Pets

AliasHombre said:
cool, what kind?
mmmm I think it's gonna be a Westie, I think they're cute ^_^ and really sweet. I wanted to get a bigger dog, but my mom wouldn't let me so...I picked a Westie.

I saw this beagle puppy who need special care, and it wouldn't have been expensive even to take her in, but my mom said no :( -_- I wanted to get a special needs dog, because not many people would adopt one...

my friend was like, oh if you get a girl, don't spay her, because then you can breed it to my dog!! I don't want to breed my dog...there are waaay too many dogs that are strays and needing to be adopted...

ugh...she was like, yeah! Then we can keep breeding them too and we can split the money!!! Wow that'll be lots of money if we charge enough..I was like...umm...I don't want money...I just want a dog to take care of and to cuddle when I feel bad. OF course, she got mad.. :blink: when I get older, I'm adopting a bunch of special needs doggies ^_^

Oh my gosh, I went to this one website, and there was this dog who was sooo sweet and she was house trained and was literally the perfect dog, but she was at a kill shelter, and no one adopted her and... :( ::feels like I want to cry:: ugh....I was so mad I hadn't seen her sooner...

Back