Fantasy Pirates of the Carribean

i know this is slightly off topic and i would dress as a pirate if i could but my school has mufti day on halloween (u can go in ur own clothes instead of uniform) but we have been told strictly no dressing up. my school just wants to spoil all of our fun!!!!!!
but i can have fun by watching potc afterwards !!!!!
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

my friend is dressing as a pirate and my other friend is stealing my idea! lol, jk and dressing as Elizabeth Swann. :D I woulda done that but I've always wanted to do Sydney Bristow and haven't been trick or treating since I started watching alias..so yea.

ukaliaschick said:
its december 2nd. but i have some fantastico news!!!!! there is a god and therefore
THEY ARE MAKING A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!
i found an article on it from a film site (they r very good and they do a huge magazine here in the uk!)
there are no dates set yet but the original team from POTC: COTBP are all on board. that means orlando bloom, kiera knightnely, johnny depp, the writers and Gore verbinski.
you can find the article at Empire
ukaliaschick :scotsman:
there actually making two sequels so it will turn out to be a trilogy

oh so it's for sure now about the sequel...that's good. My friends and I figured there would be one because of the little preview after the credits but now we know! yay!