Season 5 Rate: "...1..."

What did you think of "...1..."

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
the episode started with a bang and ended with another one ... :woot:

I cant wait to see who is the BIG MAN behind all this ... Balthazar Getty looks hot and his character will be so much fun ... you'll see ... well thats if you are watching ... ;)

Rachel Nichols character is definitely the new baddie ... she will be so much more sofisticated than Lauren ... (y)

After meeting Kevin and Amanda in London, it was just great to see them both on screen again ... ;)

What's with Vaughn? What on earth can JJ do without him? For me Alias has obviously been about spy stuff but also Syd and Vaughn's relationship. He's gotta come back somehow, someway! Like Syd did for him but she won't betray him will she? Maybe he'll come back in a while or something. HHHHHHHHHHHHhhhMMMMmmmmmmmmmm

Im just watching hoping they will bring him back! i am hopeful
HE CANT BE GONE !!:nonono: :nonono:

i hate the intro.

i vote for bill vaughn in the casket!!

he is NOT remplacing vaughn.

that is what i thought.

I really think that this season has potential. It seeems like it is going to start to get more complictaed, like seaosn 1, 2. Seasons 3,4 were very simple, and in my opinion had too much perosnal felgercarb in it, and not enough spying. Don't get me wroung I love all the personal stuff, but I love the spying more. I really am excited about this season. Although we have lost Vaughn the season could be really good. It has only been 2 episodes and we already have Sydney going crazy on someone (curtis) for talking about her and Vaughn's baby :D . I love when Sydney gets all angry, but than I also like when she is emotional, and there was defentily emotion in this episode. I'm hoping this season hads a good balance between the two. Bring it on season 5!!! :P

~Andrea :angelic:

The story seems to be repeating itself with the new people and the certain characteristics about them. I just hope JJ restores some of my faith in this show soon otherwise I may hop along the train with the rest of the people who've bailed on this show and live in my dvd's (minus the felgercarb that was most of season 3) ;)
Good to see Carrie back though!! :D

why the hell dont people like season 3.... it is the best season so far, i have been with alias since it started...and it makes me mad that people hate it. just because sydney and vauhn were not together.

lauren reed...the episode "in dreams"....best season ever....

haters best reco.

love always,
joshua judah.

i really don't know what to think about this episode ! being a die hard S/V shipper, it was hard to see that MV was no more on the credits and thus no more on the show !!
I partly watched this epi to see how all the characters deal with Vaughn's death and because i wanted to see what was gonna happen..
Anyway the only scenes that i really appreciated were the scene at the OB-G, the talk between Syd and Weiss and the one between Spy daddy and Syd (that one made me cry, that was so emotional) !!
i can't believe Weiss is leaving !! All the characters that made me watch Alias are leaving the show !! (n)
this is not the show that i used to wathc and love !! :( i hope i'll change my mind...

about the container, i firstly hoped it was Vaughn but the guy "looks" older... arf arf arf (n)
the new guy seems cool but he will never replace vaughn sexyness ! :blush:

my biggest issue now is : should i keep watching ?

I love this episode. It has been a while since I truely enjoy an ALIAS episode and I watch it again and again. I love the way Sdyney reacts at the end of the episode...I had tears in my eyes. For the first time since the first episode, I kinda miss Vaugh now. But I'm still optimistic about the storyline...it's still a long way to go. Can't wait for the next episode...looks good.... :D

i may be disappointd at the "death" of Vaughn but i have to say as an avid Alias fan that i am actually more excited about this seasono than i was 3 or 4...i love that they are taking risks and changing it up a bit...some of u guys need to quit b!tching and enjoy the ride that is ALIAS!!

I really think that this season has potential. It seeems like it is going to start to get more complictaed, like seaosn 1, 2. Seasons 3,4 were very simple, and in my opinion had too much perosnal felgercarb in it, and not enough spying. Don't get me wroung I love all the personal stuff, but I love the spying more. I really am excited about this season. Although we have lost Vaughn the season could be really good. It has only been 2 episodes and we already have Sydney going crazy on someone (curtis) for talking about her and Vaughn's baby :D . I love when Sydney gets all angry, but than I also like when she is emotional, and there was defentily emotion in this episode. I'm hoping this season hads a good balance between the two. Bring it on season 5!!! :P

I agree with you both. I liked this ep a lot better than the first one. I loved Renne and Rachel Gibson. I don't think she's bad, even after watching AOL's clip of next week. I think she's working for someone within APO who is bad but she doesn't know it; she's a pawn, kind of like Syd in the very beginning and pre-S1?

I do think this season has potential, but as long as people keep approaching each ep this season with the attitude of "omg, no vaughn, what are we gonna do? this is the end. no, he's alive, he's alive, he can't be dead!!! vaughns the only reason i watch!!!" then those people are never going to appreciate the show from now on. This season is getting really good and I wish some people would just take the time to notice that. (y)

This season is getting really good and I wish some people would just take the time to notice that. (y)

Okay, now I agree with you, lol :blink: :D. People are paying too much attention to the fact that Vaughn is gone. I loved Vaughn, but he didn't make up the whole show. He made it better, but now with him gone, and Sydney alone we get to see how she deals with it, and how she deals with being a single mother.

Did anyone else recognize the name Jean Briault, from when Weiss and Dixon were undercover and said their mutual friend was Jean Briault. Isn't that the guy Sloane killed in Season 1?

Wasn't impressed at all.... -_- I knew from the start that this season could either be the best yet, or the worst yet, and I'm affraid it's going to the latter for me... :( It's not even that Vaughn is gone, it's just that the episode was so boring. Nothing happens anymore...

Has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe they are giving Syd a new love interest??? Is this new guy supposed to replace Vaughn?? Is this new girl supposed to replace Nadia?!?!.......And this old guy.....maybe Rambaldi :confused:

AMEN!

We're only 2 episodes into the season for crying out loud. Give the story a chance to build into something.

YEAH! I will love alias forever. the only thing that could make me stop watching is if Marshall dies. Other than that, I will watch it no matter what. I think this season will be interesting. And it might get better

as i mentioned in my post on episode 3's forum dealio... did anyone else catch that that was SO vaughn's voice in episode 2 on that phone call that syd wanted marshall to trace? and it can't be vaughn in the cryo chamber deal as we saw the man's hair and it was gray. it's gotta be either bill vaughn or rambaldi. i dunno. time will tell. truth takes time.

Back