One place.

they do, has anyone been on the voyager or explorer? they are amazing, the centrum in the middleis amazing!!!so beautiful and the rock climbing and roller blading! i was on those everyday even while we were in port!

You're back Vic...let's go back to our guy-gazing. I saw a really fine one walk by, but it looks like he has a girlfriend....:.sigh:: that's so unfortunate!

UGH!!!!!ooo look over there, he is by himself and and and look at those eyes.......aw....heaven!do you want him or should i go and ask him if he wants to go the dance club?!

lol rotflmao. you guys were talking about Bingo. ever volunteered at one? i did in december, it was grusome, especially when you try to walk around selling the tickets in heeled boots. not fun. but then i volunteered again next sunday, but this time, i know not to wear the heels!! :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

hehe ya and it hurts, gives you blisters and when they pop the skin on your feet gets hard... yuck.
--Mandy :angelic:

lol!!yes they do hurt, but pain is beauty girls, remember that!!especially killer stilettos that have a wrap tie around the foot...ouch! but they are cute!lol!

Victoria King said:
they do, has anyone been on the voyager or explorer? they are amazing, the centrum in the middleis amazing!!!so beautiful and the rock climbing and roller blading! i was on those everyday even while we were in port!
I have been on the explorer and navigator. They are amaxing!

lol no i'm not a shopper. sure i go to the mall, but i never find time, too busy with school work and AA especially my fics :lol: so call me a nerd :D
--Mandy :angelic:

Back