Out of Control

Cai.. I refuse to believe that you killed Vaughn. Someone found him and got him help and he'll be in the epilogue reunited with Syd and living happily ever after... Well, a girl can dream can't she?

Great update

Thanks for the PM

:cry: So not nice! :cry:

Why? ??????? I can't wait for the epilogue... :smiley: There might be a possibility that Vaughns alive... :D

i jus read the last three., four, not it was tree, maybe it was four :Ponder: ... well i just read the last number of chapters and :blink:

wowzas... you are so good at the writing of the words Cai, seeeeeeeeeriously wammy there's the story kebam threr's an amazing pot twist...

well i can't wait to asee what's next

thnks for the PMs :D

:heh: when you said that they, s/v, will be together, technically speaking... did you mean to say that they will be together, only as corpses? coz you killed vaughn, right? or did you not? you only said that it was too late. hmmm... did she really kill him? was he in fact dead? was he still lying in the bathroom floor, lifeless? if she did remember everything, what did she do with the body, if there was a body found... anyway... when she was by the beach, i thought that she was going to kill herself. with all the guilt, remorse and all negative emotions she has within herself, plus the fact that she has killed/shot the man she has loved, loves, i really thought that she will kill herself. more like romeo and juliet! teehee! thats my explanation of technically speaking...

Feet pounding, almost weightless on concrete, her conscience is an entirely different matter. She is weighed down by her guilt, regret perched haughtily atop, and she is almost set to crumble with the weight of it.
i love this paragraph. how you have managed to describe how she run back towards the hotel, running speedily, her feet "almost weightless on concrete" and yet her conscience is being battered down with tremendous guilt and regret. WOW. you gotta love that.

Doesn't know what she'll find behind closed doors, doesn't know if she wants to find what she will.
its like finding and knowing the inevitable. but... vaughn... dead... i just cant believe it. i wont believe it. i refuse to believe that he's dead! :cry:

A matter of seconds sees her breathless in the bathroom, colliding headfirst with what will see her lose all control.
out of control. its like that pilot episode where she saw danny by the tub.

She continues downward till she reaches the shoreline, collapsing onto her knees in defeat.
mental picture: perfect.

sweetie, i am really looking forward to the epilogue!!! and if by some chance, you will resurrect the dead, fine by me! :lol: hehe! anyway, the whole update, its amazing sweetie. I most especially love how you write about her giving up. WHITE FLAG. it reminded me of Dido's song though. hehe. the shore. the waves. the sand. you write brilliant stuff. i am really looking forward to the new fic you have up your sleeves. and this fic, like you said is 'unplanned'? it surely didnt look like one. coz how you wrote the whole story, it seems very well thought of. it only proves that you are a great writer sweetie! please keep me posted to your future stories!

you know like how steaks are cooked... rare, medium rare/well, well done. WELL DONE dear! :lol: okay, i have babbled enough. hehehe! thank you for this sweetie!

I cant seem to find words to explain what a powerful chapter you have written. It was so bittersweet, so.....hopefully quiting will give her a chance to live again, but I doubt she will ever get fully out.

Wow!!! i can't belive you killed him!!! he will be alive right?! he has to be alive?! he and syd have to be together!!! love it!!! can't belive its over!!!

HE DIED!!! Party!!!!! :smiley: :smiley: ! lol. I'm not like that. But come on. She shot him! What do you expect?? Him to live forever??? Seriously! Great chapter!!!! I loved it!!!!! Thank you for my PM from you!!!

-Nadia :beret: 🀠 :Pirate2:

hey! sorry i havent had time to R&R the last few chapters but...OMG!! you so cant kill him. :cry: why couldnt she remember before? lol Anyways GREAT job with this and i love all the details in your writing! i cant wait till the epilogue, even though i would rather not see this end! ~Lizzy

Okay i'm back again. I've decided to bribe you. *holds up chunk of cheese* I'll give you this cheese, if you make Vaughn come back to life! ;)

okay? okay!

Back