Odd Things That Deserve Attention 2

Sophie

in love
Let's start this thread with the quote of Denis Hopper in Speed (from the french version) "The poor are strange, us : the rich are eccentric". If someone knows the real quote, put it here.

What's so special in your mind ? :P

I did not get that :P

Have you noticed that people live up to 90 today?

Yet, back in the day when the average life expectancy was 40, people also lived until 90?

I can't get my sig to work for some reason :rolleyes:

AliasALIAS said:

Yet, back in the day when the average life expectancy was 40, people also lived until 90?

thats what i was talking about a long time ago! Did u use a script in attempts to make your sig work?

AliasALIAS said:

hehe.. i love ur sig.. so mischevious..
omg.. 500 pages is alot!

i was looking on the 2nd page for it...looked twice didn't find it...its here! :D (duh marlene!)

It just occured to me again, my non alias obsessed fans are always confused what AA stands for b/c I mention it so very much. Like I mentioned to my friend (he's a guy smart but lacks common sense) that i would click his darn outwar links latter after I posted this Jennifer Garner article I had for AA. And he responded "AA?...American Airlines?"

You know all those annoying fwds survey things...well i got one and filled it out. There was a bunch of questions and whatever...one was who do you want to kill...(I said the drunk dude i bumped into in the morning when I got lost goign to my friend's house) and it later asked for my fave alcholic drink and whatever. one of the questions was when was the last time you laughed (just now) and why? (and I said courtesy of the crazy people at aa) So my friend mary IMs me and asks if I mean alcholics anonymous...so it'll all be a big joke.

AA...its a dangerous name!

Sophie said:
the 1st thread had 500 pages, so there's a new one
oh me oh my!! you had the first one closed?!?!? oh no! :eek:

what shall i do....oh my*begins to pace* oh no......no no no....*shakes head along with pacing* my poor baby.........my poor odd baby...........it was my baby...and now she is dead.......... :(

:confused: :thinking: -_- :(

Victoria King said:
Sophie said:

what shall i do....oh my*begins to pace* oh no......no no no....*shakes head along with pacing* my poor baby.........my poor odd baby...........it was my baby...and now she is dead.......... :(

*breaks out into sobs* I KNOW!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAA

Victoria King said:
Sophie said:

cheer up vikki, shes still around you can go pay her a visit! ;)

Back