Questions for girls

SydB_JenG said:
I hate sappy felgercarb!! advice for guys!! sappy is evil!! very evil!!..and sometimes being a perfect gentlemen can get annoying...i mean of course i want a gentlemen...but sometimes I would like to say to my boyfriend (if i had one)...im going to take you out to dinner tonight instead...i think it would be fun hehe!
YES YES YES SING IT GIRL!!!LOL, i like romantic but not sappy and cheesy i mean if i guy brought me roses and sang to me in school i would shoot him becuase i would die laughing i couldnt stand it!i like honest and simple not frank and without care but not overly romantic comedy type stuff!LOL :P

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
vaughnmyangel said:
o ya I kno I can never speak clearly or anything ever... girls are just complicated... lol
Not me! All you need to understand is that I need my space, I don't like to be questioned. And I DON'T like it when people think they know me, when they really don't. I keep many secrets, and it gets annoying when people say, That's totally not like you! Or, That's not true!! How would they know?! Especially when they think I have the perfect life. I don't. :( Woah, and here I thought I was leaving, LMAO!
YA we all need our space and i dont really let anyone especially guys to be very close to me cuz it just freaks me out. i am not what you call an overly socail person around ppl i dont kno really reallly well

vaughnmyangel said:
yOU DONT BELIVE IN LOVE jO?????How can you not believe in love... I guess if you have never been in love you dont belive in it...
When you live a life where you're surrounded by pain, dispair, and hate, and you've never been told you're loved, or you've never been loved at all, it's very hard to believe it exists.

I like bluntness...but i hate it when guys are clingy...I like to be left alone most of the time...ya know?...like when people you dont know hug you! lol! thats so weird!

aneka, i know i need my space and im always afraid to let a guy in becuase im afraid that he will get to pushy on me and want to know everything!lol which i want but not all at one time!LOL

marshalllovr4eva said:
i agree with you all...and yes love gets me into trouble a lot, but i still love people...in fact i think i love being in love more than the person sometimes :smiley:
and yes girls are rather odd but its in a good way...i wouldnt change for anything in the world(tho i could do without my period...its not the greatest thing)
i definitely believe in love!!!!!
ps-aria!! dont you love your kitties*pitiful mewing*
I totally agree. the person is just a person but is such a great feeling that you fell so happy and so on top of everything and motivated and it gives you something to live for. but what i dont agree with is being reliant on a person ppl have to bve strong and i hate that image of clinging girls you kno?

SiriCerasi said:
I dont believe in love... it just gets you in bad positions. I dunno, ive never really been able to trust ppl so maybe thats why
ditto that. And I'm definitely not a touchy feely person, you don't ever want to touch me, I react pretty bad.

vaughnmyangel said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
vaughnmyangel said:
o ya I kno I can never speak clearly or anything ever... girls are just complicated... lol
Not me! All you need to understand is that I need my space, I don't like to be questioned. And I DON'T like it when people think they know me, when they really don't. I keep many secrets, and it gets annoying when people say, That's totally not like you! Or, That's not true!! How would they know?! Especially when they think I have the perfect life. I don't. :( Woah, and here I thought I was leaving, LMAO!
YA we all need our space and i dont really let anyone especially guys to be very close to me cuz it just freaks me out. i am not what you call an overly socail person around ppl i dont kno really reallly well
oooo i agree with you too! esp since i dont talk that much...people always put words in my mouth...and i hate it when guys like me(its usually really annoying nerdy guys) and theyre always right there and in your face...

Whoa. everybody's here. Better think of a question while at it...

Who would you prefer to go out with: a good friend you have a crush on, a person you don't really talk to but still consider a friend you have a crush on, or a person you don' talk to but have a crush on?

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
vaughnmyangel said:
yOU DONT BELIVE IN LOVE jO?????How can you not believe in love... I guess if you have never been in love you dont belive in it...
When you live a life where you're surrounded by pain, dispair, and hate, and you've never been told you're loved, or you've never been loved at all, it's very hard to believe it exists.
but that sthe thing people never tell me they love me maybe my parents once or twice and i can tpretend i am surrounded by pain but everyone has problems in life and to each person there problems seem big... Ya i have faced rejection in my family i have faced pain but the idea is you take whatever love you can take from your surroundings and you work with that and find all the love you can. That is how i beleive in it

Victoria King said:
mo i hate when ppl you dont know hug you!!its soo annoying its like hello, um did i tell you you could hug me!LOL
omg i hate that!!! i dont mind hugs...but there are just some people i cant stand and they hug me all the time...esp this one guy and he hugs me and i stop huging him and he kind of lingers...oooo its so creepy and annoying

aliasalias, i prefer friend becuase i dont like just going out with a guy when i have no idea if we will have anything in common if we will like each other or if i would feel comfortable around him, i htink all good relatinoships start on a good friendship.

AliasALIAS said:

Who would you prefer to go out with: a good friend you have a crush on, a person you don't really talk to but still consider a friend you have a crush on, or a person you don' talk to but have a crush on?
a person you don't talk to, but have a crush on...its so much more exciting when you finally go out that way...and the mystery lasts longer...its cool

marshalllovr4eva said:
Victoria King said:
mo i hate when ppl you dont know hug you!!its soo annoying its like hello, um did i tell you you could hug me!LOL
omg i hate that!!! i dont mind hugs...but there are just some people i cant stand and they hug me all the time...esp this one guy and he hugs me and i stop huging him and he kind of lingers...oooo its so creepy and annoying
How about not good friends but people you don't really talk to but still consider a friend? Do hugs still bother?

marshalllovr4eva said:
Victoria King said:
Ok wone time this freaky guy at my school, jake hugged me and i was like get tyour filthy hands off of me and never touch me agian thank you bye!!!!

AliasALIAS said:

good friend definitely...they have to be my friend for me to like them(most of the time)

Back