Random #280

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, generally shouting at the telly is good fun...^_^ There was so much response from my class when we watched the Crucible...it was hilarios!

m<o>j said:
Ohhh ow I remember....yeah we were sitting in the cinema shouting 'Vaughn' at the trailer. :lol:

Ahhh how is everyone then? I'm so tired...:yawn:

I haven't spoken to you for a while Bella...:( but oh dear those GCSEs...I had a dream that I was in an exam hall and well I've got quite a lot of exams next week, but we had to do them in one sitting, so when your finished you just started another one :lol: and Mr Delphino or someone from DH was the invigilator, and we all started talking, but we were allowed to and people had iPods and stuff, but then I failed Science and Maths cause I was talking too much, which is completely illogical as I have passed Science already...and Pea and Sam were sitting there after we came out for some reason beyond me...:hi: Pea, btw!!! Well any way, our school was like a covent school, and one of the nuns pinched my bum and said "Seven Nation Army" and some other stuff that I forgot happened.:lol:
[post="1366025"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey Jai :D I'm good, random is always better than studying ;) that or sleeping...

what the??? I was in your dreams??? :blush: cool!
lol, love the part about the white stripes nun :sideroll:

Right I think I'm gonna go now

see you guys :group:

love ya all xxx

P.S to Jai and Hannah - Good luck with your exams, I'm sure you'll do fine ^_^

Yes, it was a dream :giggles:

Ohhh, how do you think you did Bella? You know, how hard would it be for the examboards to ring each other up, and say "Look, we're haveing exams here, here and here, could you make sure that you don't put any of yours at the same time other wise some poor kid is going to be sitting there exam directly afted ours?" Geeeeee

What were you doing for English?

ok, question bout the schoolsystem in England, cuz it always gets me lost....

after you did your gsce's, you do your A-levels or something? and after that is highschool over? or am I mixing everything up...

m<o>j said:
Yeah, generally shouting at the telly is good fun...^_^ There was so much response from my class when we watched the Crucible...it was hilarios!
[post="1366030"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

the crucible was a really really boring movie!! lol. my whole drama class fell asleep watching it hehe. its a really boring play to study. im sposed to be re-reading it for my drama exam in 3 weeks time but i cant be bothered lol, i hate the crucible! :thinking:

Ermm for the english lit, we did Mice and Men, Inspector calls and pre - 1914 Best words poetry! The poetry was the hardest! I think the exams were ok, I hope they were good but we'll see!

Yeah Pea, that's right, but you don't have to do A Levels though....

WTF? Hannah? Our entire class loved that book and film...we actually enjoyed doing the work!!!!!!!!!!

No...well you do AS levels, four of them in the first year, and then you drop one and do three for A2. They're what get you into uni.

peanutbutter said:
ok, question bout the schoolsystem in England, cuz it always gets me lost....

after you did your gsce's, you do your A-levels or something? and after that is highschool over? or am I mixing everything up...
[post="1366037"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah its 2 years of GCSEs thats years 10 and 11 and then its a year of As levels thas year 12 and a year of A levels thats year 13

Yeah...uless of course your one of those kids doing a degree when your twelve...not that that's common though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back