Prison Break

Gosh. Last night was good. Bot as good as last week, but still good. Veronicaaaaaaaa :cry: LJ :cry: :cry: And Michael 🐟 don't. give. that. psychotic. freak. an. oragami. flower. 🐟

Cream pie to hit him with, anyone?

And Lincoln. Oh my love for him is like squeeeeeeee :cloud9: When he was remembering cooking LJ breakfast. Then when he was reading that letter and the way he was sitting and sad/frusterated Lincoln and his voice.....okay. Maybe I'm slightly obsessed. But the boys are just so cute/gorgeous/sweet/etc, take your pick.

:rotflmao: MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY, JAIMIE! :D :D (p.s. I love your av. :whistle:)

I didn't come here last night coz I was too *ahhh!* to type anything. Still kind of shell-shocked. This show is just so insane lol. :lol: So much to talk about... but I can't yet. -_-

Oh yeah and the previews freaked me out... gahh! :hide:

Oh yeah and the previews freaked me out... gahh! :hide:

I know, Veronica and LJ :cry: I still don't trust Nick, but he's getting tortured....maybe. But the guy in the forest. Creepy. Reminded me of Jack's father on Lost, when he just appears. And oh, Michael. The Veronica picture that the mobster pulled out. The look on his face. So wasn't acting. I hold onto hope that that woman is just pretending to be his wife. Was it the same girl who tattooed him? And the cards. Sofrigginawesome. Such a good idea. I :love: my Scofield.

Ooh, good to know! Thanks. ^_^

As for Shawshank Redemption, I have no idea what it is, but my cousin gave it to my brother and told us to watch it because it's like Prison Break. And I thought, since it's like Prison Break, I'll just plan to watch it during the hiatus to uh pass time quicker by an hour or two. :D
I love that movie. Also see Midnight Express :D

I know, Veronica and LJ :cry: I still don't trust Nick, but he's getting tortured....maybe. But the guy in the forest. Creepy. Reminded me of Jack's father on Lost, when he just appears. And oh, Michael. The Veronica picture that the mobster pulled out. The look on his face. So wasn't acting. I hold onto hope that that woman is just pretending to be his wife. Was it the same girl who tattooed him? And the cards. Sofrigginawesome. Such a good idea. I :love: my Scofield.
That new guy,, The coolest thing about him is that he seems SO "normal" and even meek, and he is so the opposite. Casting guys, bravo! Seriously.

YESSSSSSSSS MICHAEL/VERONICA OMGGGGGZ. :woot: :jump: I was so yelling at the screen and jumping up and down, thinking the exact same thing! :D :D Why use a picture of V, eh? ;) Oh Michael. The one thing that'll come between him and his brother -- it won't be death, it won't be prison... it will be her. :cloud9: This is precisely the kind of angst I am dying to see! *glee* ^_^ ^_^

(yes I realize I am a dork. :rolleyes: Let's just leave that evaluation out of this. :whistle: ;))

:rotflmao:

Oh man. It is so fun reading all your reactions.

So it looks like Michael wasn't going to tell Abruzzi about Fibonacci in the first place! Now Abruzzi has insurance, but it's just a picture right? That genius can find a way to steal it back. (y)

I guess I'm the only one that likes the whole paper flower thing! It was certainly corny, but I couldn't help smiling so wide. Charming Michael fun to watch... any Michael fun to watch! He's using Sara isn't he? I'm remembering the picture he had of her from before he robbed the bank.

Blueberry pancakes. :(

Next week's episode looks scary. Baah someone might die.

i can't believe veronica let herself be traced!!! ahhh only adds to the drama of next week's ep...*sighs*

I'm feeling really bad for Lincoln right now...I hope they get out soon!!!

New guy knows how to get what he wants haha. I like his reference to Darwin.

That wife looks creepy to me...dunno why...

I was thrilled what about his Latina wife? Why not her? Oh, yeah, because HE LOVES V! I'm so excited. It was awesomeness.
OH YEAH. :doh: I totally forgot to comment on the wife thing lol. She's not his wife. ;) If you notice, she's the same person he called about Fibonacci. She also has a strong accent. We were right in our perceptions from the Pilot: he was a bachelor. She's probably either a business associate or a random person he created a relationship with in order to help with his plan. She could also be a government agent or a cop, considering it was she who made sure the FBI got Whatshisface at the fake Fibonacci house.

