Season 4 Rate: Another Mister Sloane

What did you think of "Another Mister Sloane"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
OH MY GOD I MISSED IT!!! :( :( :(

a friend was supposed to tape it for me, but his VCR wouldn't work...

NOT COOL!!! :angry:

okay...well i just needed to let off some steam... :P

This episode was so great! The classic Alias was back and I enjoyed every minute.
Particularly Joel Grey was fantastic. The way he spoke and acted was completley the same way Ron Rifkin does. (y)
Speaking from Ron Rifkin: He was so awesome and scary at the End when Sloane flogged the guy and told Nadia everything is alright. I'm not sure, if he is really done with Rambaldi. I have my doubts.

Mia did a great acting job, too. Like she showed Nadias Hope her Father is really done with his Rambaldi Obsession. I felt so bad for Nadia.
I was happy to see the red Ball from Season 1 again, although I liked the animation from Season 1 more. Well that´s a Matter of opinion.

I'm looking forward to next week´s episode. It should continue this way! 👍

ms.katejones said:
^ You're not alone Jamieson. I'm most definitely NOT on the Nadia love train. I'm looking forward to seeing her and Syd battle over the <o> (whatever that may be.) And good point about the whining. It is getting almost as old as her whole "I'm way too trusting for my own good" act. I think you're right that the reason Nadia bugs is because she's going through stuff that Syd has already gone through so it's kind of boring to watch.
[post="1312815"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm so glad I'm not alone! ^_^

Hey Jamison- How'd you watch it? do they have it on the internet? I didn't get to watch it!!

We have a DVD recorder...so my parents recorded it for me Wednesday since I was at a b-ball game.

i meant to say one of the best but i pushed great :rolleyes: i thought it was excellent :D sloane creeped me out when he was beating that guy and he was screaming/laughing :hide:

The clone sloane freaked me out a little, but i liked how he thought he was the real Mr. Sloane by setting everything up just like he would. It was freaky freaky freaky.

Melissa

I thought the episode was great! It wasn't one of the best, but i really enjoyed the Arvin Cloane storyline! But I was a bit scared of Sloane at the end! He went psycho! :madfire:

that was great a 4
but did anyone else get the feeling Sloane set this in motion?
Remember when Irena Set herself up, then she was good, then she got access to the cia computers, then she's gone
Sloane bad,sloane good,Sloane bad, but no sloane good it's a fake, so give him access to all things rambaldi, and on and on need i say more,lol

Back