orlando bloom

orlando bloom is gettin old...if ur sick of him ur my best friend!!! people who like him better visit stellarton nova scotia...every one hates him here :P accept molly...rite nicole??? lol!

marlee stop being mean!!!!!! it's not just me here it's oter people to they're gonna read wut u say and noone will like u! be nicer!

Ugly? He might not be your cup of tea, but he certainly isn't ugly. Billy Crystal is ugly. Ian McKellen is Ugly.

And also...he can act, which is more that Keanu Reeves or Steven Seagal can say.

ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! johnny dep looks like a weasle that had just been run over by a truck and orlando looks like a squirrel with blond hair!!!!!!

K. Ackles said:
Ugly? He might not be your cup of tea, but he certainly isn't ugly. Billy Crystal is ugly. Ian McKellen is Ugly.

And also...he can act, which is more that Keanu Reeves or Steven Seagal can say.
it's just our opinions! they shouldn't matter to anyone else!lol i don't care if other people like him! i don't! lol i don't like johnny depp either!!!! as i said many times!lol i think they r both ugly! and horrendous actors but that's just me!lol oh and she isn't lonely she just can't read she started this forum after there already was one that had like 5 pages! i told her but she wont close this one! lol

*Nicole* said:
ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! johnny dep looks like a weasle that had just been run over by a truck and orlando looks like a squirrel with blond hair!!!!!!
orlando bloom has dark brown hair( like me ) not blonde.

*Nicole* said:
orlando bloom has dark brown hair( like me ) not blonde.

^I agree with Sophie. Its ok to start a thread to vent your dislike for an actor/actress but if there's already a thread on the topic then there's no need to start another one. The first, original thread to vent your dislike of Orlando Bloom is on page 2 of the celebrities section.

Back