PS. I love you

“Nice Syd… very nice… Exactly how a young lady your age is supposed to behave!”

“Not true! You started!”

“I did so not start!”

“Did so!”

“Did not!” she stopped regaining some of her composure “Why do you call me Syd? Nobody calls me that! My name is Sydney”
yeah he really is acting all grown up compared to Syd :lol:

it's cute how they are around each other

they found her son right? that's great ^_^

loved the chapter, when is the next next update? :P

thanks for the pm

Part 4

Exactly four hours later Jack Bristow stepped his very first foot back into his daughter’s home with a sleeping Dominic in his arms. Vaughn was at once on his feet helping the agent to get rid of his briefcase and jacket.

Vaughn’s eyes laid on the sleeping child who slightly started to stir in his sleep.

“How is he?” Vaughn asked worriedly.

“He’s alright… just tired… I better get him to bed”

Vaughn nodded his head but still followed his superior into the boy’s room. He hadn’t dared looking inside earlier but now all he could do was look around the place that was Dominic’s palace. To the right was his high bed that looked like a bunk bed. Just the right height to drop his limp body under the covers.

Below the bunk bed was sort of like a couch with many pillows and a play station. His desk was facing to the window on the left. Several crayons and sheets covered the surface. Vaughn had to smile at the drawings that he could barely see in the dim lit room.

Jack left again soon after but there was no way for Vaughn to sleep at all. He laid on the couch but nothing would do. He woke up again at a tiny noise in the kitchen. Rubbing his eyes open, he saw Sydney standing in the middle of the room.

“Hey, can’t sleep?”

He asked, walking up next to her while she shook her head.

He dropped his finger over her lips to shush her. Unconsciously his hand glided into hers, pulling her along into her son’s bedroom.

“Nicky… Oh God Nicky…” her body was shaken by heavy sobs as tears started streaming down her rosy cheeks. Vaughn desperately tried to hold her back but she’d only fight against him. “My baby… Michael you found him”

She hugged him tightly never wanting to let go ever again. “No Syd, your father did. He brought him home a few hours ago.” She kept crying and couldn’t stop anymore as the tears just kept flooding.

“I was so scared I was never going to see him back”

“I know, but he is… safe and sound. Everything is fine again just like we promised, alright?”

“Mummy?” the boy mumbled in his sleep. “Mummy” This time his arms were stretched over his head. Sydney’s mother instinct kicked in and lifted him out of his bed.

Vaughn couldn’t take his eyes of the pair in front of him. Dominic’s eyes were still closed in his sleep.

“I’m here baby… mummy’s here… I love you baby” she rocked him from left to right as if he were a baby. But Vaughn knew that right now nothing really mattered to her. Her son was back in her arms.

“Love you too mummy”

+++++++

“You should get some more sleep Sydney… “ Vaughn said as he entered Dominic’s room for the fifth time in a row. She wouldn’t move though… not leaving her son.

“I don’t want Nicky to go… never”

“He’s not going anywhere Sydney. He’s sleeping and you should too!” Vaughn gave it one more shot. If one thing was true, then it’s her stubborn head she must have inherited from her father Vaughn thought. That woman could keep head.

“What if they come back and take him, just like they tried to take him when he was a baby! He’s my son… my son!”

“Nobody’s taking him from you Sydney! I’ll make sure that these people won’t harm you like ever again. But I’m sure that your father has something to say in this game too. What are you talking about anyway?”

“When Nicky… when he was a baby… those people came and took him away from me. They said I can’t raise him. I know they think I’m stupid, but I’m not stupid! I know how to raise my baby! He’s my son and I love him! They don’t know anything about him… nobody does!”

“Syd…”

“Daddy had to help me… but I know I can do things myself. I’m a good mother… I love my son!”

“Nobody has doubts about you not loving your son… Syd, look” Vaughn was almost furious at her outburst but still thought it an impulse reaction to the recent happenings. Turning her head to face Dominic he said “He’s here Sydney… with you back home… and nobody’s taking him from you”

Sensing the woman not able to handle herself anymore, he helped her to sit down on one chair. Reluctantly Sydney trusted Vaughn enough with her child, dropping Dominic into his arms. He then lifted the sleeping figure into his Car covers. The boy turned onto the other side and fell into deep slumber.

“I want… I want to be strong… I can’t… it’s so hard…”

“I know… come on, let’s get you to bed” Vaughn kept a steady arm next to her side, guiding her along. No matter what he did he’d constantly find himself gazing dreamingly at Sydney.

Whatever had happened in the past must have been dreadful to her. He understood the reason why they must have taken the baby away from her. But nobody should have the right to take this ability away from a mother. He knew Sydney wasn’t stupid… she’s just different… and slow at learning stuff. That doesn’t tell anybody whether she’s capable of raisin her own child!

Dominic was surrounded by his grandfather. He went to elementary school and was doing just fine. Sure there might be complications eventually but what family didn’t have complications? Other children didn’t have such luck… parents were beating them, hurting them. Some children didn’t have any parents at all and were alone in the world.

This boy had the most caring and loving woman Vaughn had ever met in his life. He felt himself falling for this woman probably more than he ever thought possible. But he didn’t know that as yet!

tbc

first :D

they found her son, that's great. poor Sydney was so worried.
It's mean they wanted to take him away from her. good thign she had her dad.

No matter what he did he’d constantly find himself gazing dreamingly at Sydney.
he's falling for her already, he's so cute taking such good care of her. :love:

He felt himself falling for this woman probably more than he ever thought possible.
hah, I knew it :P

when do you update next? :angelic:

thanks for the pm

It must be very difficult for everyone. For Nicky who doesn't know anything about what's happening and why it's happening. For Jack who has to watch her daughter fighting with her own problems and fears. For Vaughn who's only getting to know them and already finds himself really involved. And of course for Sydney who among all this has to deal with fears and problems of self-esteem.

Yaps... it's complicated.

awww that was so sweet... i love vaughn! poor syd.. she had to go through all that... but i'm glad vaughn and jack are there to help her...

thanks for the pm and update soon!

It must be very difficult for everyone. For Nicky who doesn't know anything about what's happening and why it's happening. For Jack who has to watch her daughter fighting with her own problems and fears. For Vaughn who's only getting to know them and already finds himself really involved. And of course for Sydney who among all this has to deal with fears and problems of self-esteem.

Yaps... it's complicated.

You read my mind... well done ;)

Yay!! Nicky's back, that's great... Vaughn's so sweet he cares so much about Syd and he is falling for her....

Great chapter. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

I love Vaughn, always such a gentleman and taking care of everything. And yay! Her kid is back. ;) Hopefully Syd will start having feelings for Vaughn too. ^_^ Loved the update!

Part 3 is great. I see that Syd and Michael are developing a bigger and bigger bond. I am so happy that Nicky will be ok.

Thanks for the pm.

this is a *really* good fan fiction. I love it. Its great. its weird reading it though.... its kind of sad... thinking that she's really really smart in the show... but not as smart... its odd.

Can I pwease get a PM? thanks a bunch.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

YES!!! Nicky is back, and I can see the bond between Sydney and Vaughn starting to get stronger!!! This is great!!!

Back