Odd Things That Deserve Attention 2

:: sighs::

We're all sad vicki :( I remember some of my first posts was in the OTTDA but it got erased from something. :blink:

Kate.... :lol: Are you sure?

I can! you just wait, and if our paths ever cross, I'll bet you I can and you'll lose.

okay, vicki, this is my present to you: I'm going to take all the highlights of our ramblings from the original thread and edit them properly (which I have to say is going to take a while, you spelled a lot of things wrong. :lol: j/k. but I'm also rewriting some things to fix the grammar, etc.). and I'm even going to collect all the stuff I said about Kenneth and put it together. :lol:

how's that? :D

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I can! you just wait, and if our paths ever cross, I'll bet you I can and you'll lose.

okay, vicki, this is my present to you: I'm going to take all the highlights of our ramblings from the original thread and edit them properly (which I have to say is going to take a while, you spelled a lot of things wrong. :lol: j/k. but I'm also rewriting some things to fix the grammar, etc.). and I'm even going to collect all the stuff I said about Kenneth and put it together. :lol:

how's that? :D
thanks!! and im quite sorry about my misspellings when i wrote odd things im usually laughing hysterically and cant think straight and am shaking! ;)

and thank you all for your sincerity! it is a tough time....my baby! and nance i know! and that is even its resurrection becuase it was killed during the crash but i brought her back to life! ^_^ and that was acutally my hundredth post there but my first all the same! all my lovely spoofs!!! :(

I was hoping I could make an aquaintance with this thread...as I'm quite odd myself...and I never visited the last one!

But really...my condolences out to your thread, Miss Vicki...I'm crying with you my dear! *sniffle* *sniffle* *sob*

I know! I mean, the OTTDA was my home. I loved it, and I can't believe it got closed. why? whyyyyyy?????

but it's too late now. *sob*

anyways.... Kate Productions and Editing Services presents the first part of the timeless spy-squirrel saga. (spy-squirrel saga.... how you like that? :lol:smiley:

::ahem::

Chapter One: Truth Be Told
by the talented Miss Vicki, with help from Mother Irina Bristow and edited by The Kate

Where should I start... I guess at the beginning. Okay, seven years ago, I was approached by a squirrel saying I fit a profile, mostly because I can speak Squiggley and because I look good in pretty much every color wig. He told me I should contact him about a job with the TIA (Trees Intelligence Agency). At first I wasn't so sure about it, I mean I just graduated from fifth grade, but the fact was I wasn't enjoying any of the classes I was in and I was beginning to get bored with finger painting lopsided turkeys and tracing maps of desolate parts of Alaska and the highlight of my life was asking my teacher for extra homework on the origins of Squiggley and its people. So I called him up and was given a job at the nearby park. I was enjoying it enormously, and within months, a tiny squirrel with a plaid vest came up to me and said it was time. He took me to the tall tree that stood at the edge of the park and led me into an opening at the trunk of it. I was being led right into the center of SD-4 (which at the time I thought was TIA, the good guys). I felt wildly patriotic; a sudden rush of tree-loving came over me when I saw all these people here working to save trees and the world from the evil furniture baron. And that is when I met the head director of SD-4 (which means Squirrels Dominate), Acorn Sloane. When I was hired, they made it clear I must keep my secret life, my work for the TIA, from everyone I knew, and I fully intended on doing so. Until I met Danny. He was.... wonderful. Needless to say, after a couple of months together we were engaged. And I couldn't, I just couldn't, keep my true life a secret from him. So I told him. And while I was in the depths of the Amazon contacting flying squirrels there on a mission , Sloane had him killed. That was when I found out that I was working for the very people I thought I was working against. So I went to the only place I knew I could help bring them down, and avenge Danny's death. Now I am a double agent for the real TIA.

:D

*wipes tears from her eyes* kate that was gorgeous! and yes the saga! the brillant saga! thanks soo much!!

and mrs viggo! thank you as well!! muchly appreciated!

u know something odd..all of u guys lol jk!!!
what odd is we all gather here to discuss odd things and after being gone for several months i came back

tiara shopping! oh my, we should, we must, do that again!

I divided this second part into more manageable portions, it was super-long. :D

editor's note: here it's presumed Sydney works for the CIA, not the TIA. I know, it's confusing, but that's who we are and if you don't like it then that's really too bad. :lol:

Chapter Two: And So It Begins (Part One)

It started out just like any other normal day for Sydney Bristow, taking off her bright red wig and tall spikey boots as she jogged to the CIA offices, unaware of what she would find when she arrived. Everything seemed normal, well, at least normal for a CIA building to a double agent!
Going through the back, and finally making her way into the main CIA office, she saw what was wrong. What was terribly wrong. There were squirrels everywhere, tall squirrels, fat squirrels, short squirrels, skinny squirrels, Irish squirrels with kilts and bagpipes, but mainly there were just drunken Russian squirrels everywhere.
She scanned the room for any signs of her fellow agents, specifically a very hot handler, all while trying to be very secretive so as not to be seen. He (the aforementioned hot handler) saw her immediately and began to nod his head as trying to get her attention but all she saw was the army of squirrels guarding him while all the agents were gagged and tied and surrounded by acorn and pine cone bombs.
She finally saw him and he motioned her to go to his office, why she did not know but she trusted him, he was her guardian tree angel. But how to get there was the problem, suddenly Sydney remembered her Jedi powers she had received from dear Voda and quickly floated to the top of the ceiling and flew to his office.
Once inside, she found on his desk a file that said Top Secret: How to Kill Deadly Squirrels And Weed Your Garden. Lying next to it was a light saber and a rubber ducky. Quickly grabbing all three things Sydney flew (and I do mean flew!) out of the room and started attacking!!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
tiara shopping! oh my, we should, we must, do that again!

I divided this second part into more manageable portions, it was super-long. :D

editor's note: here it's presumed Sydney works for the CIA, not the TIA. I know, it's confusing, but that's who we are and if you don't like it then that's really too bad. :lol:
ooo ooooo ooo! TIARAs!! MUST GO SHOPPING!!

and yes if you dont like our confusion and randomness...deal with it! i am a freak and will always be a freak! :D

and i forgot the bagpipes and slurring...and"kiss me im irish"(that was kate genius ppl! ;) the kiss me part!hehehe!)

ahahahaha... yep, that was me. I am guilty. :D

and I'll repost that too! all the classics. ;)

ooo lookey! an odd thing that deserves attention: I am now a Rambaldi Follower. :lol:

ooo Do I sence the TCs grouping back together in the fight for freedom of Drunken Squirrls??? YAHOOOOOOOO !*does dance*

taira shoppinh.....mhmmmmm a must..........

Back