Moriel said:
Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
I eat french fries with sweat n sour  ^_^
sweat? :Ph34r:
ah s***, miss type :rolleyes: sweet n sour ^_^ not sweat n sour :lol:
LMAO :lol: I was thinking already... :blink:

strange things I ate..? ... dogg food, when I was young.. -_-
ok, so you ate dog food and betha ate cat food :Ph34r: my sis drank out of my dog's water dish once :Ph34r:

hmm, i've eaten snake it think, it was in a soup, shark fin, that bird nest soup stuff that they make out of thier suliva. cow stomach, chicken feet/duck feet lol, alot of interesting stuff. my folks have eaten dog and cat. i would definatly not touch that. snails,but i spit thatout as soon as it touched my mouth soo nasty. i tried this bug thing, i spit that out too. lots of stuff

hmm... I ate grass, play-dough, and the leaves on the top of the celery stalk when I was little. Weird things that I actually like (and still eat) would be dandelion stems and the honey in honeysuckles. Oh, and I put ketchup on turkey instead of gravy because I don't like gravy. And my brother puts ketchup on everything: peas, corn, mashed potatoes, every kind of meat, just about everything! :lol:

Itz the MT said:
I'm addicted to mussels..
So am I. I don't classify them as an odd thing to eat though. They are very popular over hear. They taste yummy in tomato, onion, garlic, and wine sauce 🤤

I have eaten chicken feet at a Chinese restraunt. They had a red sauce on them. How did it taste? Well, not to sound cliche but, they kind-of tasted like chicken. :lol:

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Itz the MT said:
I'm addicted to mussels..
So am I. I don't classify them as an odd thing to eat though. They are very popular over hear. They are taste yummy in tomato, onion, garlic, and wine sauce 🤤

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:
Hmm it's not really normal here.. and I always feel embarrased when eating them... because I can't eat it normal.. I eat it like a pig or a dog or something.. without using my hands.. you know.

I found some gravy and it's so good. I use to eat ants when I was little. My brother and I are so mean to my little sisters. WE make them eat dog treats, soil, and one tim drink toliet water.

Back