Odd things you've eaten

Ok, so we were talking about things we've eaten, and people we know who've eaten weird things. I ate lipstick, toothpaste, plastic, cardboard, crayons, dirt, paper, (by the way, I still eat paper ) rubber, wax, wood, I used to suck on shirts...LMAO! So what weird things have you eaten?

LMAO!! Oh, there was this one guy, who would eat nuts and screws and stuff like that, and his body would actually digest those things!! And there was this guy who only ate dirt, and he lived for a looong time. :blink:

LMAO! I used to eat it too, but i think a lot of people eat it.

And Bobo, you make it sound as though you WANT me to have eaten a cricket! LMAO! Maybe I should... ^_^

lets see...erm paper, napkins, and flower petals...the paker n napkin stuff was just a one tiem occurance...strange dares. i remember was chewing on liek a rose petal...n my mother yelling at me.

one of ym freinds got paid 50 bucks 2 eat a can of dog food...my other friend tried a doggie biscuit once...she jsut said it was salty.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
LMAO!! Oh, there was this one guy, who would eat nuts and screws and stuff like that, and his body would actually digest those things!! And there was this guy who only ate dirt, and he lived for a looong time. :blink:
OMG i saw that on GUiness world records!!!
this one guy ate nails and screws
this other guy ate watches
and this lady ate dirt!!! and dirt onlyy!!

I remember liking paper when I was younger...I was very into being a spy, so my sister would give me a note, and I would tear it up and eat it. I probably have a huge wad of paper undigested in me right now!! eww

Back