~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww....yeah, I've seen that movie twice now...it's still Awesome!!! ^_^ :lol: I'm sooo bored right now, I think I'm going to find a movie ^_^

I've been doing work at the local vet's. It is so amazing. So far I've saved a little birds life, witness a foal being born, and got to help feed a little piglet. ^_^

Hey! No one's posted in a while, so...how's everybody doing? I'm not sure what I'm going to do today...I'll probably read my book or paint or watch a couple of movies ^_^

I've just been spending the holidays dying from heat! Really how hot is it !?!?!

Also I'm becoming more and more nervous that my Results Day is coming up. :blink:

I'll try not to let it get to me. How is everyone else doing??

Aww...good luck :hug: It is hot, extremely hot! It's supposed to be at least 100 degrees for the rest of this week! :thud: Myspace is being weird...it's saying that some peoples accounts, including mine, are being cancelled or deleted...and I know I didn't do either of those so I hope mine doesn't get deleted that would suck. :thinking:

I'm going to go see Lady in the Water today!!! ^_^

Hey don't worry about that myspace thing... I logged on and it said my account had been deleted and then the next day I went on it and everything was perfectly fine. :smiley:

I went to see 'Just My Luck' today, its quite good. :smiley:

:lol: Yeah, it was just a glich they had this morning ^_^ I saw that movie, I really liked it...it was funny :lol: Lady in the Water is Awesome!!! At least, that's what I think :lol: ^_^

^ i tried to get a summer job but I'm currently sporting hair thats Syd Bristow red :syd1: so I don't think any potential employers wanted to hire me :thinking:

:lol: I've filled out what seems like a ton of applications, but no one's called...I think I'll just have to wait and re-apply when school starts cause that's when people start going off to school and things like that ^_^ I was going to paint today, but my printer's not working so I can't get the pic I want off my comp yet so...I've just been about the house watching movies :lol: ^_^

Yeah, my printer's been broken for like a month now, I've just been too lazy to try to fix it. Plus, it's summer so I dont really need it for anything at the moment.

ok so this is just totally random but it is just gone midnight and i cant sleep and noone seems to be online at all and there is nothing on tv and i am just sooooooooo bored lol

:lol: I know how that is! The past couple of days I've been popping dvds in like crazy! ^_^ The Mummy was on tv yesterday night...it came on twice and I watched it both times :lol: ^_^

lol thats cool i havent seen the mummy in ages but i am currently half watching eurotrip which i have seen a million times but i just cant seem to turn my laptop off and attempt to go to sleep cos i just dont feel tired

have you seen road trip??? if so it's very similar to that film but in europe rather than america lol it is really is a teeny comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back