Random #280

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster In Law, the new MV movie! :woot:

How are you Jai? I haven't seen you in ages :hug: How are the GCSEs? I did Bus Com the other day! I've done IT and English Lit!

Sabella said:
It's ok Rach, welcome! :hi: How's your day been?

Erm Kakan the concert sounds good, who was playing?

We were in my local paper for our prom cos we went in a fire engine! :D
[post="1365988"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

he he it was Swedish artists...but maybe you have heard of the band "Alcazar"?
ehm and our guy Martin Stenmarck from the Eurovision song contest....ehm.... :blink:

he he cool :lol:

I know but it's all political Hannah, it's annoying -_-

No I haven't heard of them Kakan, sorry :ermm:

Yeah it has shirtless Vaughn, I loved it, I thought it was very funny, and he looked very gorge in the movie :D

dancingfortherain said:
hehe eurovision song contest was funy. england did so badly. we did get any votes at all along with france for like AAGES!! :lol:
[post="1366005"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
it was fun watching when I was young, now it's.... sad... lol

Sabella said:
Yeah it has shirtless Vaughn, I loved it, I thought it was very funny, and he looked very gorge in the movie :D
[post="1366008"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
now I only have to convince my friends to come along.... but I doubt they want to... JLo reason number 1, it being a romantic comedy reason number 2... oh well :sigh:

peanutbutter said:
oooh, I remember them!!! lol, they had a few hits back here
[post="1366006"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

he he cool yea they are little famous around Europe...like Germany,Greece and Italy ^_^

but anyone remember Charlotte Nilsson (Perrelli now) who won the Eurovision song contest 1999 for Sweden....with "Take me to your heaven" ??
Well she was also there.....ehm.... ^_^

Kakan said:
he he cool yea they are little famous around Europe...like Germany,Greece and Italy ^_^

but anyone remember Charlotte Nilsson (Perrelli now) who won the Eurovision song contest 1999 for Sweden....with "Take me to your heaven" ??
Well she was also there.....ehm.... ^_^
[post="1366014"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah.... my dad liked 'crying at the discotheque' lol, so no idea why; but I bought him that single ;)

and yeah, I remember her... I found the song to be a bit abba-like lol

Sabella said:
I know but it's all political Hannah, it's annoying -_-

No I haven't heard of them Kakan, sorry :ermm:

[post="1366008"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol that is true indeed i guess.

:P and it was such a cute movie!! :throb:

peanutbutter said:
yeah.... my dad liked 'crying at the discotheque' lol, so no idea why; but I bought him that single ;)

and yeah, I remember her... I found the song to be a bit abba-like lol
[post="1366017"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ha ha cool :lol: they should have won the Swedish competition....so people in these countries could vote for them he he....the song they had in the Swedish competition was called "Alcastar" -_-

yeah, I know....it sounds like ABBA but hey they also won...ehm... :rolleyes:

Ohhh ow I remember....yeah we were sitting in the cinema shouting 'Vaughn' at the trailer. :lol:

Ahhh how is everyone then? I'm so tired...:yawn:

I haven't spoken to you for a while Bella...:( but oh dear those GCSEs...I had a dream that I was in an exam hall and well I've got quite a lot of exams next week, but we had to do them in one sitting, so when your finished you just started another one :lol: and Mr Delphino or someone from DH was the invigilator, and we all started talking, but we were allowed to and people had iPods and stuff, but then I failed Science and Maths cause I was talking too much, which is completely illogical as I have passed Science already...and Pea and Sam were sitting there after we came out for some reason beyond me...:hi: Pea, btw!!! Well any way, our school was like a covent school, and one of the nuns pinched my bum and said "Seven Nation Army" and some other stuff that I forgot happened.:lol:

... but that was a dream? Right?

I had to sit IT and Bus com one after the other cos I had a clash and so yeah I was sitting in the hall for 2 and a half hours, doing one exam directly after the other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back