyway.

‘Amy,’ asked Vaughn. ‘Why isn’t their any pepperoni on your pizza?’
Sydney stopped pouring her drink to listen in on the conversation.

‘I, I, it fell off.’ She replied. Now a normal person may have considered this answer doubtful, but to two spies- all be it one of them retired- it was clearly not even vaguely the truth.

Syd could see the amused look on her husband’s face and joined in the conversation.
‘So if it fell off, where is it?’ she sensed Vaughn trying not to laugh as they looked at Amy, her face contorted in though, trying to come up with an excuse.

‘It, it fell on the floor.’ She concluded clearly pleased with herself.
Vaughn understood, he looked to Sydney who was doing her best to conceal her laughter.

‘Have you seen Donavon around recently?’ he asked innocently

‘No I can’t say I have seen DONAVON around.’ Sydney replied.
A cold little nose appeared from under the tablecloth and nuzzled its master on the leg, recognising his name.

Neither of the grownups could hold it in any longer, they both burst out laughing.

Amy went very pink. ‘He was hungry!’ this set the whole family off giggling again. Donavon looked from one member of the family to the next, bewildered by his crazed family he wondered off in search of something to eat.

--------------------------
if i forgot to PM you just PM me, Soz!

i love family times!!!! i can't wait to see what happens.that was a great chapter,keep up the great work (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up :smiley:

Sorry i haven't posted in a while. the long awated chapter3: reviews please! :D

Chapter 3

They sat together eating for a while, everyone’s mouth to full to be talking.

‘Where did you get the pizza from daddy?’ Amy started after a while.

‘The pizza shop.’ He replied looking fondly at his daughter.

‘Which pizza shop?’

‘The one on the high-street.’ He was playing along with her game.

‘What’s it called?’ she asked in an equally playful manner.

‘Guess.’

‘Um,’ she thought for a moment about the name for a pizza shop. ‘Pizzaland?’ one look from her father made her keep guessing. ‘Pizza palace?’

‘Nope, not even close.’ He teased

‘Err, um, Joey’s Pizza?’

Sydney choked as the piece of pizza she was swallowing went down the wrong way.

‘S, s, sorry? What did you just say sweetie?’ Sydney asked trying to hide her shocked expression and tone of voice.

‘Why did you say that name Amy? Did you hear it somewhere?’ Vaughn asked kindly, trying to rescue Sydney from the pane her face showed she was now feeling.

‘The man on the phone earlier thought this was Joey’s Pizza, I told him it wasn’t. Can I get down now?’ what she just said didn’t mean anything to Amy but to Sydney a huge weight had just been placed on her shoulders.

‘Sure Honey, off you go.’ Vaughn managed to say. Amy walked happily off and turned on the TV. When he was sure she was out of earshot, he turned to his wife.

oooooooooooo....i wonder who that was on the phone..i can't wait to see what happens.that was a great chapter,keep up the great work (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up :smiley:

Back