~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
today was a good day!!!
lol
sunny as and i kinda skipped all pbl classes today!
just in a general happy mood
woop woop
and also the national uni surf championships are on this weekend

Chili
:bluehair:

today was a good day!!!
lol
sunny as and i kinda skipped all pbl classes today!
just in a general happy mood
woop woop
and also the national uni surf championships are on this weekend

Chili
OMGZ i love surfing ^_^
NOTE 4 andy :love:
Ok i totaly have to be into work way early today! After school i going to the mail place then i going home to get ready 4 work so if i miss you again today I love u!! idk when i'm getting home because i was suppose to close but idk, maybe i'll get to go home before close ;p ttys baby *kisses* :love: and i will read ur fict very soon boo!

OMGZ i love surfing ^_^
NOTE 4 andy :love:
Ok i totaly have to be into work way early today! After school i going to the mail place then i going home to get ready 4 work so if i miss you again today I love u!! idk when i'm getting home because i was suppose to close but idk, maybe i'll get to go home before close ;p ttys baby *kisses* :love: and i will read ur fict very soon boo!

Aww...no problems sweetie...miss ya bebe :love:

Hey guys, what's up?! I'm completely bored and out of work and really hyper. hmm... I'm thinking about reading my book...or trying to find more stuff to write on my paper. I have 1 page and it's supposed to be 3 to 5 pages...eek...

lol kool seeing ya yestorday steph! I totaly got to have the hat yay :D my finger still hurts from that darn paper cut -_- but its all good here :smiley: I work today then i'm off tue and wed! and on call thur. and work friday and saturday! I have a 4 chapter test in history on Friday *yes right before spring break i know my teacher is nuts!!* then i after spring break i have a paper due in history and another test but in govt so i'm going to be studing for that over the break because i have to do alot alot alot better :smiley: *make sure i do my stupid note card this time* 😆 Oh idk if u know but Jason is going to be here doing spring break! I plan on one day going to take him out to eat for like a belated birthday because I been so bussy i didnt get around to getting him any thing and plus he only here for a week :P well thats all for now i got to go get to math class :smiley: damb i need to start working harder in that class but numbers and the X vaule has never been my think ^_^ talk to ya guys later!!
Out!

Yeah, it was great to see you too!!! :hug: Sorry about your finger, hope it feels better! The history test I have is on Wed., but I thought it was on Friday so I have to get busy studying for that. I now have 2 pages on my paper...I'm working on it now before I have to go to work tonight. Hope math was okay...it's no fun at all!!! :lol: ^_^

lol kool seeing ya yestorday steph! I totaly got to have the hat yay :D my finger still hurts from that darn paper cut -_- but its all good here :smiley: I work today then i'm off tue and wed! and on call thur. and work friday and saturday! I have a 4 chapter test in history on Friday *yes right before spring break i know my teacher is nuts!!* then i after spring break i have a paper due in history and another test but in govt so i'm going to be studing for that over the break because i have to do alot alot alot better :smiley: *make sure i do my stupid note card this time* 😆 Oh idk if u know but Jason is going to be here doing spring break! I plan on one day going to take him out to eat for like a belated birthday because I been so bussy i didnt get around to getting him any thing and plus he only here for a week :P well thats all for now i got to go get to math class :smiley: damb i need to start working harder in that class but numbers and the X vaule has never been my think ^_^ talk to ya guys later!!
Out!

Aww, wish it was me having dinner with ya boo, and you cut yourself?? Aww :love:

Good luck Sally! I'm sure you did great! :hug: ^_^ I'm going to see Wild Hogs tonight, should be funny. I just realized yesterday that Kyle Gass is playing in that movie too! It shall be interesting... Hope everyone else is going Great!!! ^_^ :lol:

hey steph so next week i'm off on sunday and thurday! I talk to jason and we where think about doing somthing thurday not sure what yet! Let me know if u want to hang too :smiley: i work short hours but its going to be over 30hrs this next week! we could go bowling or something! There is a new place in arlington i'll find the add thingy and show it to ya! :D

Cool, is it that new Alleycats place by putt putt? I heard that place was really cool! I think I work next week on thurs, fri, and sat. Hanging out sounds cool though. I'll find out my hours and then let you know though!

hey guys whats up,
wish i knew someone in person from aa lol

the closest thing to that is what i had today
turns out that a friend of my flatmate turns out to be
my mates brother from home, from
my tiny little village.

im watching heroes and dam its addictive!!!
Chili

I decided to be spontaneous yesterday and go camping.

I'd advise anyone else making this decision to prepare properly, since my friends and I all ended up starving and freezing cold :blush: :P

Was still good fun though ^_^

How is everyone ?

Cool, is it that new Alleycats place by putt putt? I heard that place was really cool! I think I work next week on thurs, fri, and sat. Hanging out sounds cool though. I'll find out my hours and then let you know though!
yeah that place or we might just go eat! ur working later in the day so maybe we can do lunch or something ;p

good here :smiley: i finally have a sunday off! My laptop wont charge so i'll probley have to take it into the shop again *grrrrr* I really dont like computers when they dont like me :P Got to talk online to andy last night so that was great :love: miss ya boo :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back