Old Habits Die Hard

Chapter 2

“You mean you two didn’t stay in touch?” Francie looked at her.

“It is such a long story Francie…I don’t even want to think about it” Sydney told her.

“Oh…ok” Francie nodded; sensing that it had not been an easy break up.

“So…have you heard from him?” Sydney asked her again.

“He’s living in Manhattan, last I heard, his mom still lives in the same place…I could call and ask her if you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing it yourself” Francie smiled.

“If you could” Sydney smiled at her.

“Of course” Francie nodded and took out her cell phone, she went into her speed dial and dialled the number, the three families, the Calfo’s, the Vaughn’s and the Bristow’s had always been quite close knit. “Hi, Amelie…this is Francie Calfo calling. How are you?” Francie asked her sweetly. “Oh…I’m great…I was actually calling for Michael’s address, I wanted to surprise him, and do you think you could give it to me?” Francie pulled out a pen and paper and began jotting the words down. “No…thank you SO much, I’ll see you soon. Yup…buh bye” Francie smiled and hung up, “here it is” Francie handed her the piece of paper.

“Thank you SO much” Sydney told her as she took the piece of paper and just looked at it.

“How long are you here for? We should have lunch” Francie told her.

“I’m here for long enough to have lunch with one of my best friends” Sydney smiled.

“Great…just give me your cell and I’ll call you later” Francie told her as she glanced at her watch, “I have a meeting soon so I have to run”

“Oh, okay” Sydney smiled and wrote her number down and handed it to Francie, “I’ll be waiting for your call”

“Great” Francie smiled and walked away.

Sydney smiled as she watched Francie walk away, the one good thing that would come out of this was seeing her again.

Her next two tasks would not be so easy.

Telling her father she was getting married.

And telling Michael…no…seeing Michael.

Sydney shrugged it off and pulled out her cell phone, she hit 7 on the speed dial.

“Hi…Daddy…it’s Sydney” Sydney smiled, “no…no everything’s fine…um…actually, I’m in New York” Sydney told him, “yes…well, I was hoping I could stop by the house this afternoon to talk with you about some stuff, do you think that’d be alright?” She asked, “3, that sounds great. I’ll see you soon daddy, I love you…bye” Sydney hung up the phone and looked at her watch… “1:30, not enough time to see Vaughn” she sighed.
Chapter 3

“Sydney!” Jack Bristow exclaimed as he answered his door at 2:58 that afternoon.

“Dad” Sydney smiled and hugged him tightly.

“It’s great to see you” Jack smiled as he noted the changes in his 23 year old daughter. She was the same height, her hair had been cut and coloured, and she was smiling like he hadn’t seen in so long. “It’s been far too long Sydney”

“It has” Sydney nodded, “You look great”

“Oh…thanks…you do too…you look spectacular…Paris has done great things for you” Jack smiled.

“Well…Dad…Jim has too” Sydney swallowed hard, “that’s kinda what I wanted to talk to you about…let’s sit”

“Alright, is everything alright Sydney?” Jack asked her as they sat down in the living room.

“Everything is better than alright Dad, everything is amazing” Sydney smiled.

“Good…I’m glad” Jack smiled.

“But…I have to tell you something” Sydney told him.

“Well spit it out kid” Jack told her.

“Alright” Sydney nodded, “I’m getting married” she told him quickly.

Jack just looked at her; stunned.

“Y-you’re getting married?” he repeated.

“Yes” Sydney nodded.

“To Jim I assume?” Jack breathed.

“Yes” Sydney nodded once again.

“I don’t know what to say” Jack admitted.

“You could just say you’re happy for me” Sydney smiled.

“Are you happy?” he asked her.

“I’m so happy daddy” Sydney told him honestly.

“Then I’m more than happy for you; I’m thrilled” Jack told her with a big smile.

“Thank you daddy” Sydney leapt up and hugged him tightly.

“Sweetheart I am so proud of you” Jack told her.

“I know you are dad” Sydney smiled.

“You’re mother would be so proud” he told her.

“Yeah…she would wouldn’t she?”

gregstar
sydney_alias_vaughn
freaky
ubielecki
maddy28
ASIOagent
frangipani
vaughnroxmysox
ashqua
vaughnshoney
SydAPO05
littleangel
texasalias2004
KAliasGirl
Jen-Jen
akaJB
tunita
PoketRockets11
noggi16
syd26
Sarahmañana
msu_ruby
smartgirl2004
WindyStar47
luckylass
stealthy
krzykty57789
vaughnsgurl4lf
broe4ever929
gtwallichs
Vaughnlover15
Sydney A Vaughn
Alias_rocks_87
Alwazabrat
rileylovesalias
~VartansGirl~
gucci_94
Agent Roberts
freckles3706
aliasdancer007
tamminann
deranged_girl
Addicted 2 Alias
Sweety_Sarah
AMMaliaslvr
MontrealRocks

WHAT ABOUT VAUGHAN????!!!!!!???????!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Ok... it'll be okay. She is going to see him and all the feelings will come back and everything will be perfect again... right?

More, more, more, need more of this fic. I cant believe that it has been three chapters and already I am hooked. How do you do it?

Great work. Thanks for the pm. Cant wait for your next update!

1:30 she would hav had time
no im kidding o geez i cant wait to read what happens when she tells him, its going to be so great

thanks for the pm,
Tammin

I loved that. Carolyn, you're just making us so worked over trying to guess what happened to Sydney and Vaughn. I like how you're building everything up...like a big disaster is about to happen. I really can't wait to see what you have in store for us...it's so exciting waiting. :jump:

Thanks for the PM and update. :hug:

Riley xoxo

Awesome update!
OK its great that daddy Bristow is all nice and evrythin but couldnt he have MENTIONED Vaughn at all!
VAUGHN is the important one here, VAUGHN, not stupid Lennox! Francie and Syd r totally cute! I love that their families r so close!
Neway, i totally luvd this, cant wait to see her meet Vaughn, so update soon k!

Well, at least Syd is marrying Lennox instead of Sark. :lol: Ethan Hawke is hot. :P Can't wait for her meeting with Vaughn. I wanna see some angst. :D Great job!

So when's she gonna tell Vaughn? Is she gonna tell him? She's not really going to go through with this is she? Oh...update soon!

Linnette

Back