Odd Things That Deserve Attention 2

continued from Part One:

All of a sudden Sydney heard Vaughn yell out, "Sydney!!" She turned around, but it was too late. She saw the mother of all squirrels throwing the mother of all acorns straight at her, she could see the spinning tip of the deadly acorn headed right for her throat but was shocked when it didn't and instead something else landed on her.
Vaughn. Normally this wouldn't have been a problem, but he wasn't just lying on her, he had fallen on her because he had taken the acorn for her (gasp!).
The two squirrels who were in the corner playing bagpipes and Riverdancing happened to see the sad scene and quickly came to their side, playing "Oh Danny Boy" while one did a very sorrowful interpretive dance.

Part Two

"Vaughn, Vaughn why did you do that?" Sydney cried.
"Sydney, I couldn't let you die, not with the evil baron still free and plus I need to teel you something..." Vaughn replied weakly.
"Yes what is it? Vaughn, please stay with me, please!" Tears began to form in Sydney's brown eyes and some spilled down her cheeks and dropped onto him.
"First, can you do something for me?" Vaughn said, even more weakly as the poison was now beginning to enter his bloodstream.
"Yes, anything! What is it?" Sydney replied. She was starting to get hysterical, understandably, of course.
"Please tell that dumb squirrel to stop singing, he is very off-pitch and very shrill, plus freaking annoying." Vaughn said.
Sydney didn't take her eyes off Vaughn but kicked the two squirrels. "Okay, now what were you going to tell me? Please Vaughn, hurry!"

okay time to edit some more. :D

more! :lol:

Sydney didn't take her eyes off Vaughn but kicked the two squirrels. "Okay, now what were you going to tell me? Please Vaughn, hurry!"

Chapter Two, Part Three

"Sydney, I... love... (Vaughn starts to coughcoughhackingcoughrattlingcough).... you." With that, Vaughn falls down, dead.
Sydney pulls him in close and cries extremely loud while very strange noises, forcing baby squirrels to run and hide while screaming for their mommies, but one brave little squirrel goes up to her and gently taps her shoulder.
"Excuse, me miss, but he is not dead, an acorn doesn't kill, only poisons and puts you to sleep for a lil' bit! Here use this and he will live." the tiny squirrel said, handing her a miniscule lightsaber, and moved Sydney's arms so it pointed at where the acorn was embedded in Vaughn's skin.
"No I can't, I can't plunge that into his heart!" Sydney cried hysterically.
"You must if you want him to live," the squirrel replied soothingly.
Looking at the lightsaber then at Vaughn then back to the lightsaber (at this point the Irish singing squirrel has regained consciousness and resumes playing a mournful song, accompanied by a snare drum-playing squirrel), Sydney finally whispered the words "I'm sorry, Vaughn," and plunged it into his heart.

Looking at the lightsaber then at Vaughn then back to the lightsaber (at this point the Irish singing squirrel has regained consciousness and resumes playing a mournful song, accompanied by a snare drum-playing squirrel), Sydney finally whispered the words "I'm sorry, Vaughn," and plunged it into his heart.

Chapter Two, Part Four

In seconds Vaughn sprang up and said "Sydney," ever so gently but then he began to yell, "I thought I told you to shut up that dumb squirrel!" Vaughn then kicked the squirrel, which flies across the room while the bagpipe gets smashed against the wall and makes a loud painful noise, which prompts most of the squirrels to cover their ears with their paws.
"Let's get out of here."
"Okay," Sydney says. And they walk out of the mayhem that ensues around them, TIA agents fighting squirrels of all sizes with lightsabers and acorns, Vaughn and Jack fireworks bursting here and there and somewhere out of the thick smoke you can hear a faint song being played on a broken bagpipe (it was, of course, "Oh Danny Boy")

end chapter two. :lol: how you like so far?

dug this up especially for ya, vicki. :D

a.k.a.Kate_Jones @ Feb 26 2003, 09:37 PM 
(Victoria King @ Feb 26 2003, 10:26 PM)

(Irina Bristow @ Feb 26 2003, 10:05 PM)

when did irish squirrels where kilts??? lmao and YEA JACK FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!! :::giggles giddly and stares around her room and waiting for some to appear, but sadly they don't::
the kilts came about oh about thirty minutes ago when i rewrote it!LOL!!!!!!! i remember kate saying something like that and i had to add it because that is just funny!
not to mention all the russian squirrels have extremely thick accents (now can't you just imagine "Oh Danny Boy" being sung with a russian accent? ) also there is one Irish squirrel who simply cannot control himself around liquor, so there he was, standing (or maybe almost standing, he was very drunk you know) in the middle of all that chaos, with a red plastic cup in his hand (even though the russian squirrels all drink from flasks, he had to make do with what there was in the TIA break room). and as I was observing him, he stumbled over to one lone TIA agent and slurred, "Kiss me, I'm Irish" over and over again. ^_^

I hope his liver holds out. Do squirrels even HAVE livers???

random thought :D

as it turned out, squirrel DO have livers. ^_^ at least, I think so...

Back