I guess I should postscript that with a, "No, this is not inside info; it's purely my opinion." But c'mon. :rolleyes:

Besides, I am EXTREMELY loath to see Sara getting "jealous" about him having a wife -- come ON! (as GOB would say ;)). :P

So it looks like Michael wasn't going to tell Abruzzi about Fibonacci in the first place! Now Abruzzi has insurance, but it's just a picture right? That genius can find a way to steal it back. (y)
Hehe. I would love to see him steal it back, if only to be able to look at it over and over... :love: lol ok now I sound dumb. I'll shut up. :D

It seems to me that it's probably pretty easy for a member of the mob to find a person based on a picture alone. That's what Abruzzi means by "insurance," I think.

I guess I'm the only one that likes the whole paper flower thing! It was certainly corny, but I couldn't help smiling so wide. Charming Michael fun to watch... any Michael fun to watch! He's using Sara isn't he? I'm remembering the picture he had of her from before he robbed the bank.
God I wish he was still just using Sara, but alas I think the writers want to make them some kind of "item." :rolleyes: Oy. But no worries, I'm sure you weren't the only one who liked that. ;)

You can ignore this rant if you liked it: The thing that bothered me most about this episode's Mike/Sara scenes is that he was all Flirty McFlirt with her the entire episode, and she was the same back! And telling him all about her personal problems! I wish she would STOP seeing him as her peer. It's uber annoying. :o_O: And makes no sense to me. And drives me crazy lol. :P But anyway, my rant is about the fact that just one episode before he was *intelligently) keeping her at arms length, focusing on the job to be done, and then all of a sudden in this ep he decides to make it that much more difficult for either of them not to get emotionally attached to one another. He friggen KNOWS that the whole point of being there in her office is to help his brother escape (ya know, that whole "the reason he got himself sent to prison" thing?! :rolleyes:). And he seemed to be able to understand the need to keep his distance from her personally in The Old Head, and then BAM. He decides to be all charming and cute to her, as if he really were just some nice guy in a bar trying to pick her up or something. :P The fact that HE -- the guy with all the psychological issues -- is counseling HER about her daddy issues just made me go ballistic. She should never have told him about it in the first place. OK so basically my point is that the premise of all their interactions in this episode was beyond unbelieveble, not to mention utterly corny and thus imo bad writing. They could have cut that entire string of scenes OUT of this episode. They should focus on Sara being suspicious of Michael again -- whatever happened to that exactly? I thought that was her reason for stalking him? And if there's no longer a "valid" (bah) reason, she should cut it the hell out!

Mmkay, rant over. ^_^

Blueberry pancakes. :(
I know. (n) It made me so sad.

Next week's episode looks scary. Baah someone might die.
Yeah, and they said not to get too close to anyone -- even a main character. If they kill Veronica, I don't know WHAT I'll do! :shocked: :scared: And yeah, I would hate to see LJ go.

(Unfortunately, I think if anyone dies, it'll be him. Oh yeah, and Nick. lol That is, unless there's more to him than meets the eye, as many [incl me] suspect...)

Random unrelated question: Abruzzi is supposed to be Italian, yes? So, how do they explain his accent? Or are we supposed to just ignore it, since Stormare can't do an Italian or American accent? (P.S. I adore that man. My God is he brilliant. :love:)

If they killed LJ or Veronica.....I'd be so upset :cry: But Oh Les, think of the angst!! Michael upset and mourning Veronica's death, but having to hide it from Lincoln. Then Lincoln finding out Michael was in love with Veronica. The angst, the angst!

Maybe I'll write a fic about that....

Anyways, I thought that woman was the same person. I can't wait for Sara to find out about his "wife." Maybe then she'll leave him alone. Muahahaha. *die sara*

She's not his wife. ;)
Wouldn't that be something that Sara could look up? :confused:

You can ignore this rant if you liked it: The thing that bothered me most about this episode's Mike/Sara scenes is that he was all Flirty McFlirt with her the entire episode, and she was the same back! And telling him all about her personal problems! I wish she would STOP seeing him as her peer. It's uber annoying. :o_O: And makes no sense to me. And drives me crazy lol. :P . . .
:lol: As usual, I'm not a shipper, so these scenes do not bother me particularly unless they begin to become The Subplot That Ate the Series. ^_^

Random unrelated question: Abruzzi is supposed to be Italian, yes? So, how do they explain his accent? Or are we supposed to just ignore it, since Stormare can't do an Italian or American accent? (P.S. I adore that man. My God is he brilliant. :love:)
They probably figure an accent is an accent to American ears! :rolleyes: But I'm just as happy that they got a good actor for the role. Better an excellent actor than the perfect accent . . . ;)

We're at 150 posts, guys, I'm making a forum for this. ;)

ETA: Besides, I have an article to post.

