Questions for girls

AliasALIAS said:
marshalllovr4eva said:
Victoria King said:
mo i hate when ppl you dont know hug you!!its soo annoying its like hello, um did i tell you you could hug me!LOL
omg i hate that!!! i dont mind hugs...but there are just some people i cant stand and they hug me all the time...esp this one guy and he hugs me and i stop huging him and he kind of lingers...oooo its so creepy and annoying
How about not good friends but people you don't really talk to but still consider a friend? Do hugs still bother?
If i like th eperson then i dont care but i am still very insecure of guys hugging me

hmmm aliaslias, i guess it depends on the person if i havent seen them in a while then i wont mind, it all depends on the person, sorry that was a bad advice!LOL

AliasALIAS said:
marshalllovr4eva said:
Victoria King said:
mo i hate when ppl you dont know hug you!!its soo annoying its like hello, um did i tell you you could hug me!LOL
omg i hate that!!! i dont mind hugs...but there are just some people i cant stand and they hug me all the time...esp this one guy and he hugs me and i stop huging him and he kind of lingers...oooo its so creepy and annoying
How about not good friends but people you don't really talk to but still consider a friend? Do hugs still bother?
no, i only like hugs from people im pretty close too...

AliasALIAS said:
marshalllovr4eva said:
Victoria King said:
how funny...the guy im talkin about fits into that catagory...i mean i like him as a friend but i dont want to be his girlfriend!

I like hugs. It makes me very uncomfortable because I'm really shy, but they seem very personal..

marshalllovr4eva said:
AliasALIAS said:
marshalllovr4eva said:
Victoria King said:
how funny...the guy im talkin about fits into that catagory...i mean i like him as a friend but i dont want to be his girlfriend!
hmm... who are you talking about???

AliasALIAS said:
Whoa. everybody's here. Better think of a question while at it...

Who would you prefer to go out with: a good friend you have a crush on, a person you don't really talk to but still consider a friend you have a crush on, or a person you don' talk to but have a crush on?
thatz a tough one....but i'd probably want the good friend...but then again i wouldn't want to loose a friend...i'm spazy in relationships....so hmn...i'm going to stick with the good friend.

if i really loved a guy(which probably wont be in high school)then i say yes he would take more importance over my friend but who knows you can never guess what you would do put in asituation!well im tired and off to bed, night guys!

Back