Random 130

i went trick or treating! it was sooooooo much fun but cold :cold: i had the coolest costume too :lol: my sister even told me it was cool and she never as a rule gives me compliments! :eek: :lol:

what did you do?

SiriCerasi said:
i went trick or treating! it was sooooooo much fun but cold :cold: i had the coolest costume too :lol: my sister even told me it was cool and she never as a rule gives me compliments! :eek: :lol:

what did you do?
awesome!!! what was your costume????...Underworld perhaps? ^_^

I had a volleyball game (which i got thrown out of :lol:smiley: and afterwards i went with my boyfriend to a party his friend was throwing...i didnt know anyone but my boyfriend so it was kinda dull...

Why doesn't your sister come on here anymore??? I miss her!

well it was inspired by underworld ^_^ i was a vampire :lol:

omg why were you thrown out?! ill kill the ppl who threw you out if you wnat :D

ech im never gonna go to parties, trick or treating is so much more fun :D

erm... i dunno! ill tell her to get on if you want

Alias_twin5 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_twin5 said:
^_^ What ya do is scare them so they run and hopefully candy will fall out of their little bags...Not that I've actually tried that tactic before, but it sounds like it would work!
lol when they'd come up to my door, for the candy, i'd reach into their bags without em noticing and steal a lot of their candy ^_^
lol wow sneaky! i couldnt do that...they'd notice me! I'd be digging around in their bag and they'd be like, whatcha doing? then their parents would come and like beat me up....ouch :Ph34r:
lmao i'd beat their parents up :lol:

SiriCerasi said:

A vampire!!! :vampire: How cool!!

I wanted to go trick or treating too :(...but it was too late after the game...i dont like parties either...i was the only one not drinking...it was pretty lame :lol:

definitely! You should tell her to get on more!

SydB_JenG said:
SiriCerasi said:

I wanted to go trick or treating too :(...but it was too late after the game...i dont like parties either...i was the only one not drinking...it was pretty lame :lol:

awww im sorry :( you should have dragged your boyfriend out :lol:

and good you didnt drink :D (y)

SydB_JenG said:
Nad said:
Can this thread go any slower?!?!

Mo hi!!!
How did you get thrown out.

I had v-ball today and we won.
Hey Nad!!

Well the team we were playing in the semi-finals (this is for school vball not jo) is just a bunch of thugs and we have a huge rivalry with them...anyways this one girl hadnt had a hit all night because i kept blocking her and her team wasnt covering, and i hit her in the face with my serve 4 times...i wasnt trying to single her out but i was causing some major problems for her...so anyways...after this one block she just snaps! Her and the middle blocker come over and jump on me and start hitting...so of course i defend myself (i kicked their arses! Muahaha! :lol:smiley: but i think i did some damage...i broke the middles nose and nailed the right side hitter in the face like 3 times...the fight didnt last long because the res came over and broke it up...but it was a pretty feirce fight :lol:...i cant believe they threw me out of the game too!!! I mean...am i just supposed to let them hit me?...of course not! It was totally unfair and my coach was freaking out because everyone knows it wasnt my fault...but oh well...what are ya gonna do?? :confused:
thats why i got thrown out :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
SydB_JenG said:
SiriCerasi said:

awww im sorry :( you should have dragged your boyfriend out :lol:

and good you didnt drink :D (y)
lol i should have...i wanted to go with my little brother though! my goosh im such a dork...I'd rather hang ouyt with my 7 year old brother than anyone else :rolleyes:

alcohol free's the way to be :D :P I've never even tried drinking...it doesnt interest me at all...

Back