Season 4 Rate: Another Mister Sloane

What did you think of "Another Mister Sloane"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
WoW sloane looked crazy at the very end. He totally looked like he lost it :lol: . I feel sorry for Nadia she's got a totally messed up dad. -_-

WOW ... one great episode (y)

I loved the hotel lobby scene, where everybody walking across in different directions ... the elevator scene was awesome ...

I only have these questions:

WhatTF? happened in Sienna???

WhoTF? is Jacqueline???

WhereTF did Arvin Clone go???

and the Arvin Clone-thing was wonderfully put ...

Alias_Gay said:
WOW ... one great episode (y)

WhoTF? is Jacqueline???

and the Arvin Clone-thing was wonderfully put ...
[post="1311050"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This episode was very very very good. :smiley: My guess is that Jacqueline is just someone Arvin banged. (chuckle) I loved the "Arvin Clone" and "Rolling Sloane" remarks. :D

Didn't like this ep much at all gave it a 2! Sloane was way to freaky at the end, that was way over the top! Unless im missing something, it was completely unnecessary!

There was no Syd and Vaughn scenes at all, which sucks! There could have been something, but no!!

Sucks that Roberts died, i liked him, he was funny, loved the way he talked too! He was an intriguing character!

Nadia pissed me off something wiked! She is so naive and pathetic in worrying about Sloane all the time! Let the man live woman! You can't control him, so stop trying!

There was way to little of Vaughn, which is never a good thing!

Only good thing was Weiss' line about Noon, and Ron's brilliant acting!

Normally the fights are good too, but this ONE looked as if Shauna did the whole thing! It's understandable though I spose, Jen may have still been injured, but i thought that she always wanted to do all her own stunts! I miss the kick ass Syd (Jen)!

Looking forward to next weeks ep though, hope Jack is alright!

Nadias naievity (sp?) is really starting to annoy me, and the way shes always expecting more of Sydney in reguards to the trust of Sloane. She always seems to be blaming syd for feeling the way she does toeards him, when, in reality, she knows much more about the REAL Sloane than Nadia does.

Thats not saying i dont love Nadia, i do, but seriously? She needs to shutup.

I liked the episode, but thought it ended a bit... i dont know. Upruptly. Or something.

And i wanna see Syd having her old hate and distrust of Sloane again. This episode she seems too nice. In the office, with her convincing him to go all rambaldi again? This is the dude that basically DISTROYED YOUR LIFE!! Lets see a little resentment towards that again.

But all in all, liked the episode.

gucci_94 said:
Didn't like this ep much at all gave it a 2!  Sloane was way to freaky at the end, that was way over the top! Unless im missing something, it was completely unnecessary!
[post="1311306"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

How can you say that when you don't really know how he's feeling or what he's really up to?!

There was no Syd and Vaughn scenes at all, which sucks! There could have been something, but no!! Sucks that Roberts died, i liked him, he was funny, loved the way he talked too! He was an intriguing character!

You've never actually understood that this is NOT what this show is about, but merely the complimentary romance of the show? And Roberts dying doesn't make the episode bad. If you liked him, at least he had a decent run on the show.

Nadia pissed me off something wiked! She is so naive and pathetic in worrying about Sloane all the time! Let the man live woman! You can't control him, so stop trying!

There was way to little of Vaughn, which is never a good thing!

She should be concerned. And as for Vaughn, big deal. He was in on the action. This episode did not have a ton of character stuff, it was mainly driven by its storyline.

Sorry to pick at you but I completely disagree with you - this was easily one of the best episodes of the season, and it looks like from here on out, things are gonna get better and better each week. I am so glad Alias is finally moving quickly, and that the show's mysteries, including Rambaldi, are back.

After watching this episode I wouldn't be surprised if next week, Sloane and Clone say hi to each other and that they were working with each other from the very beginning, even before APO. Perhaps this guy is related to Sloane?? But I don't want any spoilers so if you know anything, don't even give me any spoiler tags.

5 out of 5 for this and the last episode. This is the good old Alias! It wasn't gone for too long but I sure missed it. :Ph34r: :redhair: :D

Does Nadia know the answer of Sloane's last remark?? (It's all over. It's all over honey.)

What the hell is over??!??!?!?!!??!?????????????????

he was trying to assure her that everything is ok, but the way he looked, all that blood, you could tell Nadia was scared of him, the look she probably had when he acted that way in Sienna

Doesn't everyone know wat they're talking about with Sienna? DOES ANYONE REMEMBER LAST SEASON'S FINALE???? NADIA AND SLOANE WENT OFF TO FIND THE SPHERE OF LIFE!!

That's what they found in Sienna and what Sloane turned into the agency in exchange for his position at APO.

He said that in the S4 premiere.

YES!! WHAT IS OVER??? Sloane's comment ending the episode completely confused me. He killed a guy and looked as if he had gone mad and then Nadia comes in and he says 'It's all over. It's all over honey." Well whats that supposed to mean? The ending totally confused me. The whole Sloane going a bit wack there and his strange remarks...Can someone please clarify what this ending was getting at?

Also I AM SO PSYCHED FOR NEXT EPI!!!!
JACK AND SLOANE SAY WHAT THEY R UPTA!! YES!!!!! FINALLY!!! I ALSO HEARD THEY WORRY ABOUT NADIA BCUZ OF WHAT HAPPENS 2 THE CARETAKER LADY!! SOUNDS GREAT!!!

This ep was good! This is how I see it....when I look at the clock to see how much time is left and it's only like 10 minutes, I think OMG felgercarb only 10 minutes left. Seems I've done that a lot this year. And how can you not love things like "Arvin Clone"! Lines like that are priceless! (y)

Yeah... the next episode will be great! :D
It's funny... but first when I saw the password when it wasn't complete, i thought it said Jack... lol ;oP But when it said Jacquelyn...I thought about John F. Kennedy's wife... But that's wrong o_O

I agree with whoever said Nadia was annoying with her trust of Sloane. I don't see it as the same as Syd trusting Nadia because Irina actually cared about Syd and never, oh I don't know, INJECTED HER WITH GREEN GOO. I don't know why Nadia is so gullible about Sloane and Katya.

Definetly a good eppy. Arvin Clone was really freaky...

and the thing at the end with sloane and the blood...just plain creepy.

Next week's ep looks really good!

Favorite qoute: "-Arvin Clone, thats what we've been calling him." Sydney

Maybe it's just me...or am I the ONLY one here who doesn't hate Nadia? She's definitely had some better acting than Syd lately. "The Orphan", "Another Mister Sloane", the birthday speech in "The Index".

That girl deserves an Emmy just as much as JG.

boyscout4747 said:
Maybe it's just me...or am I the ONLY one here who doesn't hate Nadia?  She's definitely had some better acting than Syd lately.  "The Orphan", "Another Mister Sloane", the birthday speech in "The Index".

That girl deserves an Emmy just as much as JG.
[post="1312233"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love how Nadia is a breath of fresh air to Alias. She's a wonderful addition.

I think that Nadia and Sloane have a loving father/daughter relationship that Syd and Jack wish they could have. :cool:

Nadia humanizes Arvin. I do believe her love for her father redeems him. I say that there is a parallel to Star Wars' Darth Vader being redeemed by the love of his son Luke, with how Nadia's love redeemed Arvin.

heh...just got around to watching it :blush:
Did you guys miss me? :lol:

Anyways, time for my thoughts. Well, there were things I liked and things I really didn't like at all. I liked how Sloane played a bigger role, or at least we got to see him out in the field. The whole double thing was really creepy, and I like Rambaldi getting some air time. We're definitely going to see some more of Sloane's Rambaldi obssesion, and probably see how it completely corrupts him...yet again. Let's just say I was missing Rambaldi, even though I hope the episodes don't get bogged down with it.

Now for what I didn't like...Nadia. My opinion on her is ALWAYS going to be biased, because I haven't liked her since day one...so keep that in mind when all you Nadia lovers a lining up to hit me or something... :lol: It just seemed like all she did in this episode was whine. And that's really not attractive. We were all so happy that Syd was out of her crying/whining phase...but now we have another girl going through it. In all fairness, I guess I understand why she would be upset...but it just seemed like too much.

I was reading what everyone else wrote and a lot of people felt that she should get an Emmy and did a great job. I guess if I didn't despise her character so very much, then I could possibly see the good acting (though, not really Emmy material...in my opinion).

Oh well, I gave it a rating of 'good', because overall I did enjoy it...but, for me at least, Nadia definitely took away from it.

^ You're not alone Jamieson. I'm most definitely NOT on the Nadia love train. I'm looking forward to seeing her and Syd battle over the <o> (whatever that may be.) And good point about the whining. It is getting almost as old as her whole "I'm way too trusting for my own good" act. I think you're right that the reason Nadia bugs is because she's going through stuff that Syd has already gone through so it's kind of boring to watch.

Back