Fantasy Pirates of the Carribean

I SAW IT! I SAW IT! I SAW IT! :woot: :woot: I am so entirely over the moon!!!! It was fantastic and was longer then other movies but I thought it was too short!! The music was fantastic and so were all the visual affects not to mention Johny Depp and Orlando Bloom! Capatin Jack Sparrow is now my no.1 hero after Sydney!! :D
But I left just as the crredits started and my friend imformed me that there was an extra scene after them so know I'm quite upset, but at least it gives me a reason to go back and see it, not that I need one! :P

I love this movie!!! I tried to download it on Kazaa, but I didn't have the right player to watch it, and it took up too much memory so i had to delete it, but i can't wait until it comes out on DVD!!!

I haven't been here for way to long!!!!

Have you all pieced together the fact that both POTC and Alias Season 2 come out the exact same day?!?!? :groupwave:

:lol: Nope, I didn't! :lol: What day is that? December 4th isn't it?

I saw PotC again! I love it!!!! Will Turner...Jack Sparrow rocks!

Why's the rum gone? :pirate:

its december 2nd. but i have some fantastico news!!!!! there is a god and therefore
THEY ARE MAKING A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!
i found an article on it from a film site (they r very good and they do a huge magazine here in the uk!)
there are no dates set yet but the original team from POTC: COTBP are all on board. that means orlando bloom, kiera knightnely, johnny depp, the writers and Gore verbinski.
you can find the article at Empire
ukaliaschick :scotsman: