~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! It was so much fun hanging out with you and Jason for lunch, hope the bowling went well and thanks for coming to see me at work! You totally made my day better! :hug: It was soooo boring. Tomorrow I have to work from 2 to 8 bleh...at least I don't close though ^_^ Hope everyone's had a good week!

hello guys and gals ... how is everybody doing? doing fine around here ... nothing much happening around here ...

have a great weekend everybody ... ;)

I'm doing good, thanks hope everyone else is.

Got to talk to my wee sweetie Lizzie on the phone last night, missed ur voice so much boo :love:

Apart from missing Lizzie lots, I'm just psyching myself up for my soccer teams CIS Cup Final on Sunday, Hibs vs Kilmarnock, 'gaun the Hibees!!! Wish I was going but my felgercarb of a brother didnt get me a ticket :cuss: he's a selfish prick!

Well if Hibs win....I'll be like this:

:beerdrink: :beerdrink: :beerdrink: :cheers: :soccer2:

Oh and I just spotted a great emoticon lol

:bond:

I'm off to celebrate St Patrick's Day :stpatty:

Sorry Andy, I forgot to take my phone off silent, so didn't hear it when you rang!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend ^_^

I'm doing good, thanks hope everyone else is.

Got to talk to my wee sweetie Lizzie on the phone last night, missed ur voice so much boo :love:

Apart from missing Lizzie lots, I'm just psyching myself up for my soccer teams CIS Cup Final on Sunday, Hibs vs Kilmarnock, 'gaun the Hibees!!! Wish I was going but my felgercarb of a brother didnt get me a ticket :cuss: he's a selfish prick!

Well if Hibs win....I'll be like this:
:beerdrink: :beerdrink: :beerdrink: :cheers: :soccer2:

Oh and I just spotted a great emoticon lol

:bond:
I love u baby :love: U should be glad u werent here yestorday baby I got sick and it was pretty :thinking:

Aww sorry you were sick Lizzie - hope you feel better soon :hug:

I was sick yesterday too, though for different reasons. Lets just say I am never drinking Guiness again.... never .

Aww sorry you were sick Lizzie - hope you feel better soon :hug:

I was sick yesterday too, though for different reasons. Lets just say I am never drinking Guiness again.... never .
lol i dont think i will ever want to get druck if it involes thowing up ewwww and i'm think ewww what if i ever get preggy and have to thow up lol I'm thinking NO ewww grossness :thinking: i hate the grossness and i look like felgercarb too

Lizzie, you'd never look felgercarb to me bebe!! Love u too...miss ya lots hon!

Sorry to hear about ya bein sick...same goes for Sally too, hope youre both alright :cool:

Hey guys! I've had a really great week so far. I don't have to work til Thurs...yay. ^_^ Oh, have you guys seen the trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End??? It'a Amazing!!!

kool beans steph. I worked for like 4 hrs yestorday but i dont work again till friday :P I was suppose to work on sunday but i still wasnt feeling good so oh well!!
But i do miss my boo :love:
How are class going for ya this week steph???

Yeah, I'm excited about it!!! ^_^ My week's been pretty good for the most part. My classes have all been easy, although I'm not too pleased about waking up early for my lab class. I get to see what I made on my practical exam though. How are classes with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back