~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgh, I hate it when I can't sleep... :Paranoid: it's almost midnight here. Next week is supposed to be cold for us and rainy...I doubt there will be any snow but it wouldn't surprise me! ^_^

hey everybody sorry i've been MIA for the most part 😆 school and work has been crazy! and missing my boo :love: and i'm sick again -_- so other then that i'm great! so is everyone else??? ^_^

man its abslutley chucking it down with rain here,
its not a good day to do it either when its the day of the
weekly food shop and then u get seriously soaked
and serious biddy bashing mood in TESCOS!!!!
dude, one more wrong move from miss 70 and
she would have been flat on the floor lol
nah couldnt really beat up a bid but the thought was
there?

so whats everone been up to today?

Chili
:bluehair:

I hate Valentines Day...is there honestly a good reason for this holiday anyways??? Nope, today's a normal day for me! ^_^ At least I don't have to work tonight. yay.

Hey! w00t! I finally finished Buffy Season 7...it's so Awesome ^_^ It's the only season I have right now, but I'm thinking about buying the other ones too...just not sure if I want to start at Season 1 or go backwards and start from Season 6... :lol: ^_^

well happy couples day everybody!!!!!!!!!
today was a sunny day for once in rainy town lol.
finished my lecture at 11 and went for a walk
to the sea and around town,
got back around 4 lol.
i bought myself a prezzy for vday,
who says they have to be bought for U!!!

totally cant be bothered to do my pbl work
for tomorrow, its bunga n e way so may not turn
up,

hows everybody elses day been?

i had a good one for once! I got my call from my baby :love: and my family got me some stuff :smiley: and one of my friends from school came and saw me at work to give me my present ^_^ i'm still sick -_-

i had a good one for once! I got my call from my baby :love: and my family got me some stuff :smiley: and one of my friends from school came and saw me at work to give me my present ^_^ i'm still sick -_-

Glad you liked the call sweetie...and if I was in Texas, you would have had roses delivered to u ;) Hope your better boo :love:

aww i miss you andy poo!! :love: awww that rose thing would be super sweet *kiss* i think i'm getting better slowly :P I love u andy! *giggle* :D

Glad to hear it bebe, glad to hear it...missin u terribly baby :love: (awaits the rest of AllAlias making the vomiting sign) :lol: :lol:

😆 aww baby i dont care what face r made :love: <<thats what they need to see :smiley: i miss u and love u! sorry i missed u before u left i had a math test baby ^_^ i cant wait 4 u to hold me :love:

hey it don't matter what face anyone else is making, long as u 2 are happy thats
all that matters,
kinda kool n e ways
wonder if ur the first AA couple?

Chili
:bluehair:

Cheers Chili mate...and as far as me n Lizzie being the first AA couple...I dont think we would be the first, I'm sure theres been one or 2 other AA couples...was reading some old posts earlier in the week and I'm sure I saw a couple of members who have the bond me and Lizzie have...I cant remember their names tho :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back