Season 2 Phase One Reaction

What did you think of "Phase One" (the post Super Bowl episode)

• 1 - It was Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was Good

• 4 - It was Great!

• 5 - One of the best ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
What happened to Will? He better have a good explanation.....

JGs acting when she found out her dad was compromised....her best yet I think! All the emotion--wow!

alias8000 said:
i miss spymommy too but i'd rather call her irina. she SHOULD'VE been in this ep.
I wonder how much she knew.......or suspected. I would have liked to see her face when someone told her Jack was being tortured. Maybe we could have gotten a better handle on her.

As i screamed and gasped and cried i found myself in heaven! :angel2: That kiss was amazing good freaking grief! Poor Francie :( Dang i really hope dixon doesnt stay pissed forever! The kiss the kiss the kiss i am soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy! Im really glad they didnt drag it out anymore! :kissme: Im still in shock! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

This episode was a perfect example of why I love this show! All of a sudden the whole premise has changed - and whose to say whether its for better or worse, but at least the writers were willing to take a chance and try something different. I'm sure the show will remain just as complex and intriguing as ever!

the end to the alliance seemed too simple. they've been trying for like over 30 episodes to get everything they need. then in one episode they find a file that contains everything that they needed to bring it down. of course it was sloane's doing, but still. i've followed sydney and jack throughout the whole journey. all that work....

oh and i hope irina will be used in future episodes. she is such a great character. and jack and syd just started to trust her. and now that their work is "complete", what's gonna happen to spymommy

it kinda makes sense though, the whole alliance thing. how could they take down one cell without them all? and they'd have to get all the members, and some would be at home. so it seems right that by hacking into their "secret server" (#47) the cia would be able to do it. how else could they? syd and jack don't have access to all the needed info....

can i just say, holy S#!% i was jumping up and down on the couch yelling "yes! finally! my life is fulfilled!" :woot: and yes, the kiss was long but who cares? vaughn was so cute..."how can i concentrate when all i can think about is kissing you?" or something like that, i wanted to die.

plus, when marshall was talking to dixon...oh, my heart was breaking :brokenheart: "want a pig in a blanket?" aww.

the show still has a purpose though, because now syd has to fight sloane/sark. so, i'm not worried. the show's still gonna kick ass...haha, weiss quote. "hey guys...we kicked ass...guys?" lol ^_^

and francie....dead?! :( is anna espinosa playing her now?

but, to sum up...this ep was good...damn good. i was so happy...i called all my friends afterwards to scream and jump up and down. j.j, you're a genius.

Yah my b/f and i were wondering why no spymommy we missed her! Oh and Sloane is a sly mother%^&**^ He knew the entire time Syd and Jack were double agents all part of his plan :eek: This is gonna be good i almost peed my pants when Sloane was talking to Sark at the end. Hrrrrmmmm this is gonna be a rollercoaster ride and im in the front seat baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think what really bothered me the most about this episode was how many things were happening at once - it really felt like they squeezed ten episodes into one.

and i do miss the double agent aspect as well. but well, at least sydney won't be QUITE so stressed now. well, that is, until she finds out about francie. :(

gaaad... i so want to read spoilers. must...fight...the dark side!! :cuss:

Yeah, now that the alliance is gone they need to bring rambaldi back! clue us in on irina's part in the prophecy!

I really can't believe this episode, I am floored. Yeah and how can it be? Are my major thoughts, I can't wait to see what happens.

Back