Season 4 Rate: Another Mister Sloane

What did you think of "Another Mister Sloane"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
i'm sorry, but this episode did nothing for me. it was full of senseless torture, little major developments, and wasn't fun to watch. i gave it a 2.

I didn't think that this episode was as good as Pandora, but the ending was powerful. Sloane just looked completely crazy. That's some of the best acting we've seen from RR this season (maybe the entire show). He was just so scary when he was talking/beating Carter to death. Poor Nadia. The scene in the bathroom with Jack and Sloane was good too. Poor Jack. I'm sure that this is the episode that supposed to start Sloane on his downward spiral into evilness again so I understand why it might have seemed a little slow. It was just good, IMO.

amazing episode!!

sloane at the end was chilling

im surprised nobody had mentioned the part when sloane met the guy at the race tracks to get that red chemical-the guy hinted that when sloane was heading omni-fam that he was feeding the hungry while at the same time poisoning them or putting something in the food-maybe something to help with furture rambaldi scheme.......interesting

This was the first episode I've really enjoyed in a long time. SO many quality throwbacks to previous seasons. The circumference, Spy!Daddy confessing his undying love for Irina, Manic!Sloane going crazy over Rambaldi... I'm glad this season's finally getting to be interesting.

Scarlet Crystal said:
i'm sorry, but this episode did nothing for me. it was full of senseless torture, little major developments, and wasn't fun to watch. i gave it a 2.
[post="1309990"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i can see how you might view it like that. i loved it as usual, but it wasn't as good as i expected it to be. pandora just blew me away, and i expected this one to be even more mind-blowing... but it just wasn't.

but seeing the red ball was very very awesome, and seeing sloane freak out was pretty cool. and there were many many funny quotes in this episode :D especially from roberts. i didn't want him to die!!

I can see what the sisters are going to 'do great battle over'. And no it is not the RED BALL (fools) j/k. Let us see if it continues this way and if veryone else can pick up on it.

I enjoyed this episode, but it was nothing like some of the eps of the past, though. I loved some of the comments in this episode! Like when Sydney said "Arvin Clone" looked at her in the same way Sloane did. And he asked her "and how is that, Sydney?" There was some definite comic relief. LIke all the laughter about the nickname they gave the other Sloane. I enjoyed that. :lol:

I'm sorry but this episode was pretty disturbing. I agree that it was unecessarily gorry. I didn't enjoy that at all. I know some people think that its cool. But I find nothing comedic about that sort of thing. I'll hand it to the writers that it was interesting, it always is, but they have written better episodes. We need a good bad guy again, and to me Sloane still fits the bill, his character will always be disturbing to me. I don't like to want someone to do bad things but, this is a t.v. show and Sloane is a guy you just love to hate. I think he will return to the rambaldi thing-I hope he does, it will make the show more interesting again.

I thought that it was a great episode because it was so Rambaldi filled! I mean it was the freaking sphere! How more old school can you get than that. lol. I really hope that Jack doesn't die though. Hopefully Marshall will tell someone. "Its me, you can just say noon." Hehehe funny line. Wiess is the best! Him and Marshall are the only real good guys on the show. I really hope that Sloane turns bad again!

That Episode was okay, nothing like Pandora though. That scene of Sloane covered in blood was totally weird and creepy. :thinking:

Okay, last time we saw the "red ball" artifact that big, it "broke" and Vaughn was trapped. :( Why couldn't that have happened again, only Sloane was the one who got trapped?

I've got to say that there was some good comic relief in that episode, strangely they all had to do with Sloane. The comical parts definately made the episode better, though. :smiley:

I really liked this episode , it created a lot of intrigue as to how Sloane would react when he had to deal with Rimbaldi once again. I didn't think that it was that gory compared to some earlier eps of Alias, like the brutal fight between Syd and evil Francie, for instance.

Another part of this I liked was how the whole team went on a mission together! That was pretty neat. Seriously though all the conversations seemed to have so much unspoken stuff---like when Syd said I'll go w/Sloane and he says I was going to suggest that....why was he going to suggest that? And then what was up with his creepy comment about never being in the field with her before. It seemed like he was saying something else there that he didn't say......make any sense? :thinking:

Does anyone know where you can get the episode description thingy? like what happened in the whole episode? I couldn't watch it because ours didn't show!! I was so mad!! :angry:

freelancer7 said:
And then what was up with his creepy comment about never being in the field with her before.  It seemed like he was saying something else there that he didn't say......make any sense? :thinking:
[post="1310544"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think that he was just being his weird Sloane self. He says weird things like that a lot, like he's trying to warm up to her or something, but you know that she'll never budge. :smiley:

Maybe this wasn't the best episode of the season...but it's definitely important in showing Sloane and his struggle to overcome his obsessionwith Rambaldi! wow...he truly scared me when he started smashing that guy up!!! :jawdrop: I can't wait for the rest of the season and see how it plays out!!!

spychica04 said:
Maybe this wasn't the best episode of the season...but it's definitely important in showing Sloane and his struggle to overcome his obsessionwith Rambaldi! wow...he truly scared me when he started smashing that guy up!!! :jawdrop: I can't wait for the rest of the season and see how it plays out!!!
[post="1310581"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sloane freaked me out at the end of the episode! He just killed a guy by beating him in the head and he is smiling! If I were Nadia I would have shot him and took him into custudy! I can see what she was talking about when she told Syd that he became different when they went off together last season. He was just out of it, not himself at all!

Megan

That was just crazy, I can't believe Sloane, boy that was scary. So Joel Grey wasn't Sloanes brother, like it better this way. Great epi, just like the good ol' days. I love Arvin Clone, Sloane wasn't very impressed :lol: Loved it but omg next week

(Spoiler regarding next weeks promo)

I actually am really scared for Jack, i mean they can't kill him off can they. But that promo was deep, if anything happens to spydaddy I'l cry.

couldn't agree with you more, Mad Bout Alias. In my opinion, this was the best ep of the season so far, next to APO Parts 1 and 2. But I can tell the next few eps are gonna be even better, because next week the promos indicate that we finally find out the TRUTH about PROJECT SAB 47!!! and soon.....

spy mommy comes back officially!!!! la la la la la

i thought it was Sloane's best performance of the season. definitely add it to his reel, including the scene where he talks to Syd about Emily and his voice breaks when he says "since she's not likely to last the week..."

and definitely one of two of the greatest Spy Daddy performances, the other being the scene with Barnett in ep 2.04

Back