SQUEEEE!! :happydance:

Jaimie -- Yeah yeah the angst, but um... Veronica dead?! I don't think it'd be worth it. I'd rather have her alive and have them fighting over her... ya know? ;)

V -- Haha! The Subplot That Ate the Series. I love that! :lol:

Ugh. Sara and her "research on Scofield." Geez. Not that she calls him Scofield anymore. It's always "Michael" this and "Michael" that! :P GAH. :run:

I'm not bitter. :angelic: :whistle:

Whoa :jawdrop: Things have been going crazy around here.

I just saw the episode earlier this afternoon :blush: I unfortunatly couldn't see it Monday when it aired, but it was surely worth the wait.

Anyways I love Lincoln...the flashback scene to him and LJ eating breakfast was just beyond perfect...words can't describe.

The whole episode was just awesome.

And although I thought the Michael/Sara scene was cheesy and very unprofessional on her part (even though things like that do happen very often), he did look incredibly edible when he was flirting with her. I know, I know...I hate to admit it too, but he just looked *rowwrrr* for lack of a better word :naughty:

So, what's going to happen now that we have a new guy in on at least part of the plot? He worries me. :thinking:

I like Rughead... he's got all these connections, so coool.

But more people in the escape gang gives them a higher chance of getting caught. Gotta make Michael adjust his plan... maybe they'll kick out a member. But I want all the people who are escaping to escape! Except T-bag. Actually he didn't do anything that made me shudder in the last episode. Wow. Aww he's all obedient now because Michael hurt his knee/threatened him. :blush:

I still don't trust Nick, but he's getting tortured....maybe.
me too. there's something about him that dont quite add up... he seems trustworthy, but then i have my doubts.. or maybe i am just too paranoid and watching too many suspense thrillers where you guess who the killers are in the end. :blink:

that origami things seems forced. i dont know, it doesnt fit the whole scene or whatever... it got cheesy, especially that part when she smiled. but if michael will give me that flower, ill give him a :toothy: he's a genius and has some violence in him. damn. 🤤

that veronica picture. hurray for all M/V supporters? *for some reason that M/V sounded like Michael Vartan in my brain. :lol:*

And although I thought the Michael/Sara scene was cheesy and very unprofessional on her part (even though things like that do happen very often), he did look incredibly edible when he was flirting with her. I know, I know...I hate to admit it too, but he just looked *rowwrrr* for lack of a better word :naughty:
These kinds of things happen very often? REALLY?! :blink:

Yeah he did look hott. Per usual. :love:

I like Rughead... he's got all these connections, so coool.

But more people in the escape gang gives them a higher chance of getting caught. Gotta make Michael adjust his plan... maybe they'll kick out a member. But I want all the people who are escaping to escape! Except T-bag. Actually he didn't do anything that made me shudder in the last episode. Wow. Aww he's all obedient now because Michael hurt his knee/threatened him. :blush:
LMAO Who's Rughead? Abruzzi? :lol: :rotflmao:

I heard that, as far as the breakout gang is concerned
certain members of the current gang WILL break out, certain member(s) WON'T, and there will be addition(s) to the group that DOES. Cool, huh?
:D

Run, do not walk to the new preview for next week's ep - It is HILARIOUS. :D I loove the snark!!

These kinds of things happen very often? REALLY?! :blink:

Yeah he did look hott. Per usual. :love:

More often then you'd think, I'm afraid. I know of two cases just in my little town that are similar. A psychiatrist who lived in my neighborhood ended up divorcing her husband and marrying one of her seriously unwell patients. Then there was a female guard at one of the prisons who fell for one of the convicts and married him after his release.

Plus there was that couple that was in the news not too long ago (not from my hometown...this was a national deal). The woman worked at the prison and had hooked up with this inmate, helped him escape, and then they tried to run off together.

I'm not sure I'm seeing the appeal in any of the cases...

Sorry for the offtopicness :smiley:

I also apologize for continuing off-topic ...

More often then you'd think, I'm afraid. I know of two cases just in my little town that are similar. A psychiatrist who lived in my neighborhood ended up divorcing her husband and marrying one of her seriously unwell patients. Then there was a female guard at one of the prisons who fell for one of the convicts and married him after his release.

Plus there was that couple that was in the news not too long ago (not from my hometown...this was a national deal). The woman worked at the prison and had hooked up with this inmate, helped him escape, and then they tried to run off together.
Ech, really? I'm embarrassed for my gender. :o_O:

Back