~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome possum! I'll have to check 'em out sometime! Thanks! ^_^ I've been watching a bunch of con-artist movies...like The Italian Job, The Ice Harvest, and Two for the Money. I feel like watching Must Love Dogs again now :lol: ^_^

Me too! :lol: ^_^ Although...I did that with an anime once and it turned out completely cheesy and pointless to watch so I returned it and got something else lol. Most of the time they turn out good though :eek:)

I do too. I think I'm just gonna go into blockbuster one day and grab a couple of movies and see how it goes one of these days :lol:

yeah me too i think theres so many newer movies that i want to see but i just dont tend to rent dvds but i think im gonna have to get some from blockbusters

Wolf Creek was on tv the other day - I watched it because its made by the same guy who's made Rogue (with Michael Vartan)

anways - its rank!

aww... :lol: Sleepy Hollow was on tv yesterday so I watched it twice :lol: They cut out all the gorey parts though (n) They did that with Underworld too! Oh well, I guess if I wanted to I could have always watched my dvds of them instead, I was just lazy though :lol: ^_^

Oh well, I guess if I wanted to I could have always watched my dvds of them instead, I was just lazy though

^ I do that all the time. If a films on tv I'll demand I must watch it even if I have it on dvd :P

I'm the same i sat and watched 13 going on 30 the other nite even though i missed the first 40 minutes i sat and watched it on tv but i have the dvd and i just couldn't be bothered to get up and put it on :smiley:

I watched the wedding date the other night on sky movies, I hadnt seen it since I watched it at the cinema with my friend, lol and I cried, god I hate that I'm so sensitive and overly emotional at films.

I got a new hamster today - he's so cute he's my little emo hamster cos he has a fringe over one eye and black circles round his eyes like eyeliner.

Still tyring to pick a name, I think its between 'Emo' or 'Shotgun' (cos my other hamster's called Phoenix)

yeah work is time consuming especially when the computer program you are uisng losing your entire days work resulting in you having to do it all again on monday

lol yea you tell me why do we only have 2 freaking days in the weekend lol the one who thought this up should be shot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back