Season 5 Ok, How *did* Olivia Reed factor into everything?

There was speculation that Olivia Reed was the 3rd Derevko. Plus, she knew a lot about the goings-on of things Rambaldi, and was quite active in the Covenant. Also, why on earth did she go w/ Sark to kill the monk? Who is she in this whole equation? I wanna know!!

Any ideas?

Please forgive if this should be in the spoilers section, but I figured there's nothing spoiler-y about posting this question.

Well if you even think it *should* be in the spoilers section, it should definitely be in the spoilers forum.

I am completely spoiler-free other than a big gigantic spoiler for the finale.

So if you're talking about Olivia Reed, that makes me think she's gonna be back, and that's something some of us wouldn't like to know, if you know what I mean.

She didn't exactly go just to kill the Monk - she went to steal something from him, and to get information from him since he was a bigger Rambaldi follower, or at least had a lot more info.

But if the conversation is regarding Olivia Reed, well, I doubt it belongs in this forum.

Well if you even think it *should* be in the spoilers section, it should definitely be in the spoilers forum.

So if you're talking about Olivia Reed, that makes me think she's gonna be back, and that's something some of us wouldn't like to know, if you know what I mean.

She didn't exactly go just to kill the Monk - she went to steal something from him, and to get information from him since he was a bigger Rambaldi follower, or at least had a lot more info.

But if the conversation is regarding Olivia Reed, well, I doubt it belongs in this forum.

Hi. It's just me, a mod. And this is my job, not yours. If you have a problem with another member's post, your job is to tell someone like me. And we will handle it, there's no need for members to lecture each other. Thanks.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure how this factors into this episode...? Just because it looks like general spec, I'll move it into the spec forum... I know that one is for spoilers, but AA doesn't have a spoiler-free one. So look for it there.

I was one of the people who thought they might make Olivia the 3rd Derevko (she looks more Russian than the lady they did pick, but whatever I'm enjoying watching Elena pretend to be a poor abused orphan worker.)

I think Olivia was like Lauren; worked for the Covenant with the goal of bringing back Rambaldi by combining his DNA w/ Syd's eggs. Lauren was a lot like her mom in that both of them married to get info to help the Covenant. We might never know why she was so evil, but I can guess it had to do with money and/or an obsession with Rambaldi. Just my speculation though.

ivand67 said:

[post="1323429"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You obviously did not read my post very well, I didn't say it did belong in the spoilers forum. There was nothing there that was spoiler-y, and since it was revealed that Sonya is Yelena, I was asking what were the writers going to make of Olivia, since there was speculation last season that she was the 3rd Derevko? (Good god, why didn't you just read my post instead of jumping down my throat?)

I don't think Olivia's going to be back, never said that.

Jeez. I join an online forum to talk about a show I love, and I get jumped on.

I'm out of here.

Changed topic title . . . since there is a referring topic in a spoiler-free forum. Some of us are TRYING not to see this stuff, y'know . . . :hmm:

ETA: felgercarb, didn't work; changing title back . . . will remove referring topic; hope you can find this . . . -_-

Back