{Orlando Haters}

I don't hate Bloom but I'm pretty annoyed with him. He's over-exposed and I'm sick of hearing the fan girls drool over him. Everywhere I go on the net, and sometimes even outside of the house, I hear bit*hy fan girls bad mouth his girl friend Kate Bosworth for no other reason than the fact that she is his girlfriend. You tweeny girls, Bloom is not going to dump his girlfriend to date your under-aged a*s so quit bit*hing!

vaughnandsyd4eva, feel free to add me to a section for those annoyed with him : )

~~Spongy!

I don't understand what's the big thing with him.. He's not even good-looking and he isn't a great actor..

Tuulia said:
I don't understand what's the big thing with him.. He's not even good-looking and he isn't a great actor..
He is both. ^_^

Let's say I go in my topic, and you stay in yours, k ?

i understand why everyone is getting a bit sick of all the people drooling over him...but its not a new thing...think about brad pitt's fan base!!
i completely agree that fans being mean to kate bosworth just because they are going out is so wrong...but what needs to be remembered is that you can hate certain fans, just don't hate them all -> there are those who admire him for more than his looks -> we respect his acting ability as well. And also, make a distinction between the fans irritating you and him as a person irritating you.

but anyway, i'm a orli fan, but im not trying to intrude on your thread: you are fully entitled to hate his guts...but yer, just remember not all his fans are shallow, horrible people.

anywayz, at least we can all agree on loving alias :smiley:
- rachie.

hmmm i remember i started a I hate Kirsten Dunst thread once but it was closed down (even though everyone pretty much hated her) :lol:

rachievaughn said:
i understand why everyone is getting a bit sick of all the people drooling over him...but its not a new thing...think about brad pitt's fan base!!
i completely agree that fans being mean to kate bosworth just because they are going out is so wrong...but what needs to be remembered is that you can hate certain fans, just don't hate them all -> there are those who admire him for more than his looks -> we respect his acting ability as well. And also, make a distinction between the fans irritating you and him as a person irritating you.

but anyway, i'm a orli fan, but im not trying to intrude on your thread: you are fully entitled to hate his guts...but yer, just remember not all his fans are shallow, horrible people.

anywayz, at least we can all agree on loving alias :smiley:
- rachie.
I agree..I am also his fan and I am not trying to interfer, I think it is good for everyone to have different opinons. I just dont think that if you start this type of thread it should be against the fans, but more of him..I also think it is ridiculous to hate Kate Bosworth!

i used to love him and i still think that he is fit (with short hair) but his acting skills are actually quite poor. He was good as Legolas and that's it. Hopefully whatever his next role will be better. (we won't mention the calcium kid) as for Kate Bosworth, i've always hated her, long before she started seeing OB.

BTW, i love Kirsten Dunst

I'm a guy but I'll post anyway :lol:....

I'm personally getting REAL sick of him.....Ooooo such beautiful curly black hair :P :lol:. Thats all I hear about him nowadays :P.

Dont hate him. He is good looking but he's nothing really special like everyone says. I think hes too over exposed.
My friend is so obsessed with him but we both agreed that he's not the best actor. He's not the worst but he can come across a bit wodden. I think his looks have carried him a lot.

LOOKS GOOD
ACTING BAD

i don't have anything againest orlando but it just ticks me off how lots of girls go crazy over him becuase of his looks. HES NOT EVEN THAT GREAT LOOKIN! the only reason why he has become that famous is becuase of his looks.

no1secretagent said:
i don't have anything againest orlando but it just ticks me off how lots of girls go crazy over him becuase of his looks. HES NOT EVEN THAT GREAT LOOKIN! the only reason why he has become that famous is becuase of his looks.
i know! he cant act, he doesnt look good. argh!
:lame:
i dont see why people go all :love: over him
argh!

Back